new school

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

-Your POV-

I woke to see MinWoo and YoungMin happily bouncing on my bed to wake me up. I sat up and looked at them while rubbing my eyes.

“Annyeong, what time does school start?” I said looking at them still bouncing on my bed.

“In about an hour’s time hurry go shower” YoungMin said dragging me out of my bed and pushing me into the shower than handing me my uniform and he walked out of the room. I stood there trying to get use to my surrounding after 5 minutes I went to lock the door and took and shower and brush my teeth. After I finish both I looked at the uniform and I groaned as I sluggishly put on the uniform.

“Noona are you done?” YoungMin said as I was open the door.

“Neh!” I said as I opened the door and walked out. I saw YoungMin, MinWoo and KwangMin staring at me.

“Noona neomu yeppo” they all say as they saw me walking out the door.

“Aino, I’m not pretty and I hate this uniform” I said as I went to sit down and started to blow dry my hair. The guys were bouncing on my bed waiting for me to be ready and after 5 minutes my hair was dry and I started combing it.

“Noona put this on” YoungMin said as he put a ribbon on my hair.

“NO WAY!” I practically screamed and the rest of the guys came running to see what had happen.

“Aigoo, so pretty” DongHyun compliment.

“You’re also so cute” SunHo said as he pinched my cheeks.

“I not going to wear this ribbon” I said pointing to it.

“Too bad either you wear it for today only or wear it for the rest of the year” JeongMin threaten. I just looked at him and sighed.

“Okay you said so, no backing out” I said as I walked out my room and screamed. I could hear the guys giggling behind me and I went to make myself a sandwich and ate it while the guys were eating other things. I was really annoyed first a mini skirt now a ribbon on my hair? Please just kill me right now.

“Noona don’t worry okay, you look pretty and cute” KwangMin said and I just sighed.

“And JeongMin is in your class so no worries” YoungMin said smiling to me while I looked at JeongMin, well I have someone I know and that’s okay.

“Let’s go~” MinWoo sang as he took his bag pack and walked out the door to DongHyun’s car. We laughed at the happy boy and got into the car.

“I wanna sit with noona~” MinWoo sang as he reach the car door.

“Anio, I am sitting next to her” YoungMin said back. As they were bickering, JeongMin went into the car and KwangMin pushed me into the car and sat next to me.

“YAH!” MinWoo and YoungMin said as they notice me sitting between JeongMin and KwangMin and I can’t stop laughing at how cute they were. Throughout the whole journey they were complaining about the guys being not fair as I wasn’t sitting next to them. I let them fight and I fell asleep on KwangMin’s shoulder.

-KwangMin’s POV-

“Why does she always sleep on your shoulder” JeongMin said with a little jealousy in his voice.

“Aws, Hyung don’t be jealous” I said teasing him as I could see him turn a little red.

“Oooo someone’s blushing” YoungMin teased and he just hid his face in his palms. We all were laughing at JeongMin throughout the whole journey until we reach there.

“Noona~ wake up~” I sang softly as she got up, rubbed her eyes and stretched. Aigoo so cute~ she like a little girls not my noona. We brought ____ to her locker which was luckily next YoungMin’s locker.

-Your POV-

“Wow this school is big” I said to YoungMin and he laughed. I was putting book into the locker then I heard some1 call me.

“Ally!” I said as I ran up to her and hugged her.

“So how were the boys?” she said referring to boyfriend.

“Nice and really cute” I said and KwangMin, MinWoo and JeongMin appeared out of nowhere.

“What class are you in?” Ally asked me.

“Erm 2C, you?” I answered and I could see a little sadness in her eyes.

“I’m in 2F” she said sadly.

“Aws its ok we can meet each other at lunch okay?” she nodded and I hugged her again before walking off with the guys to my classroom.

“Thanks for taking me here guys” I said as I kissed MinWoo and the Jo twins on their cheeks and they walked off to their classroom.

“Yah! Why you kiss them not me?” JeongMin nagged.

“Jealous?” I said laughing at him and entering the classroom. When I entered the classroom the teacher was there early.

“Are you the new student?” the teacher asked me.

“Neh” I said bowing to the teacher.

“Class this is ______, a new transfer student here” she said pointing to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida” I said bowing to the class.

“You sit next to Jay” she said pointing to a guy wearing a pink hat.

“neh” I said walking up to Jay and sat next to him.

“Annyeong” Jay said softly next to me. I looked at him looking at me shyly and stretching out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled at him. I turned to face the teacher and I felt some1 tapping my shoulder and I turned around to see DongHo next to me with JeongMin at his right side.

“Annyeong, I’m Dongho” he said stretching out his hand.

“Nice to meet you all but I know you’re name” I said shaking his hand and laughing. How can I not know Jay from The Boss (DGNA) and DongHo from U-Kiss?

Lesson slowly went pass and I think I almost fell asleep, it was so boring but Jay kept nudging me when I put my head on the table. I sighed and took note when the teacher was teaching.

“You’re really cute” Jay looked at me smiling.

“Heh thanks you too” I said giggling to myself and I could see him smiling.

“I like the ribbon on your head” he said touching the ribbon.

“Heh thanks but I don’t really like it, I’m not into girly stuff, some1 made me wear this.” I said still annoyed with the ribbon on my head.

“Is your face and wrist okay? It was hurt pretty badly yesterday” he said reminding me of the incident. “HyoSung has really gone too far, I know she like KiKwang and stuff but she shouldn’t do this” he said sighing.

“My injuries are okay, but my heart hurts the most” I said as I touch the plaster on my face.