Memories

Things That Go Bump In The Night

YOU KILLED ME!


As Jun Hae's memory continued to return she recognized her attackers.  A deep growl escaped from as the others turned around surprised by the sudden outburst.  Jun Hae stood up despite In Guk's protest and made her way over to Ken.  Snarling she grabbed him by the throat and threw him across the room. Her eyes were a deep red, and she was set to kill.  Ken rebounded quickly letting his eyes change colors.  "Why won't you stay dead?" He growled.  The other four made their way to Jun Hae but Ravi, Leo and In Guk stopped them.  It was chaos in the studio as the eight of them fought.  Ken lunged at Jun Hae fangs fully exposed.  Jun Hae grabbed him by his hair spinning him and smashing his face to the floor.  She straddled his back and pulled his hand behind his bad with a loud cracking sound.  Ken yelped in pain as Jun Hae broke his wrist with a loud snap.  She turned to the others who were still busy fighting each other.  They noticed that Jun Hae and Ken had stopped fighting and pulled away from each other.  "If you don't want to die tonight, I suggest you leave now." Jun Hae growled.  N lunged at her and grabbed her from behind.  Jun Hae struggled to get free, but he still over powered her.  Seeing this Leo quickly helped her pulling his leader off of her and throwing him to the mirror.  It shattered under the pressure of N's body hitting it.  Jun Hae and Leo turned to Hongbin and Hyuk who backed away slowly before running out of the studio.  "Yah you cowards get back here!" Ken yelled as he tried to push himself off the floor.  Jun Hae went to him flipping him onto his back harshly before saying, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now."  She grabbed his neck again tightening her grip by the second.  "I'm going to count to 3 and if you can't give me a good enough reason, I will crush you.  1..." She began counting.  Ken knew he was in trouble and he honestly had no excuse.  "2...." She continued.  As she got to 3 Leo pulled Jun Hae off of his dongsaeng.  "Leave Ken now.  You don't deserve to live, but until after this comeback you have to."  Leo warned.  "Pick up our disgusting leader while you are at it." He said pointing to the red haired boy face down on the floor.  Ken quickly got up and grabbed N hobbling out of the studio.  "This isn't over Jun Hae!" Ken said one last time before finally leaving.

Jun Hae was shaking as Leo held her.  "Jun Hae do you remember me?" Leo asked.  She shook her head indicating she still didn't remember who he was.  "Mianhae.  I wrecked your studio." She said as Leo pulled her into a hug.  "You just fought off someone and you're worried about the studio?  You're definitely returning back to normal." Leo said trying to lighten the mood.  Ravi picked up a broom and went over to sweep up the mess.  Once the studio was cleaned up he went over to Jun Hae.  She took a good look at him "R...Ravi?" His head snapped up hearing his name.  "I remember you. Ravi." Jun Hae said her eyes filling up with tears.  "Jun Hae please don't cry, it wasn't your fault."  Ravi said pulling her into a hug.  She held him tightly as the tears flowed freely onto his chest.  "Why are you crying?" Ravi asked.  She looked up at him, "Because I remember everything that happened but I can't remember the person I'm supposed to love. She said looking at Leo.  He sadly smiled at Jun Hae, "It will come to you soon." He said pulling Jun Hae from Ravi.  She wrapped her arms around his waist taking in his scent.  "When?" She whispered.

There was no way that Leo was going to take Jun Hae back to the dorm so he walked her back to her apartment.  "Do you know this place?" He asked her as they walked up to the door.  "Where are we?" She asked.  Ravi skipped up the stairs, "At your place!" He said letting himself in.  Walking in behind Ravi, Jun Hae took a good look at her place.  "Ravi take the couch tonight." Leo said as Ravi was about to plop down on the couch.  "Aish you always do this." Ravi complained.  "Yah it's my bed." Jun Hae said shoving Ravi out of the room with her tongue out.  Leo winked to him before shutting the door behind himself.  Jun Hae crawled into bed and Leo snuggled up next to her.  She looked up at him and he placed his lips to her.  The kiss was gentle but quickly heated up. Leo shifted his weight and pushed her back with him on top of her.  Leo moved to his neck biting and on her sweet spot.  "Leo ah...ah..we can't do this now." Jun Hae said pushing him off of her.  "It won't mean anything since I don't remember you." Leo got off of her sighing and pulled her into a hug.  "Mianhae." She whispered.  "I know." Leo said resting his chin on her head.  Jun Hae snuggled herself closer into his chest before finally falling asleep.  A few hours later Leo awoke to Jun Hae whimpering in her sleep.  "Jagiya wake up you're dreaming." Leo said trying to awake her.  

~*JUN HAE's DREAM*~

Something feels off. I looked around and noticed Ken coming back with the other guys.  There was a deer over Hongbin's back.  "Where are Ravi and Leo?" I asked.  "Ah they went to get water just up the hill" Ken said back to me.  Hongbin and N sat next to me by the fire as I tried to keep warm.  It was getting late.  "Maybe I should go check on them" I said.  "NO! I mean they should be back soon.  They must have gotten a lot of water" Ken said to me.  After that there were guys on top of me.  Pain engulfed my body.  "Leo help me! Jebal don't let me die." I squeaked out.  I could see him running to me as fast as he could, but Ken was quicker.  He grabbed my neck and as he snapped it.....

Jun Hae jolted up panting and holding onto her neck.  "Leo I remember everything." She whispered.  Leo sat up looking at her.  "Do you know who I a...." He was cut off by Jun Hae holding tightly onto him.  "I'm so sorry oppa.  I tried hard to remember, but I couldn't." She said.  "It's ok jagi, it's ok." Leo laid her back down planting a kiss on her head, "I will never let anything harm you ever again."  Jun Hae quickly fell back asleep.  Leo kept holding her close to him as he sighed in relief.  "Jagiya. Saranghaeyo." He whispered tucking each other under the sheets and passing out.

"JUN HAE I'M HUNGRY!" A familiar voice rang through the apartment.  "Ravi shut up!" Jun Hae barked from the bedroom.  Leo started laughing at her grumpiness as usually it was him that was yelling shut up.  "NOOOONNNNAA!" Ravi complained walking into the room. "Aish I'm tired Ravi!" Jun Hae said throwing a pillow in his direction.  Ravi was about to throw it back when Jun Hae said, "Do it and you don't get breakfast for the rest of your life."  Ravi froze in mid swing dropping the pillow to the floor.  "That's what I thought." She said burying her head into Leo's chest.  Ravi was getting ready for a follow attack when Leo said, "I wouldn't mess with my sleeping lioness Ravi, you forget she is just as strong as we are now." Leo warned.  Ravi being the stupid brave one ignored Leo's warning and adjusted himself to pounce.  Leo got out of the bed not wanting to be apart of the storm that was about to hit.  As he shut the door all he could hear was the thump of Ravi landing on Jun Hae followed by, "YAH!! PABO AH!" from Jun Hae and "AH ouch ouch ouch ouch ok ok ok ok I'm sorry!" from Ravi.  "Jun Hae I'm going to go out really to buy something important. I'll be back shortly." Leo said pulling on his jacket and shoes. "Nae oppa! Aish why am I even friends with you Ravi?!"  Jun Hae continued to beat up her friend.

On his way out Leo passed the grocery store, passed the clothing store, and went into the near by mall to pick up this important item.  He had been saving for it for a while, but finally had enough to pick it up after VIXX's Hyde promotions stopped.  "Annyeong Haseyo." Leo greeted.  The store keeper came out, "Ah Taekwoon-ssi you're finally here to pick up your item?"  He asked.  "Nae here is the money for it." He handed over the bills.  The store clerk wrote up the receipt before showing Leo the product.  "Everything is to your liking?" He asked.  "It's perfect." Leo said placing this object back into it's protective box.  With that he placed the box in his pocket and headed for home hoping that the two children had finally settled down.


Ok so some of you were asking.  Yes, Leo turned Jun Hae to save her life.  Ken is pissed beyond beliefe and I promise it isn't the last time yet you'll see him in the story, and now Jun Hae finally remembers Leo again <3 So what do you think he picked up from the store? O.O All will be revelied in the next chapter! :)  Comment, upvote, subscribe 

AREN'T THEY SO CUTE?!?!?!?