Will You....?

Things That Go Bump In The Night

When Leo came back to the apartment he cautiously opened the door expecting it to still be chaos, but instead it was quiet.  Way to quiet for Ravi and Jun Hae.  "Jun Hae?  Ravi?" Leo walked in slowly being aware of his surroundings.  There was a sudden shout followed by Ravi running for his life followed by Jun Hae with the biggest pillow she could find.  Leo rolled his eyes, "Yeah it was to good to be true." He said to himself while taking his shoes off.  "Yah children when will you grow up?" Leo said.  The attention went to him and both Ravi and Jun Hae shot him an evil smirk.  "Yah yah what are you thinking?" Leo said staring at them both suspiciously.  "GO!" Jun Hae said to Ravi and before Leo knew it he was pinned to the floor by Jun Hae with Ravi ruffling his hair.  "YAH RAVI DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Leo struggled to get free from Jun Hae.  Leo got a hold of Jun Hae's wrists and flipped her so he was on top, "Now what jagiya?" He said looking down at her.  Jun Hae pouted then looked to Ravi for help.  He kneeled down in front of Leo at got in his face, but Leo just pushed him away sending him falling onto his . "I tried.  Now make food PLEASE!" Ravi interlaced his fingers together.  Leo let Jun Hae up helping her in the process.  "Ok ok I'll cook, go get dressed." Jun Hae said.  Ravi happily nodded and went into the room to freshen up.  "Leo we have to go to the dorm to get my stuff along with yours and Ravi's." Jun Hae said as she started to pull some pots and food out.  "I know, I was going to take Ravi there today to help me pack the stuff.  Hopefully the guys will be out."  Leo said helping with the cooking.  "Let me come with you." Jun Hae said.  "No" Leo responded.  "You will stay here where it's safe...er..." He said thinking about when Jun Hae was first attacked here.  "Oppa jebal, I'll be fine plus you and Ravi can watch me while I'm there."  Jun Hae said walking over to kiss Leo.  "Jagiya that doesn't work on me." Leo said in between kisses.  Jun Hae made her way down to his neck nipping and , "Jagi..ah..ah ok ok you can come." Leo said as Jun Hae pulled back with a satisfied smile.  "You guys should learn to get a room if you're going to be all mushy." Ravi said interrupting the moment.  Jun Hae turned around, "You were in it derpa derp." Ravi stuck out his tongue and went to go sit on the counter.  "Yah hyung I found this on the floor near the door is it yours?" Ravi said holding out a small wrapped box.  Leo's eyes got big as he quickly grabbed it from his dongsaeng before Jun Hae could see.  "Uhh yeah it's mine...thank you..."  He said nervously shoving the box back into his pocket.  "Yah hyung what's in the box?" Ravi asked.  "What box?" Jun Hae said handing Ravi a bowl of Bibimbap. Leo shot Ravi a glare letting him know he was going to get hit later then said, "Oh I had some trash in my pocket that I forgot to throw away."  Jun Hae looked at him suspiciously then went back to filling bowls of food.

As breakfast concluded Leo told Ravi they were going to head to the dorm to pick up their stuff.  Ravi nodded and called a cab to take them since it was starting to rain outside.  The cab pulled up shortly and Ravi gave him the address to the dorm.  As they pulled up it was quiet.  Leo was on high alert as they stepped out of the cab and walked up to the door.  Ravi input the code and the lock clicked. He quietly went in looking around for any signs of the guys.  "Yah Ravi what are you doing here?" A voice called out.  "You should be at practice with the others."  Ravi jumped back but to his relief it was the manager.  "Uh about that hyung we were picking up some stuff for Jun Hae since she is still not feeling well." Ravi lied.  The manager nodded and went back into his room shutting the door behind him.  Ravi let out a sigh of relief before quickly letting the others in to grab stuff.  The trio moved quickly as they started packing their large luggage full of clothes and other things.  The room was emptied out quickly and the trio made their way back to the door.  As Ravi reached for it the lock clicked and there stood four pairs of tired eyes looking at him.  "Crap." Was all Ravi could say as he backed away from the door.  Smirking the four guys made their way in, "Well look who came back?" N said as he came in.  "Hyung we are leaving.  Don't start anything." Ravi said as Leo and Jun Hae came out of the room.  "Ah you brought guests too!" Hongbin piped in.  A growl came from Leo as he saw the other members standing at the door.  The last person to come in was Ken and when he saw the sight in front of him he laughed.  "Nice of you to visit Jun Hae." He said staring at her.  Leo pulled Jun Hae behind him.  "Move out of our way Ken." Leo warned.  "Why should I?" He challenged.  Leo's eyes were changing colors, but Jun Hae held him back not wanting to fight.  The four separated leaving a small space for them to leave.  "So go." Ken said with a devilish smile.  Ravi slowly walked through the opening and stood in the hallway.  Leo grabbed Jun Hae's shoulders pulling her through as the guys stared at her with smirks, "Just know this Leo." N started, "If you walk out that door with her VIXX is done."  Leo stopped at the door frame looking down at the floor.  "Leo this is not smart, you should stay with VIXX." Jun Hae said hearing the threat.  He gripped tightly onto Jun Hae's shoulder before proceeding out into the hallway shutting the door behind him.  "If I have to work with them I'll end up quitting anyway.  From this moment on VIXX is no more." He said as he wrapped his arm around Ravi.  They all took their luggage and left the building heading back to the cab which was waiting for them.  The ride was silent as Leo thought of what he had just done.  With one action he completely folded VIXX and might of ended his career.  "Ajusshi please take us to Jellyfish Entertainment."  Leo said suddenly.  The cab driver nodded.  Jun Hae looked up at Leo questioningly, "I have to take care of something first." Leo said holding onto Jun Hae's hand.

When the cab pulled up to Jellyfish Leo got out and told Jun Hae and Ravi to stay and wait.  The two nodded and Leo walked in to the building.  When he came out he stopped at the door and smiled a little bit before walking back to the cab and telling him to go to the apartment.  "What was that about?" Jun Hae asked.  "I'll tell you later." Leo said as he smiled a little bit.  The cab pulled up to the apartment and the trio piled out grabbing their luggage.  Leo paid the fee and thanked him before heading up to the door.  "Ravi can you pick up some food from the store for us?" Leo asked.  "Why me hyung?" Ravi complained.  "Because you're the youngest now here is the list." Leo said handing him a long list of food.  "Take your time." He added in winking at him and pulling out the box from his pocket.  Ravi caught on and shot him a wink mouthing good luck to his hyung.  Laughing at his dongsaeng Leo walked in behind Jun Hae.  "Jun Hae I need to talk to you." Leo said seriously.  Jun Hae started getting nervous at Leo's tone.  She went over to the living room and sat on the couch watching Leo as he followed her.  "Jagiya we've been together for a while now." He started, "And I've put you in so much danger by being with you."  Jun Hae listened quietly, "I've almost gotten you killed many times and I'm starting to worry." He continued, "Oppa it's ok real.." She was cut off, "So I want to give you this." Leo said and handed her the small box.  "Will you?" He asked.  Jun Hae opened up the brown box to find another small one encased in it.  When she opened the box a beautiful ring stood there proud and strong. (RING LINK).  Jun Hae was speechless as she took the ring out of the box.  "Jagiya I want you to stay with me forever.  Will you marry me?" Leo said getting down on one knee and holding the ring to her.  Jun Hae smiled at Leo and nodded happily.  "Of course I will.  I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else." Jun Hae said engulfing Leo in a big hug.  He smiled into her neck and pulled her tightly into his embrace.  He slipped the ring onto her finger and planted a kiss on her lips.  "Oppa." Jun Hae called, "Nae?" Leo said happily.  "You know this means I get to bother you as much as I want now right?" Jun Hae joked.  Leo laughed, "Yah yeobo you would have done that regardless." Leo said back.  Hearing the word yeobo leave Leo's lips left a tingling feeling in Jun Hae's stomach.  Leo picked up Jun Hae bridal style and said, "You know, Ravi won't be home for a while." Jun Hae smirked, " You're so bad oppa." Leo kissed Jun Hae, but the moment was short lived as Ravi burst through the door, "I'm DONE! YA HYUNG DID YOU ASK YET?" Leo placed Jun Hae back on the couch before walking over to Ravi and slapping him on the back of his head.  "The next thing I need to fix is you." Leo complained.  Jun Hae laughed and showed Ravi her finger.  He ran to her and gave her a huge hug, "Yah you're so grown up now!" He said ruffling her hair.  "Aish! You're so annoying." Jun Hae said pushing him off.  Leo smiled at the two kids fighting again as he thought back to what happened at the studio.

~*FLASH BACK*~

"Stay here you two, this will only take a minute" Leo said as he got out of the taxi.  Entering in the numbers he walked into the studio where Brian and In Guk were walking around.  "Yah is the CEO here?  I have something to tell him." Leo asked.  "Let me guess, VIXX is going to break up?" In Guk said, "Don't worry about it we've got you covered."  He continued.  Leo shot them a confused look, "In Guk told me what happened and we told the CEO." Brian said, "He'll take care of it from there on.  Until then take a real vacation and take care of Ravi and Jun Hae.  I know you love them both very much." Brian finished.  "You guys are the best Sunbaes ever!" Leo said hugging them.

Leo smiled again before joining his future wife and his best friend.  "Yah lets celebrate!" Leo said as he pulled Jun Hae off of Ravi.  "Lets go out to eat and start planning our wedding. My treat." Ravi added in.  With that they all left the apartment to go eat.  "HYUNG! Can I be your best man?" Ravi chirped.  "Well duh who else is going to support me through these next few months of hardships?" Leo winked.  "But seriously after the wedding you need to move out." Leo said again pulling Ravi into a head lock.  "Yah you two are acting like the little kids now.  We are in public!" Jun Hae said watching the two guys tease each other.  They pulled apart and Ravi swung his arm around Jun Hae's shoulders while Leo took her hand and they walked to the restraunt with no more worries.


BUA LEO IS SUCH A LOVER ;)  THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST SO ANTICIPATE A LOT :D  COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE!