Seoul National University

Things That Go Bump In The Night

So I'm going to start putting in little author notes in the story so you all can know what I'm thinking while writing out this story ;) If you're wondering I like to imagine that the group I'm using is watching me write the story, so I don't make to many mistakes XP That and of course you guys are reading my story..O.O no pressure (>.>) (o.o) (<.<) you're all watching me!


 

You couldn't believe you were going to go to Korea for school!  Ah finally I've been accepted into the Pharmacy Program at SNU Song Jun Hae thought to herself.  Let's get this party bus rolling.


Great first day of school and everyone already hates me. Jun Hae thought.  She walked up the stairs and as she was about to reach the top someone stuck their foot out and tripped her.  Before she hit the ground a pair of arms caught her.  Jun Hae looked up to see that N had caught her.  (yeah yeah you all can hate me later LEO: YA THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! RAVI: HELL NO THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME!!  *reads over my shoulder* ME: =.=)  There was an awkward moment when the two looked into each others eyes for a brief moment before reality struck again.  Jun Hae quickly composed herself and stood up still receiving dirty looks from the girls around her.  Leo on the other hand was fuming (muahahaha LEO: * head slap* =.=) at the sight in front of him.  He sped up and grabbed her wrist pulling her into the university to get your schedule.  "Yah what did I tell you about them?"  Leo said obviously flustered. "Well excuse me Mr. Rudeness.  I'm sorry I can't be loved like you guys.  Remember I'm not an "IDOL." Jun Hae snapped back.  With that Jun Hae huffed away to find where her classes would be at.  She stopped by the computer lab and printed out her schedule.  "Well this doesn't seem to hard.  I've got an Anatomy class, 2 government classes, and a pre-calculus class with a lab." (lol I used my school schedule ;))  Jun Hae walked into her first class which was Anatomy.  Unfortunately for her she didn't know anybody in the class which made it awkward since half the people already knew she had it in with the guys.  

Jun Hae took her seat in the back of the class room as to avoid any unnecessary conflicts with the other students.  She took out her notebook and pens and waited for the professor to walk in.  Once the lesson started it was soon over since the first day is usually rules and etiquette talk.  The rest of the seemed to follow the same routine as she walked into the class, sat in the back, and moved on.  Upon entering her final class which was an evening government class she noticed that it was fairly empty.  This was kind of a relief since she had been hassled all day by guys and girls alike on how she became friends with VIXX.  Before the class started Jun Hae decided to take a quick bathroom break, and when leaving the class she bumped into someone.  He had his hoodie up and glasses on so she couldn't get a good look at his face.  She quickly apologized and left for the restroom.

~*STRANGERS POINT OF VIEW*~

God I wonder how many girls are going to "accidently" bump into me today.  I know I'm good looking and all but DAMN!  Plus they wouldn't be able to handle me.  He thought to himself while taking a seat at the desk in the back.

When Jun Hae returned she noticed that she had a desk partner.  She walked back to the desk and noticed that this person was the same person she had bumped earlier.  Not wanting to sit with anyone she took her bag and moved across the room to another empty desk in the middle of the class room.  At that time the professor walked in and the class started.  Just like her other 4 classes this one went by quickly.  There was a short writing assignment which Jun Hae knew she would be able to finish in no time. 

Even though the class ended quickly since it started at 6 p.m. by the time she got out it was dark outside.  "Of course.  Man my schedule always at every school I go to." Jun Hae said to herself.  (I know this feeling all too well) The rest of the guys had already left the campus and there were only a few people here and there trying to get home as well.  Jun Hae pulled out her new phone she bought during lunch time and made a call to the driver.  We're sorry but the phone you're trying to reach has been turned off please try again later. Frustrated Jun Hae had no choice but to start walking.  "Well this is JUST GLORIOUS.  First day of college is a flop, and NOW I have to walk home.  HELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET HOME -_-" Jun Hae yelled to the sky.  Thankfully for her the people that were still out and about on the streets were nice enough to provide directions on how to get to her apartment.  One guy even told her a short cut which she would obviously take if it meant getting off the dark streets.  Jun Hae followed the path the guy told her, but the path led to an ally way which had a few shops down it, but didn't look to inviting.  "Oh yeah right, do you really think I'm going to go down there?" Jun Hae asked herself.  She moved on and continued down the street and around the ally finally finding her way back to the apartment.  Arriving at the front door a gust of wind blew giving Jun Hae a chill.  "Hey Jun Hae come over here."  A voice told her.  Jun Hae turned around but no one was there.  "Yeah I'm now going crazy.  Good way to end the night." She said.  She was digging through her bag when another gust blew through the porch of her apartment. "Yah don't you dare ignore me Jun Hae.  You'll regret it if you do." The voice said again.  She turned around again now starting to get a little scared.  She scanned the area looking for anyone who might be playing a prank on her.  The lock finally clicked and as she tuned the nob out came a pissed off looking N and Ken with bright yellow eyes.  

"OMO what's wrong with you two?!" Jun Hae panicked.  She tried to get into her door, but Ken was faster and he grabbed her wrist.  "I don't think so." He said.  Jun Hae try to pull away but that only made him smirk.  Ken shoved her inside the apartment and pinned her to the wall followed by N who shut and locked the door behind himself.  "Now Miss Jun Hae lets see what makes you so special." N said as he walked over to her.  Jun Hae fought for her life but Ken over powered her easily.  N's eyes were now shining a bright yellow and Jun Hae found herself starting to feel dizzy. "Ah so you're not completely immune to it, but you're still lasting longer than most would.  Why?" N asked.  Just then the apartment door smashed open and the pressure from Jun Hae's wrists being held against the wall disappeared.  The last thing she saw was a guy with bright red hair, and someone with neon orange hair pull the intruders from her before she passed out.


BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUM!  :D double update!! what did you think of the end of it?  Who were her saviours? :D I'm sure I made it hella obvious, but yeah haha subscribe, UPVOTE, friend me ^^ I don't bite ;)