photo shoot

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Yeah you’re really pretty, you will be perfect for the photo shoot” he said as he smiled at me. “You too” he pointed to Ally.

“Let’s go” he said as he pushed us into the dressing room.

“Omg look at all the dresses and skirts and omg” Ally said as she almost fainted.

“Whoa whoa relax, omg skirts dressed I hate it” I said as I helped her back on her feet.

“Wear this” they stylist said to us as she hold up the clothes for us to changed into. As soon as we were out, the makeup artist started to put on our makeup.

“I can’t believe I am wearing this, I won’t ever in my whole life wear this.” I said as I almost screamed.

As I walked out and the guys all stared at me with their mouths open. I walked up to KiKwang and closed his mouth and laughed at him. He is so handsome and so are the guys.

 B2ST+1257209169554_2.jpg

“Wow” was all KiKwang and HyunSeung could ever say as they saw me and Ally wearing our dresses.

 g-pic-Bella_short_dress__black_silk.jpg        Alyce-6238_front.jpg

They keep on asking us to pose and posed until all I could see was stars in my eyes.

“Whoa, so many flashes” I said as I covered my eyes.

“Okay, KiKwang you’re going to do a couple shoot with _____ and HyunSeung you’re going to do it with Ally” the photographer smiled at us.

“How about us?” JunHyung asked.

“Ask them if they want to share their girl friends anot” the photographer laughed as the manager stare at them.

“Girl friends?” the manager questions them as he gave them a serious look.

“Erm…..” KiKwang answered.

“Sorry we didn’t tell you manager-shi, but yeah these 2 are our girl friends” HyunSeung said as he bowed and he grabbed KiKwang’s shirt and made him bow too.

“You guys didn’t tell me” their manager looked at them before looking at us. Omg he look so angry he is going to kill us I thought.

“Manger-shi, sorry we didn’t tell you but please let us date them” KiKwang begged as their manager looked as if he was going to kill them and us too.