Not a good actress?

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“You guys are dead…..” the manger said before the boys cut him off.

“Please don’t make us break up we really love them please please please” KiKwang and HyunSeung went on their knees and beg.

“You didn’t let me finish” he sighed. “You are dead for not telling me you are dating such pretty girls, we can hire them to cube entertainment.” His manager laughed.

“What? You want to recruit them?” Doo Joon asked.

“Yeah, we need 1 more person for a girl group and we need an actress” the manger said.

“And we want us to join you?” I asked him.

-KiKwang’s POV-

I thought manager Park will ask us to break up with them phew lucky us, omg today is such a good day, they want to recruit them but can they act/sing?

“Can you girls act or sing?” our manger asked the girls.

“I can act and she can sing” _______ said while pointing to herself than to Ally.

“Let us hear her singing and your acting” manager Park asked them.

Ally gladly went up and sang secrets shy boy and it was great, after she was done, HyunSeung went up to her and hugged her.

“That’s really good did you go for lessons?” manager Park asked her.

“Yeah alittle” she smiled shyly.

“Now it’s your turn, did you have any acting lessons?” manager Park smiled as he looked at ______.

“Truthfully no” she said smiling.

“Do you think you can act? You didn’t even go for lessons, actors and actresses train for 4 years to perfect their act, I’m sorry but I don’t think you not having any experience, you can become an actress.” Manger Park sternly said to her. She looked at him and fell to her knees and cried.

“Noona don’t cry” YoSeob said trying to comfort her but she just ignore him.

“Don’t cry, you can take lessons” JunHyung said and I could see Ally just smiling at the side.

“______, its’ ok” I tried to comfort her. She pushed me away and said.

“Y…o….u think….I didn’t take any lessons…..means I won’t….. Be good at acting?” she said between sobs.