a dream come true

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Wow, you’re just amazing, I didn’t know some1 could be naturally talented at acting, I am so sorry I doubt you” manager Park apologize to _____ but she just smile and said it was fine.

-Your POV-

Sigh acting is so hard, why can’t people just believe me when I say I am naturally talented oh well.

“So you gals will start tomorrow? Is that fine with you?” manager Park asked.

“Yeah we are free since it is a Saturday.” I smiled and bowed before going into the changing room with Ally.

“OMG ______, our dreams came true” Ally jumped up and down holding my hands.

“My dream already came true when I met KiKwang” I said as I laugh at Ally. As soon as we got out of the changing room, the guys were already waiting for us.

“Well you should go home and rest” HyunSeung said to Ally and he went to send Ally home.

“Let’s go oppa~” I sang as I grabbed onto KiKwang’s arm.

“You know, you could give us a bit heads up when you are going to act.” KiKwang laughed as he pinched my cheeks.

“Well it’s more fun to mess with you all, I love your expression” I replied as I laughed.

When we reach the van I looked at my handphone and it was already 10pm, omg the photo shoot went on for 8 hours? I didn’t even notice. YoSeob went to sit first and I went after him and when KiKwang wanted to go in and sit beside me JunHyung pulled him back and went inside the van first.

“Yah Hyung! What are you doing sitting beside my gf?” KiKwang yelled from behind me and hit JunHyung on the arm.

I just smiled and when we reach the house I found out that I was sleeping on JunHyung shoulders.

“Oppa? Why am I leaning on your shoulders? I thought I was leaning on my cute DongSeng’s shoulders” I asked him as I rubbed my eyes.

“Because Hyung is so mean he move your head to make u lean on him” YoSeob pouted and stomped his feet.

“Yah Hyung don’t do anything to my gf again” KiKwang came out of the van and head locked JunHyung.

“You know I was just playing” JunHyung laughed as he held up his hands to make KiKwang cool down. I looked at them and laughed, they are so cute like small boy bickering. I went to YoSeob and held onto his arms and we skipped to the door and we locked those 2 out of the house.

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR” the guys screamed as DongWoon went and opened the door for them.