The Hunters And the Hunted

Things That Go Bump In The Night

As everyone filed out of the van Leo held Jun Hae back nuzzling his head into her neck.  Jun Hae leaned back into his embrace enjoying the secure feeling.  By now his eyes were completely red and Jun Hae could tell that Leo was holding back from biting her, but for some reason she still felt safe in his arms.  "Please be careful tonight."  Leo said quietly into her ears.  Jun Hae turned around to face him rubbing her thumb across his cheek.  "I will be.  I promise." She said giving him a reassuring peck on his lips.  The two filed out of the van and quickly walked into the dorm where Leo lead her to his room which he shared with Hyuk and Hongbin.  Jun Hae took a seat on Leo's matress looking around at some of the things he had in his room.  "Wait for me to come back and try not to sleep" Leo said looking her in the eyes.  "I will go out first followed by Hongbin, N, Ravi, and Hyuk last."  He explained to her.  She nodded and with that he planted a kiss on her head and left.  The guys wandered around the dorm checking in on Jun Hae from time to time, and occasionaly stopped to talk to her or keep her company.  Jun Hae was playing on Leo's computer when Hyuk decided to pay her a visit.  She looked up from what she was doing and smiled.  "Hi Hyuk, are you ok?"  she asked him.  He smiled down at her and took a seat next to her to see what she was doing.   It was starting to get late and Leo still hadn't returned.  Hongbin and N had left to find him and take their food as well.  Ravi had fallen asleep waiting for s to come home despite his stomach growling at him.  Jun Hae's eyes started feeling heavy so Hyuk let her use his shoulder to rest on.  Try not to fall asleep. Leo's voice rolled around Jun Hae's head.  She looked up to see that Hyuk had dozed off as well.  Her eyes were growing heavy and soon she too fell asleep. 

Jun Hae awoke to a sharp burning sensation on her neck.  Her eyes shot wide open to find Hyuk on top of her with his eyes glowing bright red.  Jun Hae tried to push him off but that only spurred him on more.  "Hyuk please, you're hurting me." She whimpred.  That's when Ravi burst through the door and pulled his dongsaeng off of his best friend.  Ravi knew that Hyuk didn't mean to do what he did, but he still threw him out of the room and locked the door before running to Jun Hae to check on her.  Some blood was still spilling from her neck and since Ravi hadn't had his fill of food he found it difficult to resist it.  "Hyung I didn't mean to do it, I'm just so hungry and the others haven't returned yet."  Hyuk shouted from the other side of the door.  There was a sound from the front door followed by a quick scuffling of the feet.  Ravi guessed that Hyuk had told whom ever walked in what happend.  Not long after the door shot open and there stood Leo with bright yellow eyes.  He quickly made his way over to Jun Hae who was passed out from the shock and cradled her in his arms.  "Hyuk what did you do?" Leo said in an almost demonic voice.  "Hyung..I..I didn't mean to.." Hyuk pleaded.  Leo leaned down to where the puncture wounds in Jun Hae's neck were.  He placed a kiss on the cuts swiping his tongue over the holes and healing them almost instantly.  After laying her down on the matress he turned to Hyuk who had a fearful look in his eyes.  Leo grabbed him by the neck pushing him up against the wall and closing the space in between them so their faces were almost touching.  Hyuk struggled to get free from the tight hold on his neck, and if it wasn't for Ravi pulling him off Leo might have actually killed him. "Hyung let go of him.  He didn't know what he was doing." Ravi said as he pulled Leo back.

Ken walked into the mess of guys and could only laugh.  "I warned you Jung Taekwoon.  How much longer do you plan on keeping her like this?" He asked.  Leo shot a glare over to Ken who continued into his room.  He knew he had a point and was frustrated that he was losing this fight.  He kicked Ravi and Hyuk out of the room slamming the door behind him and went over to Jun Hae.  How am I supposed to keep you safe when I don't even know if you're safe around me? Leo thought as he looked down at Jun Hae.  You're in so much danger around us, but I don't want to give you up.  Leo laid down next to Jun Hae pulling her into his arms and resting his head above hers.  "Tonight will be the last night I see you.  Tomorrow everything will be different." Leo said before drifting off to sleep with tears staining his eyes.

The next morning Jun Hae woke up, but she wasn't in the VIXX dorm.  She looked to the side of her bed and noticed she was back in her own apartment.  Jun Hae sat up extremely confused.  How did I end up back here? She thought to herself.  The clock beeped signaling it was time for her to get up and head to work.  Rolling out of bed Jun Hae headed to the bathroom where she looked at herself in the mirror.  She saw two small scars on her neck from where Hyuk had bit her.  This confirmed that she wasn't dreaming last night and she knew that she needed not to only talk to Leo, but tell Hyuk that she wasn't mad at him.  After pulling together a quick outfit, Jun Hae left for Jellyfish Entertainment.  Upon arriving there she entered in the code to the door and entered.  The CEO was walking by and pulled her aside as she set her bags down in the locker area.  "Jun Hae you have been reassigned.  You will no longer be in charge of VIXX, but are now in charge of Seo In Guk."  He told her.  Being even more confused ow she shot him a why am i being reassigned look.  "If you're wondering, Leo specifically asked for  you to be reassigned to In Guk."  He said walking away.  Jun Hae ran to the studio where VIXX had already began rehearsals.  She slid the door open with a loud bang and stood there.  VIXX turned around to look at her giving her a guilty look.  "Why?" was the only thing Jun Hae could ask.  She stepped into the studio and walked up to N who only turned away from her, then up to Leo who simply ignored her prescence and continued practicing a move he had a hard time with.  Becoming desperate for an answer she walked up to Ravi who gave her a pleading look.  Jun Hae stood her ground waiting for an answer.  Seo In Guk then walked in and called for her to help him with his schedule.  She had no choice but to go but before leaving said, "I'm dissapointed in you Ravi.  You're my best friend and you let me down."  Tears were starting to form in her and his eyes, "And as for you Taekwoon-ssi, this relationship never happened."  Leo ignored her, but she knew he heard her as he flinched at the sound of her voice cracking.  Seo In Guk pulled her from the studio holding her by the shoulders and even giving VIXX a disspointed scowl before shutting the door. 


OMFG JUN HAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?

:3 upvote, subscribe, and comment...