Ken's New Attitude

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Ken finally woke up the next morning.  His head was pounding and he still felt weak.  He tried sitting up but the pain in his head said other wise.  "Ow ow ow ottokaji?" (I couldn't help myself ^u^)  He tried again this time being a lot more cautious about his movements.  When he looked down there were sleeping bodies to both the left and right of him.  On the left sat Leo fast asleep, and on his right Jun Hae was fast asleep with her head on the hospital bed and tucked in under Leo's jacket.  Ken tilted his head slightly surprised that Jun Hae of all people would be with him.  His mind flashed back to when Jun Hae was begging Leo to let her stay with Ken so he wouldn't be alone.  I guess she must of asked the manager a lot. Ken thought to himself.  He shifted in his bed causing Jun Hae to stir and lift her head slowly to see Ken looking down at her.  "Oh Ken you're awake." Jun Hae said sitting back in her chair to give her some distance between Ken's hands and .  "Why are you here?" Ken asked.  Leo could hear the mumbling and half said, "Yah be quiet I'm fighting demon teddy bears." Then curled up further into his chair.  Both Ken and Jun Hae stared at him amused to see if he would say anything else before continuing their conversation.  "Look Ken, I'm only here as an assistant.  You're important to VIXX and the fans, I just wanted to make sure you were ok."  To be honest this kind of hurt Ken's pride a bit, but he wasn't about to let it show.  Still staying quiet he said, "You shouldn't have come then."  His eyes turning a slightly red color.  "I know you're not about to get mad at me for nothing Ken." Jun Hae said seeing his temper rising.  "You should have sent N or Hongbin in." Ken said again.  "You're such a jerk Ken.  I don't know what is wrong with you, but you need to get over your diva attitude and grow up."  Slipping on Leo's jacket she got ready to walk over to Leo to wake him up and leave.  As she got close enough, Ken grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug. Jun Hae screamed waking up Leo from his dream.  Jun Hae tried pushing him away but he only held on tighter.  It wasn't until Leo pulled Jun Hae from him that she could catch her breath.  "Yah what is wrong with you Jaehwan?" Leo growled.  "I told you this was a bad idea, lets go." He said as he tried to pull Jun Hae from the room.  Jun Hae got loose from Leo's grip not ready to drop this fight anymore.

She walked back over to Ken not particularly intimidated by him at the moment.  She was in grabbing reach again, but didn't care.  "I want to know what it is Ken.  Why are you being like this?" Jun Hae said sternly.  Ken looked away from her not wanting to answer the question but she side stepped into his line of view again, "well?" She asked.  Leo stood behind her quiet amused at her sudden bravery.  "Joahae!" He finally confessed.  Both Jun Hae and Leo's eyes went wide as they heard the confession straight from his mouth.  "w-what did you s-say?" Jun Hae stuttered.  "Joah...JOAHAE!" He yelled startling her.  His head started pounding and he rubbed his temples to ease the pain.  "When I saw you close with Ravi at first, I thought you had hooked up with him, but then I saw you with Leo and couldn't stop myself."  He said practically crying.  Jun Hae was at a loss for words.  She was ready to lash back, not get a love confession.  "I have never been around someone like you.  When N said you were special, I wanted to know first.  When I found out you were connected to Ravi I wondered why."  He continued, "I never meant to hurt you.  I just wanted to be with you." He buried his head into his hands.  Leo walked up to Jun Hae as she put her hands on Ken's shoulder.  He looked up at her with now blue eyes again.  "Mianhae Jun Hae I really screwed up." Ken said taking her hand into his.  Jun Hae couldn't help but let a single tear flow as she looked at Ken breaking down the monster that was inside him.

Jun Hae at this point couldn't take the sadness any longer and left the room.  Leo stood there still staring at his dongsaeng.  He didn't believe a word of what Ken was saying.  "Hyung jebal.  I'm really sorry." Ken said.  Leo shook his head and scoffed as he his heal to go after Jun Hae.  Ken sat there staring at the door hoping that someone would come back in.  Jebal Jun Hae.  I really didn't mean any of this.  I wasn't thinking at all... Jun Hae was sitting in the waiting room with her knees pulled up into her chest.  Leo walked over to her.  "Gwenchana?" He asked sitting down next to her.  "Ani oppa. . . I should hate him for what he did to me, but I want to forgive him. Is that wrong?" Jun Hae said putting her head down on her knees.  Leo smiled at her and pulled her into his chest holding her tight.  "Ani.  You have a big heart, and even though Ken did wrong you still have the heart to forgive him."  He said.  Jun Hae sighed into his chest feeling a little relieved.  "Let's go home jagi.  I can teach you how to fight today." He said standing up with her.  She nodded and together they headed back to the dorms.

Upon walking in Ravi came up behind her to give her a back hug earning a chop from Leo as he startled him.  "Aish Jun Hae first I take verbal abuse from you, then physical, and now you're teaching Leo? Wait...never mind he's always been like that." Ravi shot back earning him another chop.  "Ravi help me teach her self defense.  You'll be the bad guy." Leo said smirking as he knew he was going to get his revenge.  Ravi shrugged completely oblivious to what Leo had in mind for him.  "Ok Jun Hae I'm going to teach you how to escape if someone grabs you from behind. "  Leo said pulling out some mats from his room.  Jun Hae nodded ready to learn.  "Ravi grab her from behind and pin her arms down like if you were hugging her."  Leo said.  Ravi did as he was told and tightly wrapped his arms around Jun Hae.  The rest of the members came out of their rooms and the kitchen to (to see Ravi get hurt) watch the class go down.  "Ok Jun Hae center your balance by dropping down into a slight squat quickly.  She did and Ravi leaned forward slightly to adjust.  "Perfect!  Now step to the side and with your free hand swing back really hard using a fist."  Not thinking about it she side stepped and swung back hitting Ravi straight in his jewels.  He quickly let go falling to the mat.  Leo burst out laughing with the guys as Ravi got up slowly trying to catch his breath.  "OMO mianhae Ravi-ah" Jun Hae said holding in her laugh. "Now you know how to unarm Ravi." Leo said clapping.  Ravi wanted to switch positions with Leo and call the shots.  Leo agreed and took his place in front of Jun Hae.  Ravi knew what was going to happen so he let Leo trip Jun Hae letting her land on her back before mounting her with her hands pinned to the side of her head.  Leo smirked at Jun Hae and mouthed "You can't handle me."  Jun Hae rolled her eyes waiting for Ravi's instructions.  "Ok Jun Hae for this you're going to have to use your hips to throw him off balance." Ravi said, "Place your legs in a 90 degree angle and lift up your lower body swiftly.  While doing this roll and get on top of Leo using your weight to help you and follow up with the attack."  Jun hae did as she was told and surprisingly Leo ended up underneath her.  "Good now follow up!" Ravi said thinking he would get hit.  Jun Hae lifted her hand and ruffled his hair which Leo hated. "Aish not my hair!" He complained as the guys rolled their eyes. 

A few hours later Jun Hae was exhausted.  Leo, Ravi, and the others helped her train for a good three hours before calling it.  By the end of the first class with Leo she had learned how to escape head locks, choke locks, mounts, and grabs.  In fact she was feeling pretty good about herself.  Monday came around and class started again as usual.  The van that took her to school pulled up and of course she could hear N complaining while the others .  There was a familiar voice that she wasn't expecting.  It was Ken's voice and he was laughing.  Jun Hae opened the door.  Everyone greeted her as she climbed to the back with Leo and Ravi.  Ken and her caught a quick second of eye contact before turning away from each other.  The members all saw it and wondered what was going on now between the two.  As the van pulled up everyone filed out as usual, the girls swarmed the members including Leo, and then there was Jun Hae.  As she stepped out Leo walked over to her holding her hand.  If looks could kill she would have died instantly.  Every girl was death glaring Jun Hae as they walked up together with the other members of VIXX following behind.  The classes started and Jun Hae said bye to Leo and the others as she made her way to her locker to grab her books.  As she finished stuffing her bag, her locker slammed shut and there stood three girls that were taller than her and were caked on with make up.  Jun Hae looked to each of them as the blocked her in with no where to go.  "How did someone like you end up with Jung Taekwoon?" She said pushing her finger against Jun Hae's head.   Jun Hae didn't want to start anything with finals being so close so she tried to push her way out, but was only dragged back to the locker.  "Excuse me, but we aren't done here."  The girl said.  "How did someone as ugly as you end up with Jung Taekwoon on her arm and the rest of VIXX following behind?"  She asked.  Jun Hae wasn't amused, "Maybe you should try removing some of that make up off your face and getting an attitude adjustment." Jun Hae said again trying to shove her way through.  "What did you just say?" The girl said grabbing her wrist and dragging her back.  Out of pure lack of thought Jun Hae grabbed the girls wrist with her free hand and pulled it back hard.  There was a sheik from the girl as she quickly let go of Jun Hae's wrist.  "Don't touch me." Jun Hae warned.  The girl gave her the dirtiest look ever before storming off with her followers behind her.  Jun Hae was quite proud of herself, but then the warning bell rang signaling that she was going to be late for class if she didn't book it.  

As class finished Jun Hae texted Leo saying she was out.  He had promised her he would walk her home so she wouldn't be alone since Ravi didn't attend the final class today due to his schedule.  I'm coming out now, should be there in about 5 minutes. Jun Hae texted.   Ok Jagiya, I'm outside the school.  Palli! Leo replied back.  Jun Hae stopped by her locker one more time to change out her books.  Again her locker slammed shut in front of her.  Jun Hae turned around frustrated, but instead of seeing three girls there was an army of girls ready to jump her.  Jun Hae sighed in frustration knowing that she couldn't get out of this one. "Yah loser, stay away from VIXX or you'll get hurt." The girl from the morning warned.  She grabbed Jun Hae's back pack from her and dumped it on the ground.  Everything from her books to her cell phone fell out.  "Nice phone." Another girl said before stomping it with her heal.  "Yah!!" Jun Hae said pissed now. She walked up to the girl who stomped her phone and out of rage slapped her with all her might.  An all fight broke out and it was 10 to 1.  Jun Hae was thrown against the locker but continued to swing and hit landing a good shot on some of the girls, but was ultimately losing.  Why the hell am I always in a situation where I need saving? Jun Hae cursed as her surroundings started to fade.  With one final slam Jun Hae hit her head on the locker behind her.  The blow was hard enough to break skin and there was blood on the locker.  Ken was getting ready to leave from his basketball practice when he smelt the blood.  He followed it to see Jun Hae on the ground holding her head and a army of girls around her.  "YAH!" He yelled shoving some of them out of the way. He quickly pulled out his phone and called Leo setting it on the floor in front of him so Leo could hear the conversation.  "What the hell are you doing?  Get out of here." Ken shouted as he pulled Jun Hae up into his arms.  "But oppa how can you be so nice to her when you've treated us like crap?  What makes her so special?" The girl said with venom in her tone.  "What makes her special?" He repeated the question, "She is special because she isn't a crazy girl who is obsessed with us, and has the kindest heart.  Maybe you should look up what makes a girl special to a guy."  Ken spat out.  Leo came running through the door as Ken told the girls to get lost.  He warned them that if this ever happened again, he would go out of his way to hunt them down.  Leo saw the blood on the locker.  His eyes turned bright yellow as he went to Ken.  "Hyung pick up her stuff we have to leave now." Ken said.  As they were running towards the dorm Jun Hae held onto Ken's neck blood still dripping down her face and onto Ken's arm.  His eyes were red by now, but he knew he had to hurry before she lost to much blood.  "I'm going to make it up to you Jun Hae." Ken said.  "Just like the others, I'm going to set things right."  With that Jun Hae let her head fall back as she slipped once again into unconsciousness. 


So poor Jun Hae just has the worst of luck when it comes to getting into a fight.  But now Ken wants to make it better.  Do you think he can keep up this good person thing or will he slip back into his old ways?  Comment, Subscribe, Upvote <3