In Love With Hyde

Things That Go Bump In The Night

The guys were all back stage as managers, styalist, and other idols ran around trying to get ready for Music Bank.  Jun Hae sat back and watched the mess unfold as yet another stack of papers confirming schedules was handed to her.  She was so busy reading over contracts and signing things that she didn't even realize that Ken had taken a seat next to her.  "You look busy."  He said obviously knowing she wasn't really paying attention.  "I know..you guys ar.." she looked up realizing who she was talking to.  Ken was in full make up making his eyes look darker than usual.  "L-le-eave me a-alone Ken" Jun Hae attempted to move away.  Ken grabbed her by the leg and slid her back over, a small whimper escaping from .  "Don't be scared of me special girl.  I won't hurt you to much."  His eyes flickered blue as Jun Hae felt instantly paralyzed.  Her body screamed run, but her brain just wouldn't send the signals to her muscles to move. The room started emptying out as styalists started finishing up their jobs and heading to clean up in other parts of the back stage area.  No one paid any attention to the two sitting together because no one knew that Jun Hae was in serious trouble.  Ken took this oportunity to let his eyes fill up with a red tint and leaned down to kiss Jun Hae's neck taking in her scent and sending shivers down her spine. "This will only hurt for a split second." Ken said as his fangs dropped for the first time in front of Jun Hae.  By this time Jun Hae knew what was going on and her eyes teared up as she clenched them shut bracing herself for the pain.  She could feel his teeth grazing her neck, but the pain never came.

~*RAVI'S POV*~

"Hyung something is wrong.  I can feel something is going on with someone in the group that isn't right, and since everyone is here it has to be Jun Hae!"  Ravi pulled Leo aside.  Leo looked annoyed at first that he was disturbed from warming up his vocals, but when his mind processed what Ravi had said a concerned look shot across his face.  He pulled Ravi by the wrist checking every dressing stall and area for Jun Hae.  God please let her be ok.  She may be in love with Leo, but she is still my best friend.  "Jun Hae?  Where are you?" Ravi shouted.  There was to much noise for anyone to hear and Ravi knew he was fighting a losing battle.  They finally came to the last dressing stall at the end of the hall and when they ran in their eyes became a bright red of rage. 

~*END OF POV*~

Jun Hae's eyes were still closed as Leo reached for her and shook her out of her dazed state.  She blinked a couple of times before becoming fully aware of her surroundings.  Leo tilted her neck to the side and inspected every part of her face for any signs of damage before turning to Ken who also did not look happy.  "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Leo growled.  Ravi walked over to Jun Hae and took her out of the dressing area to where the others were waiting to be called onto stage.  As Jun Hae joined the other four Ravi said, "There was trouble.  Please watch her, I need to stop Leo from killing Ken right now." With that he ran back to the dressing area where he could already hear tables being flipped.  Leo's fangs were showing as he growled at Ken who simply smirked at his hyungs temper.  "Don't give me that attitude Leo, we all know that you have been thinking about doing the same thing to her.  I just wanted it over faster."  Ken growled.  Leo couldn't deny that he hadn't thought of tasting Jun Hae, but he threw that thought behind him after he started having feelings for her.  "If you ever touch her again, I will personally snap your neck do you hear me Jaehwan?"  Leo snarled and left as Ravi ran in to make sure everything was ok.  All Ken could do was growl in frustration as he too left the dressing room at the sound of VIXX's name being called into the waiting area.  When Ravi and Leo rejoined you with the group Hongbin had you in his embrace as you were shaking.  "Hyung she is really scared." He said as he handed Jun Hae over to Leo.  VIXX's name was introduced and unfotunately Leo had to go up on stage and perform.  Ken shoved Jun Hae as she tried to move to the side to let them through causing Ravi to growl at him.  Jun Hae watched as VIXX performed their new song Hyde on stage.  She was almost intimidated at how their concept almost matched the current mood of what was going on with her.  At the end she watched as Leo pretended to snap Ken's neck and almost wished it was true.  They said their thank yous' to the fans and walked off stage.  Jun Hae kept her head down as Ken passed her.  She could hear a low snarl come from him as he passed.  She waited patiently for Leo to come off stage and when he did he took ahold of her hand and walked with her back to the dressing stall so they could change back into their street clothes.  

Jun Hae waited for the okay to enter the room again and even though the guys were in their street clothes they still had their full Hyde make up on.  Ravi walked up to Jun Hae trying to lighten the mood by pretending he was crazy which worked even though it earned him a slap on the head from Jun Hae.  "Aish why do you always physically abuse me noona!" Ravi complained as he rubbed his head.  Jun Hae though being still unsure of this whole I'm supernatural thing couldn't help but smile.  As she let her guard down Leo took his chance to become hyde and back hugged her pinning her arms to her side.  Jun Hae squeeled as she wasn't expecting the sudden contact and when she turned around Leo planted a kiss on her lips.  "I'm crazy for you." He sang out. Jun Hae smirked, "Well then I guess I'm in love with Hyde." she replied as Leo bent down to give her another peck.  "Seriously you two, can't you get a room or something more private?" N gave his famous glare.  Jun Hae turned around and stuck her tongue out at him before purposly kissing Leo again in front of him.  "Psh..." N scoffed as he turned around to finish packing up his stuff.  When Jun Hae looked back up into Leo's eyes she noticed a hint of red in his eyes.  Come to think of it everyone had a tint of red.  "Um..is there a reason why all of you are sporting the red eye look right now?"  Jun Hae questioned.  The honest truth was that they were all hungry for something that wasn't normal food, and the smell of Jun Hae was becoming tempting.  

"To be honest with you Jun Hae," Hongbin said, "We are all really in need of something other than food, and not to scare you, but you smell really good." Jun Hae made the O shape with understand what he meant by smelling good.  "Don't be worried though," Ravi said next, "No one would want to eat you, you'd taste to much like a stuffy noona."  He finished with an evil smirk.  This caused some of the members to laugh including Leo who let out a small chuckle.  Jun Hae tried to make it out of Leo's arms but he held her back.  "Yah yah we still need him for performances. You can't kill our rapper just yet." he said as Jun Hae gave up the fight and pouted.  "In all seriousness though Jun Hae, we need food, and if we stay around you much longer, we may not be able to control ourselves."  Leo said to her.  "We could just bite her and get it over with." Ken said as he walked in with his backpack setting it down.  N let out a low warning growl and Ken shrugged heading out to the van to leave.  "Tonight we will eat.  We'll take shifts to watch Jun Hae that way everyone gets their fill and she'll be safe."  After agreeing on the plan the group headed out back to the dorm.  Jun Hae was talked into staying at the guys dorms where it would be easier for them to watch her and once they got there the plan begun.


ANOTHER EXCITING UPDATE! PLEASE COMMENT, I APRECIATE THE FEEDBACK, UPVOTE IT TOO :D I'LL TRY UPDATING AGAIN LATER TODAY AS IT'S ABOUT TO BE 2AM (by the way 2AM live is glorious) Also my Leo and Ravi inserts will be back again soon as the story continues.