Broken

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Instantly regreting it I dropped the key.


~*JUN HAE's POV*~

In Guk was going in for another kiss.  I placed my hands on his chest to try to stop him because it didn't feel right.  As his lips met mine for the second time the front door opened again.  In Guk quickly pulled away from me looking away from the door.  As I turned around I saw the person whom I least wanted to see.

~*END OF POV*~

Leo stood at the front door his mouth slightly agape from the shock of what he just saw.  Jun Hae stood up from the couch quickly, "Leo ssi." She whispered.  "Was I that easy to forget?" Leo asked his tone slightly picking up.  "Leo don't jump to conclusions.  This isn't what you think it is." Jun Hae said taking a step towards him.  Leo slammed the door shut walking out of the apartment and leaving Jun Hae and In Guk there in an awkward silence.  Jun Hae turned to In Guk who looked guilty, "I think you need to leave now." she said going to grab his now damp shirt.  "I'll call you a taxi, and you can come get your car tomorrow."  With that she pulled her cell phone out and proceeded to call a taxi for In Guk.  About five minutes later the taxi pulled up and Jun Hae walked In Guk out.  The car pulled off and she pulled out her cell phone again.  She typed in Leo's number and waited.  The phone rang, but was sent to the answering machine.  She tried again, but this time it went straight to the answering machine meaning he turned off his phone.  Jun Hae sighed in frustration, and decided to call Hongbin.  "Yoboseyo?" She heard him answer.  "Hongbin-ah please give Leo the phone."  Jun Hae said.  There was some ruffling followed by Hongbin telling Leo someone was on the phone for him.  "If it's Jun Hae I don't want to talk to her." She could hear him say.  This hurt Jun Hae more than not being allowed to work with them.  "Jun Hae ssi, I don't think now is a good time for you to talk to Leo.  He seems really upset about something."  Jun Hae was on the verge of tears after the phone coversation.  She didn't want to stay in her apartment that night so walked in the rain back to Jellyfish.  It was dark on the inside meaning everyone had already gone home.  She entered the code into the back door and switched on the stair case lights.  Jun Hae went down to VIXX's practice room where she sat down on the black couch to think about everything leading up to this moment.

~*MEANWHILE*~

"AISH I FORGOT MY PHONE!" Ken cursed to himself inside of his room.  He got dressed again and walked to the front door to head back to the studio.  "Yah where are you going?" N asked seeing leaving.  "I left my phone at the studio.  I'll be back quickly." He said and left not giving N time to respond back to him.  Since  Jun Hae was switched over to In Guk, Ken couldn't stop thinking about Jun Hae.  He was becoming even more frustrated walking in the rain until he picked up a familiar scent in front of the Jellyfish building.  Ken's eyes instantly turned red as he quickly made his way into the building and down to the dance studio.  He peeked his head through the door and the first thing he saw was Jun Hae sitting on the couch crying. Perfect! Ken thought to himself as he quietly stepped in.  He walked over to Jun Hae and tapped her shoulder.  Being startled she quickly turned around.  When she saw Ken her face went pale as there was no other way out besides the one door on the other side of Ken.  Jun Hae tried to get up, but was pushed against a mirror by her neck.  Ken closed the gap in between them and tilted her head to the side.  "You're not going to get away this time." He growled at her.  He tilted her head to the side and went in quickly sinking his fangs into her neck.  Jun Hae screamed in pain as she tried to get free from Ken.  Her thrashing became slower and slower as she started to feel faint.  Ken pulled back and let her fall to the ground with hardly any life left in her.

~*RAVI's POV*~

Pain engulfed his neck as he screamed out in pain and rolled off his bed.  The rest of the members ran into his room to see him holding on to his neck tightly.  "Jun Hae...help her..." he pleaded as the pain started to subside and he too started feeling faint.  Leo grabbed Hongbin by his collar and pulled him out of the room.  "You're coming with me. " He comanded.  Not daring to go against Leo when he was in this mood he nodded and the two pulled their shoes on and left the dorm. 

Hongbin and Leo ran to Jun Hae's apartment as fast as their legs would take them.  Leo broke the door down not having the key anymore.  The room was dark and quiet, until Hongbin's phone rang indicating he had a text.  He quickly pulled out the phone and opened it almost dropping it instantly.  "Hyung we are in the wrong place." He said handing the phone to Leo.  "No..." Leo said as he read the message.

Hyung your girlfriend tastes great.  

It's a good thing I left my phone at the studio or else I wouldn't have been able to keep her company. ~KENJUMMA

Leo slammed the phone shut and took off again with Hongbin following him closely.  Back at the studio Ken picked up Jun Hae and laid her on the couch.  "Don't worry my dear. The pain will reside quickly." He said leaving before Leo and Hongbin got there.  Two minutes later Leo burst through the studio door to fine Jun Hae on the couch extremely pale and not breathing.  "JUN HAE!!" He ran to her.  "Yah wake up...WAKE UP!!" He pleaded as her lifeless body just stayed there.  "Hyung take her to the hospital now!." Hongbin said.  Leo nodded and picked her up running to the hospital.  Hongbin knew he had to go back and inform the other members of what happened.  He ran back to the dorm where the members were watching over Ravi as he too was becoming more pale.  "Hyung! Jun Hae is going to the hospital.  Ken bit her."  N's eyes turned red at hearing this news and walked over to his room.  Ken had come back a little while ago, but didn't say anything.  "YAH YOU STUPID IDIOT BECAUSE OF YOU RAVI IS DYING!  HOW COULD YOU ATTACK HER KNOWING THOSE TWO ARE CONNECTED?!  WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM."  N yelled at him.  Ken simply smiled and replied.  "The oportunity was there.  I told you she would be mine, and when she wakes up all she'll know is my name."


OMG KEN YOU'RE SO EVIL!!! COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE!!!! RAVI: YAH YOU BETTER NOT KILL ME!! -_-