Do You Still Love Me?

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Jun Hae woke up in a daze.  The last thing she remembered was sitting in the practice room crying.  She sat up and looked around to find out that she was in the hospital.  There was a limp body on her bed which startled her at first, but she recognized the body as Leo's.  He was asleep and was snoring ever so quietly.  Jun Hae shook his shoulder to get his attention.  There was no motion from him so she tried again.  This time Leo lifted his head to see where the disturbance was coming from.  After seeing Jun Hae staring down at him he quickly got up and engulfed her in a hug.  "Jun Hae I was so worried about you.  I thought you wouldn't live."  He said resting his head on hers.  She pushed away from him slightly confused to why he was hugging her.  "Leo where is Ken?"  Jun Hae asked.  "He is at the dorm.  N put him under house arrest, he can't hurt you anymore." Leo reassured her. LEO IS A LIER, DON'T TRUST HIM.  HE WAS THE ONE THAT PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL. Ken's voice rang out in Jun Hae's head.  Leo tried hugging her again forgetting all the pain from the last few days.  He was just happy that the girl he loved was alive, but as he went in for the hug Jun Hae slapped him hard across the face.  "Don't touch me." She warned.  Leo stood up straight holding his face.  "Jun Hae what's wrong?  You still can't be that mad at me, especially after you kissed In Guk"  He replied.  LEO FOLLOWED YOU TO THE DANCE STUDIO AFTER YOU LEFT.  YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM. Ken's voice sang out again.  "Please leave me alone.  I can't trust you.  You're the one who did this to me?  Tell N to let Ken see me.  I don't trust anyone but him." Jun Hae warned again.  Leo's eyes were changing colors as he heard this.  "What did you say?" Leo unintentionally growled.  Jun Hae becoming scared hit the security button and within seconds they came to Leo out.  His eyes were sad that Jun Hae would even say something like this to him.  GOOD GIRL Ken said.  

Leo headed back to the dorm ready to tear Ken's thoat out and when he walked in all hell broke lose.  Leo burst through the door where Ken was smirking at him.  He was beat already by both Hongbin, Ravi, and N.  "How's Jun Hae?" He asked smugly.  Leo snarled at him, "You bastard, when you bit her, you made sure that she would fall in love with you."  Ken clapped his hands slowly, "Good job, how did you ever manage to figure that out?" he said.  Leo walked up to him and grabbed him by the throat slamming him up against the wall and lifting him up.  Despite the tight feeling, Ken knew Leo wouldn't kill him because the group needed him, but that didn't stop him from beating him until he was blue and red.  "I should just kill you now." Leo growled.  By now the others were gathering at the door to see what the noise was about.  Ravi went up to Leo and placed a hand on his shoulder.  Leo snapped around quickly and growled at him, but pulled back after seeing who it was.  He sighed and dropped Ken to the floor leaving him coughing for air.  Ravi pulled him out of the room and into his room to sit him down.  "Hyung what happened?  What's going on with Jun Hae?  I can't feel her precsence any more."  Ravi said with an extremely worried tone.  Leo ruffled his hair still pissed off and said, "That bastard in the other room bit her and made sure that he would only know his love for her."  Leo was getting ready to cry, "She doesn't trust anyone but him anymore."  Leo slumped over placing his head on Ravi's lap.  Ravi usually didn't like skinship between the members but seeing his hyung with tears in his eyes made him give Leo this one time thing.  "Hyung we'll figure this out.  Jun Hae is my best friend and I refuse to let her be taken by Ken of all people.  What you need to do first is clear things up with her and In Guk sunbae."  Leo looked up at him wondering how he knew about it.  "Hongbin has a big mouth." He said again with a small smile.  "Aish that boy." Leo rolled his eyes before curling up into a ball on Ravi's lap.

Later that night Ken snuck out of his window to visit Jun Hae at the hospital.  What he didn't know was that a certain blonde haired kid was following his every move.  Ravi had let Leo sleep in his room because one he was to lazy to wake him up to move him, and two he felt really bad for his hyung.  Ken jumped from his window to the floor and headed to his car.  He didn't start it right away because he knew that would be suicide if the other members heard him.  Ravi follwed quickly behind calling a taxi to follow Ken.  Upon arriving at the hospital Ken parked his car and got out.  Somewhere along the way he managed to pick up flowers and a teddy bear for Jun Hae.  Ravi pulled up about five minutes later and went inside.  "Excuse me." He asked the nurse, "Where is Jun Hae's room?" He asked sweetly.  The nurse looked up the number and said, "I'm sorry but she has a visitor and he asked that no one bother them while he is in there."  Ravi had to admire that Ken had thought about everyhing before heading out that night.  Ravi let his eyes turn a blue/ aqua color before asking again.  This time the nurse willingly gave him the number, "Room 1505 on the 5th floor sir." she said.  Ravi thanked her before heading to the elevator.  Once he got to the 5th florr he found the room.  He placed his ear up to the door and could hear Ken and Jun Hae talking and giggling.  This made him enraged that Ken was using Jun Hae to get at Leo.  "I love you Jun Hae." Ken said sweetly.  "I love you too Kenjumma."  Jun Hae responded to him.  With that Ravi walked into the room not caring who saw.  Jun Hae looked to the door startled.  "Ken, I thought you told the nurses that no one would be visiting us." Jun Hae said.  "I thought so too." Ken told her while glaring at Ravi.  "Jun Hae how could you say you love him?  He is the one that sent you here."  Ravi told her.  Jun Hae gve him a dumb founded look, "You're lying to me.  Ken said that Leo put me here.  Why should I trust you?" Jun Hae said.  Ravi became even more mad now understanding what Leo meant.  "Jun Hae, I'm your best friend.  Why would I lie to you?" Ravi said taking a step towards her.  Jun Hae grabbed onto Ken's arm becoming unsure.  "Ravi you need to leave, you're scaring her."  Ken said smirking.  "No I won't leave until things are right again." He said taking another step.  Ravi's eyes were turning red and so were Ken's.  They were growling at each other and this made Jun Hae even more upset.  Seeing Jun Hae's eyes starting to tear up, Ravi backed down first.  Ken sat on Jun Hae's bed side and held her tight against his chest.  "This isn't over hyung.  Everyone knows what is going on and Jun Hae will figure it out soon enough."  Ravi growled before leaving the room.  "It's ok Jun Hae, he is gone."  Ken said placing a kiss on her head (dang everyone be kissing on her).

Ravi returned back to the dorm where Hongbin was up and about moping around the kitchen.  When he spotted Ravi watching him grab snacks he quickly put them away saying, "I was hungry so I wan.....wait why are you just walking in?  When did you even leave?"  He asked after finishing up with the cleaning.  Ravi just walked past him into his room and shut the door leaving Hongbin to grab food sneakly again.  Leo was sprawled across Ravi's matress and since he slept alone he had no choice but to try to push Leo over.  He slumpped next to his Hyung who had a pained look on his face.  Leo slung his arm over Ravi and pulled him close.  Ravi's eyes went wide and he tried to push Leo off but miserably failed and just gave in.  Ravi's eyes started feeling heavy but before he fell asleep he heard the front door open and then quietly closed follow by panic in the kitchen again.  He knew who was in the kitchen and who had walked in and couldn't help but tense up at the thought of Ken with Jun Hae.  The door next to him opened and closed signaling that Ken had gone to bed and Ravi let sleep take over his body again.

The next morning Jun Hae was released from the hospital.  Ken went to go pick her up while the others went to their schedule.  The VIXX van pulled up to the Jellyfish building and everyone filed at as usual.  Another van pulled up followed by a small car.  Ken and Jun Hae got out of the car hand in hand, while Seo In Guk jumped out of the van.  The air was so tense as everyone stared at each other.  In Guk looked at Jun Hae and Ken then looked over at Leo who was equally glaring in their direction.  The rest of VIXX knowing that there was about to be drama decided to just go in and start practice.  Ken pulled Jun Hae behind her slightly so she couldn't see what was going on.  In Guk shot Leo a questioning look which he ignored still not wanting to talk to him.  In Guk knew this wasn't the time to talk to Leo so he too went inside leaving the trio outside in a face off.  GO INSIDE JUN HAE Ken told her with his thoughts.  Jun Hae being intimidated by Leo refused.  "Looks like you're losing some control on her aren't you?" Leo said.  Ken looked back at Jun Hae, his eyes glowing yellow.  She stared at them and heard Ken say, "If you don't go in now, I will personally teach you a lesson later." He warned.  Jun Hae still refused to go in which caused Leo to smirk.  Ken had his back to Jun Hae and Leo took the chance to attack his dongsaeng.  He lunged at Ken causing him to fall back missing Jun Hae by mere inches.  She flinched in response moving around to the other side of the van.  The fight was over quickly as the CEO came out to break them up.  Both Ken and Leo stood side by side scratches and bruised.  "Enough.  I don't know what is going on with you two, but if this foolishness doesn't stop now it will be the end for you two." He said firmly.  The two nodded and bowed their head saying, "Mianhaeyo." Before turning to each other and giving each other a fake apology.  Jun Hae stepped out from behind the van and went over to Ken to treat his wounds.  Leo couldn't do anything but watch as she made her way over to him.  What he didn't expect was for Ken to shove Jun Hae.  She stumbbled back hitting her head on the van behind her, and Leo ran over to her to make sure she was ok.  She held her head in shock as Ken got up and walked inside.  Jun Hae got up to try to follow him, but Leo held her back.  She tried to get free, but he wouldn't let her.  "Leo please let me go." Jun Hae said coldly.  "Jun Hae please, don't do this to me.  I really love you." Leo pleaded. By this point he was on his knees.  Jun Hae took her wrist back and walked away, but before she walked into the building she shot Leo a quick wink and smiled at him.  Leo watched the door close and thought Do you still love me?


*GASP* HAS JUN HAE FINALLY PICKED A SIDE? :O THANKS TO LUCY FOR TELLING ME I WAS STARTING TO RUSH BECAUSE I HADN'T REALLY NOTICED IT :3 I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!