photo shoot pt 2

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

As I got out of his grip I could see KiKwang standing behind DooJoon look very jealous but I just ran into my dressing room to get rid of the ribbons in my hair and the short dress. I sat there in my new dress, a short dress until my knees with a translucent outer layer until my ankles, while the makeup artist put on my makeup. I sat there and think, after this is KiKwang, can I really do it with him? I walked out of the dressing room and next to DongWoon. I scare him by jumping on his back while he jumped in shock.

“Aigoo my little maknae got scared over that” I giggled as I pinched his cheeks.

“Ya, I’m your oppa, call me oppa~” DongWoon whined as he stomped his foot and pouted. *Snap* a shot was taken.

“That was so cute and natural, I love it” the photographer said as he looks at the photo. I ran up to him and saw the photo.

“Omo, oppa is so cute~” I said as I looked at DongWoon and he just pouted there. I ran back to him and got on his back and lean my head on his shoulder and smiled for the next photo. We then went to the park next door to take a photo where I sit on the bench and DongWoon cover my eyes. After that shot with DongWoon, the makeup artist quickly pushed me into the dressing room to get my last photo shot done. I went to do my makeup first than went to see the dress. It was one of the best dress I wore today. http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/12/1/1500/15002294/02331659a676d85b_short_beach_wedding_dress.jpg

I wore the dress and looked at myself into the mirror.

“Will I be like this on my wedding day? And with KiKwang?” I sighed as I looked into the mirror waiting to go out and meet the guy that was my lover. As I opened the door I saw him waiting there for me and he was looking simply the hottest guy on earth. I blushed like mad when I saw him and I slowly walked up to him.

“You look beautiful, the most beautiful girl on this earth” he compliment me and I blushed like mad.

“Oppa, looks handsome too” I said softly as I cover my face to hide my blush and he just laugh softly at me and *SNAP* a photo was taken. I pouted and looked at the photographer and he just laughed while KiKwang went up to him and took a photo of it with his phone. He then went up to me and suddenly picked me up and carried me bridal style while turning me 1 round.

“I still love you ____, I’m sorry that I pick my fan over you, I will never ever do that again, I feel so sad not having you in the house with us, I miss seeing you.” KiKwang said as he looked at me with his teary eyes.

“Oppa, I do love you with all my heart but I don’t think I’ll forgive you so fast, give me time” I said looking down while I lean on his chest. Looking at my wrists that faintly show the cuts on my wrist that was made by him. *When this cut is gone, that is when I forgive you* was what I thought as he put me down and we walked to the beach for out last shot.

-KiKwang’s POV-

Well I am sad  that she won’t be moving back with us or be with me now, but at least I know she still love me. After that day, I regretted like mad, not able to see her happy face. As we walked side my side to the beach and I slowly stretch my hand and intertwine our fingers and she didn’t seem to mind. I smiled and swing out interlock fingers as we reach the beach.

We suppose to take a few photos; I am glad we get to take the most photos together and not the rest of the guys. 1 was her running away and me chasing her and next we are playing in the water slashing each other. The last 1 was us laying on the sand looking at each other.

“______-ah, I really love you, I hope we can be like this 1 day” I said while looking at her and she blushed.

“Me too oppa” she said as she looked down.

-Your POV-

After the photo shoot I went to the dressing room and change out of it to my school uniform as went there in it. I cleaned the makeup on my wrist and realize it was bleeding again and I bandage it up and walked out. As I walked up KiKwang was leaning on the wall smiling at me.