Mine

Things That Go Bump In The Night

After breakfast concluded Ken sulked back to his room to get dressed for the day.  Leo and Jun Hae cleared the table and the other members went of to change.  "Oppa."  Jun Hae called over to Leo who was drying the dishes she was handing to him.  "Nae jagi?"  He asked.  "I'm sorry about what happened with In Guk-ssi."  She said quietly.  Leo looked up from the dish he was drying and smiled at her.  "Jun Hae, I already talked to him about what happened that night.  I should be the one apologizing to you."  Jun Hae smiled then said, "Oppa I want to learn self defense."  Leo almost dropped the plate he was holding and gave her a really? look, "It's because of Ken isn't it?" he asked.  She nodded her head, "The thing is that I really don't have time to sign up for a class and so I was wondering if you could teach me?"  Jun Hae said shooting him the most innocent look she could conjure up.  Leo laughed making Jun Hae now shoot him a confused look.  "Are you sure you can handle all of this?" Leo said pointing to himself.  Jun Hae smirked and said, "I can catch you off guard no problem."  Leo accepted her challenge and said, "Prove it then." With that Jun Hae went back to washing the last few dishes.  "That's what I thought." Leo said thinking he had won the challenge.  Upon finishing the last dish and handing it to Leo to dry, Jun Hae picked up a clean cup that was conveniently next to her and filled it with cold water.  She glanced over at Leo who was still working with the last dish, "Oppa."  Jun Hae said with a cute tone.  "Nae?" Leo asked not looking up from the dish.  "Surprise!" Leo's head shot her direction at the same time she flung the water.  It hit him smack in the middle of the face dripping down his cheeks and onto his neck and shirt.  Jun Hae burst into laughter at the site of a shocked Leo.  So that's how you want to play?  Well it takes two to tango Leo thought to himself.  Seeing the sudden shift in his face Jun Hae booked it towards the living room as Leo set down the final dish hot on her trail.  Just as she saw her escape route she bumped into Ravi who held her in place seeing the panicked look on her face.  "Yah Ravi-ah let me go...Leo..." She didn't get to finish her statement because a pair of arms wrapped around her waist pulling her from the safety of Ravi, spun her around, and threw her over a shoulder.  "ANIYA!" Jun Hae squeaked as Leo took her to his (RAVI's) room locking the door behind him.  

He set Jun Hae down softly before pulling her into a heated kiss.  "I know for sure you won't be able to handle this."  Leo growled.  Leo took Jun Hae's lips into his slightly pulling on her bottom lip causing her to let out a muffled moan.  Leo's eyes were turning red at the smell of Jun Hae becoming heated up and as her heart rate went up.  Jun Hae could feel Leo's grip slightly tighten on her hips and she knew what he wanted.  "Oppa it's ok, go."  Leo pulled back and looked at Jun Hae.  She tilted her head back and Leo went straight for her neck fangs exposed and bit her.  She let out a mewl and that morning Leo made Jun Hae his.

.

.

.

.

"YAH LEO PALLI GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN UP THAT MESS!" Ravi complained from the other side of the locked door.  Leo walked over to the door slipping on his pants and let his dongsaeng in.  "Seriously hyung?  Why my room?  It smells of blood and well you guys in here." He said plugging his nose over dramatically.  "Next time just kick Ken out and do what ever it is you were doing in your own room."  Leo rolled his eyes and went to pick up Jun Hae who was covering herself with the sheet.  He picked her up bridal style walking her out of the room as Ravi shut the door to finish getting dressed.  Leo sat Jun Hae down on the couch and helped her quickly get dressed before the guys came out.  "You're wrong you know that right?"  Jun Hae said.  "About what?" Leo asked helping her with her shirt.  "I can totally handle you."  She laughed.  Leo flashed her a smile and leaned down to kiss her.  the moment was short lived as Ken walked out of his room.  He paid no mind even though he knew that Leo had bitten Jun Hae only moments ago.  (Everyone knew.  They can smell the blood)  He merely walked out pulled his shoes on and informed Leo that he would be waiting in the van before he left.

Ravi was the next to walk out and took a seat next to his friend while pinching her cheeks, "Well look who is so grown up now." He teased.  Jun Hae slapped his hands away, "I'm older than you pabo." She said rubbing her face.  Leo rolled his eyes at their child like antics and plopped down on top of Ravi.  A painful groan escaped from his mouth.  "Hyung you're quite heave." He said trying to push the older one off.  the other members soon emerged and seeing the forming pile went and joined Leo.  The last thing Jun Hae saw was the fear in Ravi's eyes before moving out of the way to put her shoes on and wait as the guys tried to untangle themselves.  Finally letting Ravi up everyone went to the door.  It was a show day so the guys couldn't play to rough.

Ken took his normal seat and the members took their spots around him.  Ravi, Leo, and Jun Hae took their spots in the back.  Jun Hae rested her head on Leo's shoulder holding his and Ravi's hands.  It was a quiet ride to the show site, but was crazy when they arrived.  Jun Hae went to find In Guk as VIXX got ready with their makeup artists.  Since In Guk was the MC for the show he was on stage practically the whole time.  Jun Hae stood by the side and watched as he would switch with the artists entering the stage.  Finally it was VIXX's turn to perform.  The familiar tune of Hyde started and Ravi began.  Everything went smoothly until the end of the song.  The guys filed out one by one Hyuk in the front and Ken in the back.  Once Ken reached the bottom stair he looked Jun Hae straight in the eyes before collapsing in front of her.  "KEN!" She said kneeling down quickly.  "Leo-ssi!!"  She yelled out pulling Ken's head onto her lap.  Hearing her distressed voice Leo turned around signaling the rest of the group that something had happened.  The guys pushed their way through the stage crew that was crowding him.  "What happened?" N turned to one of the girls.  They were as lost as VIXX was.  Hongbin quickly pulled Ken onto his back and took him to the van where a medical crew would be waiting.  As Hongbin set him down Jun Hae quickly climbed in and pulled his head onto her lap again.  He may have almost killed her, and she may really hate him, but he was a member of VIXX and just like everyone else was important.  The medical staff ran to the van and moved everyone out of the way.  They checked his vitals which were all normal, then checked his eyes for dilation.  His eyes were a bright blue when they checked and his breathing was beginning to rise.  The medical staff advised the manager to quickly take him to the hospital as it seemed he was having either an extreme asthma attack or anxiety attack.  The manager nodded and the guys quickly climbed into the van adjusting themselves so they would all fit.

The nurses took Ken from Hongbin as they entered the hospital as everyone watched him with worried looks.  A good three hours passed and everyone was still there.  Jun Hae was sitting on Leo's lap with her head resting in the crook of his neck.  The others were either starting to fall asleep or watching the door for any signs of a doctor.  Finally some movement came from the other side as the main doctor stepped out and called for the manager.  Out of naturalness the others stood up and followed him to hear what the doctor had to say.  He looked at each person in the eye before saying, "Lee Jaehwan is suffering from lack of nutrition and a slight case of dehydration.  He also suffered from a small anxiety attack which caused him to faint."  Everyone had a look of relief on their faces.  The doctor continued, "It would be wise to let him rest a day or two before continuing with his schedule.  We'll keep him here over night to watch his progress."  With that the doctor left and everyone let out an exasperated sigh.  "Let's go see him." N said walking with the parade of people behind him.  When they walked into his room he was tucked under the covers asleep with IV's in his arms and hands.  Jun Hae may not like him, but she couldn't help but feel extremely bad for the way he looked at the moment.  Eventually N told the group that they had to call it a night and head back to the dorm.  Everyone except Jun Hae retreated.  She stood there at the side of the bed and watched him sleep.  "Jun Hae are you coming?" Hyuk asked. She declined and pulled a chair next to his bed sitting down.  Leo walked to the side of her to ask her if she was ok.  "Oppa he may have hurt me, but I can't help but feel bad seeing him like this."  She said looking at Ken.  Leo smiled because Jun Hae had such a forgiving heart.  "Can we stay please?  I really don't want to leave him here alone."  She asked.  The manager declined Leo permission to stay.  "Jagi I can't stay, and I don't want you here alone tonight." Leo tried to help her up. "Leo I want to stay. You go and besides I don't think Ken is really in the position to attack at the moment even if he wanted to.  I really don't think it's right to leave him."  Jun Hae protested.  Little did the two know that Ken could hear everything that was going on in the room despite him being unconscious and there was a sudden change in him that caused even his pulse monitor to shift and then go back to normal.  Even after all I've done to her...she can forgive me?  How could I let myself become a monster? Ken heard his own thoughts.  Leo won the battle and Jun Hae walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving with Leo back to the dorm.  

THINGS HAVE GOT TO CHANGE


;u; Ken you have a good mind, but can you keep your word once you wake up?  Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, friend me I don't bite ;)  And I do read every single comment you guys leave :D  Some of you have even gotten replies <3