After the photoshoot

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Want to go for a drink?” he asked me while smiling at me hopefully.

“Sorry, I can’t the boys are waiting for me and I got school tomorrow.” I said as KwangMin and SunHo came up to me and dragged me away. I turned back and look at him and he looked upset I mouth a “bye” and he gave me a small smile.

“Noona, let’s go eat I’m starving~” KwangMin said as he held my hands and swing it front and back. I laughed at him cuteness.

“Where you wanna eat?” I asked KwangMin and SunHo.

“Hm….. Dobboki~” KwangMin sang as he grabbed my hand and ran to the car. “To the Dobboki store!” KwangMin declared as soon as he reached the car and I can’t stop laughing at him. DongHyun also laughed at him and he drove as soon as SunHo got into the car.

“Noona when you wear the wedding dress you were so pretty~” MinWoo said poking me.

“Thanks MinWooie~ you also look so cute in the big football uniform” I since pinching his cheeks and he puff them up. “Every1 looks so cool in the football uniform but MinWooie just look so cute because it looks too big on you, did you wear size too big or something?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulder to show he didn’t know. I yawned and stretched my arm out and lean my head on KwangMin’s shoulder and closed my eyes.

“See, she always sleeps on your shoulder KwangMin!” JeongMin said with a little jealously in his voice. I heard it and I giggled a bit and I could felt KwangMin laughing too.

“Well she’s my cute noona~ and she is bias to me so too bad” KwangMin said sticking out his tongue at the guys and patting my head. Soon I drifted off to sleep and I woke up once I felt YoungMin bouncing on the seat. I stretched out my arm and accidentally hitting KwangMin’s face.

“Omo, sorry!” I said bowing and he just laughed at me.

“Gwenchanayo, just treat me to dobboki~” he said as he got out of the car. I sighed and got out of the car to see a mini dobboki stall. The Jo twins were already in their seats bouncing up and down and I couldn’t stop laughing at them, their 1 year younger than me but they are like 10 years old. I sat down between JeongMin and DongHyun. We were talking and eating and soon we finished out dinner and it was already 11.30pm. We then got into the car and DongHyun drove home. This time in the car it was KwangMin who leaned his head on my shoulder and slept. I looked at him and smiled, he looks so angelic.

“KwangMinnie wake up~” I said softly trying to wake him up but he didn’t budge. I sighed and got out of the car and piggy back him to his room. Surprisingly he was really light.

 

 

-KwangMin’s POV-

I was about to wake up as I felt some1 carrying me, I smelled the scent of roses and I opened my eyes slightly. I saw _____ carrying me and I just went back to close my eyes. Soon we got to the room he placed me on my bed and kissed me forehead.

“Night KwangMinnie~” she sang as closed the door and off the lights. I smiled and soon I drifted off to dreamland.

-Your POV-

As soon as I got to my room I changed to my sleepwear and I went to sleep right away, I was so exhausted from the entire photo shoot just now. Soon morning came again and MinWoo was on my bed bouncing up and down.

-MinWoo’s POV-

“Noona~ wake up~” I sang and she just groaned and turn around.

“Appa~ 5 more minutes~” she said sleepily as she cover the blanket over her face.

“Appa?” I said blinking like a million times. I turned around as soon as I heard YoungMin laughing behind me.

“Noona~ ileona” YoungMin started shaking her.

“Umma~ I wanna sleep come back later” she said still in her bed. Now it’s my turn to laugh and he just stood there staring at her. KwangMin came in her room and started laughing like mad and we both just looked at him.

“Why don’t you try waking her up?” I said and he went up to her.

“Noona, ileona~” he said and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at us.

“Why are you all in my room?” she said sleepily as she sat up. YoungMin and I just stare at KwangMin who smiled in triumph and he walked out the room.

“Well you’re Umma and Appa came to wake you up” I said pointing to YoungMin and myself. She looked at us and apologies like mad and we just laughed.

“It is okay just hurry up and shower and come down.” YoungMin said as he and I walked out of the room.

“Well Yeobo wanna go eat” I said teasing him and he and I just laughed like mad.

 

 

-Your POV-

I felt so embarrassed calling MinWoo and YoungMin, appa and umma. I quickly got my clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door. As I felt the water falling on my face I started to feel more awake.