A love rival?

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

-KwangMin’s POV-

I saw KiKwang taking _____-‘s hand and dragging her away and I decided to follow them. I saw him lead her to the roof top and he closed the door. I opened the door slightly and saw KiKwang giving ______ a rose and she smiled and took it and before I knew it he kissed her. When that happened, I felt as if something has been ripped out of my heart. I slowly closed the door and a silent tear flow down my face. I began to walk faster and faster and before I knew it I was running, not sure where I am running to but I didn’t want to see that, them kissing.

My pace soon slowed down and I realized I was at the front gate, I went to walk to the side and sat down letting my tears flow down my face.

-Your POV-

After he kissed me I smiled and ran back to the cafeteria to meet up with the other guys. I went up to each of the beast members and hugged them.

“Umma, Appa I miss you~” I said hugging HyunSeung and JunHyung.

“Yah, yah, yah, I thought we are you’re umma and appa” MinWoo and YoungMin joked as they laughed at each other.

“How can my little girl have another Umma and appa?” HyunSeung said looking at me and I just laughed.

“Mian umma” I said and all the guys laughed.  I looked around and realized that KwangMin wasn’t here.

“Where’s Kwangmin?” I said looking around.

“I don’t know he said he wanted to go to the toilet but he’s been there for a long time” JeongMin said.

“Ah I’ll go look for him” I said as I got up and walked out the cafeteria door. I walked along the corridor towards the toilet but my legs were leading me to the front gate so I decided to follow my legs. As I walked out the door to the front gate, I saw no1 in front of me so I was about to go back inside but I heard some1 crying. I turn towards the sound to see KwangMin sitting there crying.

“Aigoo my little boy why are you crying?” I said as I sat beside him. He looked at me and started hugging me and crying even more. I was shocked that he suddenly hugged me but I put my arms around him and pat him back. “My little boy, everything will be fine, you noona is here” I said as I pat his head that was on my chest. After 5minutes of crying he finally calmed back down and he looked up at me. “Is my little boy better now?” I said looking back at him and he just nodded innocently like a little 5 year old boy and I just giggled at his cuteness. “Aigoo, so cute” I said pinching his cheeks and he laughed. I stood up and held out my hand for him to take, he took it and I helped him get up.

“Let’s go back to class” I said as I held onto his hand and walked into the front gate swinging our hands forward and backwards. As we were walking the bell rang so I follow him to his class and gave him a kissed on his cheek.

“Cheer up okay my little boy” I sang and turned around to walk to my class.

-KwangMin’s POV-

When she came up to me and sat beside me and called me I was shocked but I went up and hugged her. I wanted to keep hugging her and never let her go and I just kept crying on her chest as she pat my head and I felt much better in her arms. When I was done crying I looked at her and she pinched my cheeks saying I was cute and I just pouted. She then held out her hand for me to take and I did. When I got up I wanted to let go of her hand but instead she started swinging her arm and my arm followed and she didn’t let go of my hand.

I walked behind her to prevent her from seeing my face turning red. She then led me to my class and kissed me on the cheeks and she turned around to walk back to her class. I smiled at her retreating figure, she then turned around.

“See you after school” she said waving as she ran backwards and she then turned back front as I waved back at her. I stood at the door for about another minute smiling at myself before walking into the classroom.