photo shoot

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Sorry” Jay said softly. I looked at him and gave him a smile.

“Gwenchanayo” I said as I took notes down from the board.

-Ring-

The bell for lunch rang and I went out the door to the cafeteria to look for Ally. I saw Ally and waved to her and she ran up to me.

“So how’s class?” she asked.

“Good DongHo, Jay and JeongMin’s in my class, how about you?” I asked back.

“You’re so lucky you got all the guys, I got the girls like JiYoung and Min” Ally said with fake jealously in her tone and I just laughed at her. When we bought our food, I saw DongHo waving to us to sit with them.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Ally said to the guys and the guys waved to her. Ally and I kept talking on and on and the guys were just sitting there eating quietly. Soon lunch flew by and the bell rang and Ally and I went back to class.

After having another 3 more lessons school ended and when I was about to go home with boyfriend, I got a SMS from my manager to bring boyfriend with me to cube entertainment building.

“Erm, DongHyun” I said as I opened the car door. “We need to see my manager and its great you all are here.” I said as I told DongHyun the address. When we reach the building I told them I have to go to the toilet first so I ask them to go ahead. I went out of the toilet and looked for the guys.

-KiKwang’s POV-

As I was walking to the toilet, I saw ______ coming out of the toilet with her wrist bandaged and a plaster on her face. I quickly followed her as I saw her rushing to somewhere. When she reach the hallway she was looking to the right and she was just about to turn right when I heard YoungMin and MinWoo screaming “Noona!!” and then jumped on her back causing her to fall and laughing along with the two.

“Aigoo, my boys, stop jumping on me” she said laughing at them. I was about to go and help her out but suddenly HyoSung appear out of nowhere and dragged me away. When I took a look at ____ her eyes met mine and she looks really hurt.

-Your POV-

“Noona!!” was what I heard as I fall onto the ground with YoungMin and MinWoo on my back and I laugh at their cuteness.

“Aigoo, my boys, stop jumping on me” I said as I laughed at their cuteness and suddenly at the side of my eye I saw KiKwang and then HyoSung appeared behind him and started dragging him away. I looked at him with hurt in my heart but I also notice he is hurting. As HyoSung dragged him away, SunHo came and helped me up while DongHyun and JeongMin got the boys off my back.

“Kansahapnida oppa” I said as I bowed. “You guys make me feel old, my back hurts” I pretended to bend my back and they laughed at me. We walked up to the place where my manager wants to meet us.

“Manager-sii, why do you want us to be here?” I said with the boys behind me.

“A school uniform photo shoot” he simply stated.

“But I have a cut on my face and wrists” I said worried about the cuts.

“It’s ok we can cover it with makeup and beast will be watching you model as you will have to do a wedding grown photo shoot with them.” He said.

“But…” I tried to reason with him but he cut me off.

“No buts just get going now” he said sternly and I quickly ran to my dressing room. I went to wear the uniform and I groan, omg it’s so cute and girly and the skirt is so short omg just kill me now. When I came out of the room it was worst, they added a pink ribbon on my hair, just kill me now. When they were done, I reluctantly walked out the dressing room. When I was about to reach the photo shoot area suddenly some1 hugged me.

“_______-ah!” DongWoon said while hugging me.

“DongWoon oppa~” I sang as I saw him. “How are you?” I said smiling.

“Good, but sad because you’re not with us, you look cute” he said looking at me from head to toe then DooJoon came and whack him on the head.

“Eh, don’t look at her like that you look like a ert” DooJoon snicker.

“Oppa!” I nearly screamed as I hugged him tightly he laughed back and hugged me.

“Noona~!” YoSeob sang and ran up to me and hugged me so tight that I almost couldn’t breathe.

“How my little girl?” HyunSeung and JunHyung asked and I laughed and said I’m alright. Behind them I could see KiKwang standing there looking at us.

“Hi” he simply said.

“Hi” I answered him back before the photographer pulled me to do my photo shoot. They asked me to do some cute pose with boyfriend while they look charismatic. I did some pose with the Jo twins where I was leaning on the KwangMin while YoungMin look jealous and one where I put my arms around DongHyun and my hands on MinWoo’s shoulders. When I was posing I notice KiKwang kept staring at me and I can’t help but to blush when I saw him. After the uniform photo shoot I had to do a cheerleader one while boyfriend were football player.

“Aigoo, MinWoo, you look so cute in that uniform” I said looking at the small boy who’s uniform that looks too big for him.

“Wah oppa looks good~” I compliment DongHyun and SunHo when I saw them. But I can’t help but to giggle at MinWoo, he’s too adorable in his big uniform. Soon the photo shoot began and I wanted to scream as I was wearing the cheerleading outfit with two pony tails and more ribbons, at least it aint pink.

Not long after, the photo shoot was over and I had to do a photo shoot with beast. Will all go well? Especially with KiKwang? Was what I thought when I wear wearing the wedding grown for the photo shoot with beast.