Beast?

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Why are they here?” I asked as I looked at Beast and I turned around and looked at DongHo and JeongMin and leaned onto Jay’s shoulder.

-KiKwang’s POV-

When we went into the class room, the girls were screaming like mad like there is no tomorrow. We went into the room and I saw a girl with her head on the table sleeping. When she heard all the screaming, she groaned and lifted up her head and to my surprise it was ______. She turned to Jay and asked him something before turning around and leaning onto him.

I walked up to her table and leaned onto the table and whistle and she turned around and looked at me.

“Annyeong” I said looking at him.

“NOONA~” YoSeob said and he ran up to her and hugged her and turned her 1 round. All YoSeob fans were going crazy and screaming like mad.

“My little DongSeng, don’t do that, the fans will kill me” she said laughing. We had to perform and we moved the table aside and most of the girls were holding out signs.

-Your POV-

I was annoyed seeing all those signs especially I Love You KiKwang and Marry Me KiKwang signs. I sighed and watch them perform. KiKwang then came up to me and dragged me to dance with them fiction. I smiled at him as our fingers were intertwined, soon fiction started to play. I took a deep breath and stood there with them. I got to sing 1 line from KiKwang. Soon the chorus played and I enjoyed it the most, I love the fiction dance part the best. Soon it was my part and I took a deep breath and sang,

Jigeum yeogin haengbokhan iyagildeul bakke eobseo
Neomu haengbokhan uri dulman-ui iyagi ga ireohke (hyeonsilgwaneun dareuge) sseo isseo
Jeomjeom chaeweojigo isseo

I was dancing but my eyes were glued onto KiKwang but he was so handsome.

“You were so great” DooJoon said patting my head and I smiled at him. The guys walked out with me to the canteen and all the girls were screaming and I just sighed. Most girls were giving me the death glare as they saw our intertwined fingers. I just shyly walked with him to the table and we sat down while the 4 guys from boyfriend, DongHo and Jay sat down in front of us.

“You know, I am jealous” I said eating my food while KiKwang looked at me.

“Jealous?” he said looking at me.

“Yeah all the I Love You KiKwang and Marry Me KiKwang signs” I said eating another spoon of rice.

“Well they say that but I do not say it back to them as I already love another girl” he said while he dragged me out of the canteen. He took me to the roof of the school and it has a garden I was walking around amazed by all the flowers there. I leaned went to sit down onto the bench and suddenly a rose appeared in front of my face I looked up to see KiKwang standing there blushing and he went and started to kiss me on the lips and I smiled from the kiss and hugged him. All the sad memories that I had from him just disappear and I just enjoyed the moment being with him.