Jealousy

Things That Go Bump In The Night

When Jun Hae woke up her sight was blurry.  She rubbed her head to surprisingly feel a bandage wrapped securly.  When her vision cleared she noticed her head was placed on someone's lap.  To her surprise it wasn't Leo's lap but Ken's lap.  "Ken what are you doing?" Jun Hae asked wearily.  "Being nice."  He said back with a smile.  Jun Hae slowly sat up and noticed the house was completely quiet.  Not even snorning from Ravi's room could be heard.  "Where is everyone?" Jun Hae said turning her face to Ken.  Ken stood up to stretch, "They have schedules today." He said, "Since I'm still supposedly ill the manager told me to stay here and watch over you until everyone returns."  Jun Hae slowly nodded her head silently saying "ahhhh." 

~*AT THE STUDIO*~

"Do you think Jun Hae will be ok with Ken?" Leo kept asking Ravi.  Ravi sighed for the umpteenth time, "Hyung we have no choice do we? Besides if she can un arm me in a fight, she can take Ken on." Ravi replied reassuringly.  The two contined to practice a new dance to follow up their Hyde performances.  "I'm going to call her and see if she is ok." Leo said still worried.  Ravi handed him his phone and he quickly punched in her cell phone number.  It rang a few times before Ken answered, "Yoboseyo?"  Leo pulled the reciever from his ear surpised by the non-female voice.  "Yah Ken where is Jun Hae..if you did anyth...." Leo was cut off.  "Chill hyung she is taking a shower and I'm making food for her."  Ken said a little annoyed.  Leo still didn't want to hang up the phone but N called him over and told him to not make phone calls during the practice time.  

When Jun Hae got out of the shower she smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.  She quickly got dressed and came out of the bathroom.  "It smells good in here." Jun Hae said.  Ken placed a tray full of food on the table in the dining area.  "Palli finish getting dressed, I made lunch."  he said happily.  Jun Hae shut the door again and finished cleaning herself up before emerging again.  She went over to the table and sat down admiring all of the food that Ken made in such a short time.  "Wow Ken I didn't know you could cook." Jun Hae said.  "I'm the best!" Ken said a little to proudly.  Jun Hae caught on quickly, "It's take out isn't it?" she said smugly.  Ken's face turned a bright red before he shamelessly nodded.  Jun Hae rolled her eyes starting to feel a little more comfortable around Ken.  The two sat down to eat a delicious take out lunch while enjoying a small conversation.  "Yah Jun Hae." Ken said.  Jun Hae looked up from her food to look him in the eyes.  "Let's start over." He continued.  Jun Hae looked back down at her food not knowing what to say at this point.  She truley wanted to trust him like she started doing with the rest of the members, but she wasn't so sure about it.  "Ken...I don't know.." She said.  "Please Jun Hae, I'll seriously be the best friend you've ever had."  Ken pleaded.  A small smile crept up on Jun Hae hearing this.  "We'll see.  Prove to me that you can make up all the wrong you've done in the past couple of weeks and I'll make a final decision."  Jun Hae finally said.  Ken smiled at her knowing that her answer was a maybe.  

After lunch finished Ken helped Jun Hae rebandage some of her wounds she recieved in the fight.  "Let's have a movie night tonight!" Ken said.  Jun Hae weighed her options of sleep or movie and agreed on having a movie night with Ken.  She picked out one of her favorite movies and Ken came over to inspect her choice.  "Really A Werewolf Boy?" Ken asked.  "Have you even seen the movie?"  Jun Hae asked him back.  "No, but isn't that a total chick flick type movie?"  He asked again. Jun Hae rolled her eyes sticking it into the DVD player, "Just watch it."  Ken over dramatically sat down on the couch and siged as Jun Hae took a seat next to him and pushed play.  As the movie started Ken looked completely bored, but by the end of the movie he was in tears.  "That was the best movie I've ever watched."  He said to Jun Hae, but to his surprise she had fallen asleep on the movie and was slumpped over.  "Aish this girl is something else." Ken said resting her head onto his lap.  He pulled the couch blanket onto her and they both fell asleep.

Around 2 a.m. the guys' practice finally ended and they were heading home.  Leo was overly eager to get home and check on Jun Hae as he had no contact with her the entire day.  "Palli Palli!" Leo urged s as they sluggishly got into the van.  "Hyung I'm sure she is ok."  Hyuk said finally taking his seat.  The driver got in and the sped off towards the dorm.  When the van pulled up to the door Leo was the first one out not caring who he squished in the process.  He went up the stairs and into the elevator quicker than the members could keep up with him.  The elevator ride seemed to take forever, but it did finally reach the floor.  Leo ran out and punched in the code to the door.  He ran in to see both Ken and Jun Hae asleep on the couch together.  What happened next completely surprised everyone as he made his way over to Jun Hae and practically yanked her from him.  Both Jun Hae and Ken woke up simoultaniously at the sudden shift in movement.  "Yah! What the hell?!" Jun Hae screamed holding her arm.  "What are you doing?" Leo said stiffly. "Well the last time I checked I was sleeping." Jun Hae said grumply.  She removed her arm from Leo's and went to the room slamming the door behind her.  The other members had arrived in the dorm by now and had caught the end of what happend.  Their eyes shifted between Leo and Ken as the two had a stare off.  "Stay away from Jun Hae." Leo growled before following Jun Hae to the room. What the hell did I just do?  I can't be jealous of Ken of all people. Leo thought to himself.  Aish I really screwed up this time.  Leo snuggled up to Jun Hae who scooted away from him before he finally sighed and fell asleep.