starting

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

-Your POV-

“KiKwang Oppa~” I sang as I walked out of my room preparing to go to school.

“Ready to go to school?” he asked as he kissed me on the lips.

“Yeah, do you have anything on today?” I asked as I grabbed a piece of bread and biting on it.

“Yup, but after school I will pick you up and bring you along to my photo shoot” I nodded as I grabbed my back pack and hugged the rest of the guy’s goodbye.

“Let’s go oppa~” I said as I grabbed his arm and walked out to the car with him. I sat beside him in his car as he wore a sunglasses and a baseball cap to disguise himself. As we reached the gate Ally was there waiting for me.

“Hey Ally” I said as I hugged her. “Bye Oppa see you later~”I ran and hugged him and a peck on the lips.

“You’re so lucky you stay with them, you get to see your bf everyday but I don’t” Ally sighed.

“Hahahs, well you can stay over and see your bf anytime you want” I comforted her.

School went by as slowly as always and before I knew it, it was 2pm and school is over. As I walked to the gate with Ally, HyunSeung came up and hugged her as I saw Kikwang still in the car as HyunSeung was wearing his disguise.

“Oppa~” I said as I went into the car. Ally and HyunSeung got in the car too and we can see them behind snuggling and kissing.

“Omg, you guys get a room” KiKwang laughed as they looked at us.

“Why can’t we hug and kiss, I see you do it to _______ everyday at home” HyunSeung laughed as he *punched* KiKwang on his head.

We laughed and joked all away back to the studio.

“Noona~” YoSeob ran up to me hugged me and spin me around.

“Erm…. Guys we have bad news… the person you suppose to be having a photo shoot with cannot make it today” the manager said he saw YoSeob hugging some1.

“Who is this?” their manager asked.

“This is _____-, Doo Joon’s cousin” DongWoon said.

“Well do you want to do a photo shoot with the guys?” their manager asked.

“Me…..??” I asked as I pointed to myself “But I aint pretty and I don’t know how to pose” I said while looking at him and he just grinned at me.