Why dont you kill me?

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“Looks like our love life would just get harder” KiKwang sighed as he sat down on the sofa.

“It was never easy to start with, I wish I didn’t become an actress, this things may not have happened.” I sighed as I sat next to him and he looked at me. I leaned on his shoulder and gave a big sigh, why can’t dating him be easy like how Ally and HyunSeung are so happy together.

“Why can’t our love be like HyunSeung and Ally?” KiKwang asked as he looked at me and it was as thou he read my mind.

“I don’t know but you just read my mind, I was thinking about that” I said as I turn my head to look at him. This is the babokwang that I fell in love with; well I guess our love ain’t something that was meant to be.

“Will you wait for me?” KiKwang asked as he looked at me and I gave him a confused look. “I will make HyoSung hate me and then cancel we got married.”

“You know it’s hard, she loves you” I sighed as I looked at my wrist and I still could see a faint line that was the cuts. KiKwang then held onto my hands as his fingers ran along the lines of my cut.

“Mian” KiKwang said softly looking sad.

“Gwenchana” I smiled at him and he smiled back. We got up and we walked out the door, he gave me 1 last peck on my lips before he walked off. I walked off the other direction towards the bus stop to go to boyfriend’s house.

-KwangMin’s POV-

“Ne, ne, BWOH? Ne, mian” I said ask as I was loss for words because of what my manager was telling me.

“What happen?” HyunSeong asked as he looked at me from behind the sofa and I just sighed and look at him.

“I’m gonna be on we got married with _____ noona as some paparazzi found us just know outside school and she was hugging me” I sighed and walked to the kitchen as I thought of the incident.

“Why was she hugging you?” YoungMin asked from behind the couch

“Isn’t she KiKwang’s gf?” DongHyun asked as he came out of the room.

“Yeah she is but I don’t know why manager hyung is like that and I was kinda sad so _____ noona gave me a hug” I sigh as I took a cup of water and drank it. I was really happy I get to do it with her but her bf is KiKwang and I can’t possibly do that to him and her.

 

 

 

-Your POV-

While on the bus I decided to sms Jay and JongHyun since I was close to them now.

To Jay:
Dang it Jay, I gotta do we got married with KwangMin while KiKwang is doing with HyoSung, I bet she is behind all of this.

To Dino Jjong:
Oppa~ omg I gotta go on we got married with KwangMin while KiKwang is doing it with HyoSung, please kill me right now.

From Jay:
Omg really what the…… but KiKwang is your bf and KwangMin is like your little brother. How did it turn out this way?

To Jay:
There are pictures of KiKwang and HyoSung being close together and there was a picture of me hugging KwangMin just this morning.  We tried to explain to our managers but they won’t listen and say they don’t want things to get out of hand and rumors spreading that why we are doing we got married, please kill me right now.

From Dino Jjong:
Aigoo my little dongsaeng are you okay? I wanted to help your to be together but how did it turn out this way? Don’t die or kill yourself ok?

To Dino Jjong:
There were pictures of KiKwang and HyoSung like really close together and me hugging KwangMin and we tried to explain to our manager but it’s not use *sighs* don’t worry I won’t kill myself.

From Jay:
Well it won’t be so bad right with KwangMin right? Well your both can still be together just don’t let them find out.

To Jay:
Yeah I guess being with KwangMin is fine *sighs* KiKwang asked me to wait until he finds a way to make HyoSung hate him.

From Jay:
Than wait okay, Hwaiting.

To Jay:
Thanks ^^ saranghae <3 as a friend.

 

From Jay:
Nado saranghae <3

From Dino Jjong:
Don’t worry ok everything will turn out find, you got me if you ever need help :D

To Dino Jjong:
Thanks for being there for my oppa~ saranghaeyo <3 ^^

From Dino Jjong:
Nado Saranghaeyo <3

As I send the last sms to JongHyun oppa and Jay I realized I was already at the door steps, thank god for a best friend like Jay and an oppa like JongHyun. I took a deep breath and open the door and YoungMin, HyunSeong and MinWoo watching TV, KwangMin is in the kitchen and the other 2 should be in the room. As soon as I opened the door all 4 of them turned to face me.

“Annyeong, why are your staring at me?” I said as I went into my room and place my bag down and changing into more comfortable clothes.

*knock knock* I hear some1 knocking on the door.

“Come in” I said as I sat on the bed and I saw KwangMin coming in.

“Can I sit down?” he asked I and I nodded and he sat next to me.

“Noona you know we are going to do we got married together right?” KwangMin said looking at me and I nod. “Mian, I didn’t know it’ll turn out this way” he looked down and I pat his head.

“No need to apologise it’s not your fault” I said and I hugged him. After all he isn’t the 1 who told the paparazzi. “Everything will be fine I guess” I said as I let go of the hug and make him face me and he smiled.