Chores

Things That Go Bump In The Night

So I totally finshed Reply 1997 in 3 days and I'm SO INSPIRED to write now <3


"Jun Hae." Leo whispered.  "Jagiya please wake up." he proaded at her shoulder.  Jun Hae rolled over and let her eyes slightly open.  When she saw Leo she rolled her eyes and pulled the covers over her head.  "Jaggiiiyaaa" Leo complained rolling on top of her and pinning her down with the covers still over her head. Jun Hae couldn't help but silently laugh at her boyfriends anticks.  "Jebal jagi mianhae.  I know your awake."  Jun Hae pulled the covers down to look up at her boyfriend who had magically made a giant teddy bear saying sorry appear out of no where.  Leo stuck his lower lip out attempting to make the cutest pouty face he could muster up.  "Aigo if you weren't so cute." Jun Hae said accepting the teddy bear.  Leo leaned down to kiss Jun Hae but got a mouth full of fur as she shoved the bear in his face.  This gave Jun Hae enough time to squeeze out from underneath Leo and make a break for the door.  The others were already awake and moving about the dorm when they heard a loud thump on the door followed by a loud "YAH" from Leo on the other side.  "Yup they made up." Ravi said rolling his eyes.  Jun Hae ran around the room avoiding Leo's arms for as long as she could until she finally got a little to close and his hand wrapped around the hood of her jacket. "Gottcha!" Leo said proudly.  He pulled her into a tight hug and leaned down to kiss her.  Jun Hae smiled into the kiss pulling away to admire his face.  "Mianhae Jun Hae.  I got jealous last night.  I didn't mean to upset you." Leo said quietly.  "It's ok oppa, just know that I would never leave you willingly." Leo smiled, "Wait...willingly?" He asked.  Well technically I have been in a relationship with Hongbin and Ken already all while dating you." She said smugly.  Leo shot her a weary look.  Jun Hae rolled her eyes before taking his hand and leading him out to the kitchen where the others were setting the table for breakfast.  "Good morning!" Jun Hae chirped.  "Morning." Ravi said sleepily as he leaned his head on Jun Hae's shoulder.  "Yah how can you be tired?" Jun Hae said patting Ravi's head, "You sleep the most out of everyone here."  Ravi wrapped his arms around Jun Hae's waist to support himself, "I had to go back to the studio last night for the manager.  I only got back two hours ago." He said still holding onto Jun Hae.  "Yah go to sleep then." Leo said sitting himself down at the table.  "But I'm hungry." Ravi said shuffling over to the table to start eating with Leo.  

After breakfast Jun Hae received a phone call from the CEO asking her to go to work to finish up schedules with Seo In Guk.  Jun Hae got dressed and noticed all the guys lounging around playing games.  "Yah this dorm is trashed.  Since it's your day off you should clean since I'm always picking up after you."  The boys all gave her a look.  "I'm serious, when I come home this dorm better be like brand new!." Jun Hae scolded.  "Nae omma." Ravi teased.  Jun Hae picked up the closest pillow and threw it at him when he looked back down to his video game.  "I'll be back in a few hours, so palli." Jun Hae said before giving a kiss to Leo.  Ken came up to her to give her a goodbye hug.  "I'll make sure these slow pokes clean up quickly!" Ken said.  Jun Hae patted his shoulder and left the dorm to make her way to work.  Leo glared at Ken for giving her a hug.  He just shrugged and shoved past his hyung to go back to playing his video game.  "Yah you heard Jun Hae we need to clean up the dorm." Leo said knowing how Jun Hae gets when she is ignored.  "We'll start in a little bit hyung." Hyuk said.  Leo rolled his eyes and went to start cleaning.  He started in the kitchen and moved his way around the dorm cleaning each of the members rooms and the living room.  By the time he was done he was more than exhausted.  The other members didn't help at all despite his constant asking.  "Aish you guys are so lazy.  I'm going to sleep." Leo said coldly.  As he shut the door, the front door opened.  Jun Hae walked into to see the guys still playing their games, but noticed the room was completely spotless.  "Where is Leo?" Jun Hae asked as she took her shoes off.  She looked tired as well.  "He went to sleep." Ravi said mindlessly.  "HAH TAKE THAT N!! YOSHI FIGHTING!" Ravi screamed afterwards. Jun Hae made her way to the room where Leo was curled up with the teddy bear he gave Jun Hae in the morning.  Aish I'm going to kill those boys.  I know they didn't clean at all today.  Jun Hae her heals and quietly closed the door.  She stood there and glared at each member.  Feeling the uncomfortable glare each of them looked up.  They knew they had been caught cold handed.  Smiling Jun Hae slowly walked over to the guys.  "HOW COULD YOU LET LEO CLEAN BY HIMSELF?!" All hell broke loose in the living room. "Aish you lazy butts." Jun Hae rubbed her temples.  She looked over at Ken who gave her an innocent look, "So you'll make sure these slow pokes will clean?"  she asked sarcastically.  *gulp* Ken rubbed the back of his neck.  Leo walked out of the room hearing the yelling and smirked at his fellow members for getting caught.  "Tomorrow the five of you are going to clean the studio after school lets out." Jun Hae smirked.  "Maybe next time you'll clean like I asked." She said.  "In Guk has schedules tomorrow so when I get back the studio better be spotless, or the CEO, Brain, and In Guk-ssi will decide your punishment."  Jun hae was getting ready to leave to the room when Ken pulled her to his room shutting the door behind him.  "Yah can't you forgive us just this once?" Ken begged with those puppy eyes.  "......"Jun Hae looked at him sweetly making Ken feel better, "ANI." Jun Hae opened the door and left.  "What was that about." Leo said defensively.  "Nothing important." Jun Hae said.  "Did he say something to you?" Leo asked again. "No there is nothing, now lets sleep."  Leo watched her suspiciously but agreed and followed her into the room to sleep.  

The next morning the guys went to school while Jun Hae met up with In Guk to tackle his schedule.  It was short, but required lots of attention as he was constantly running in between being an MC and actually performing.  Jun Hae was running around grabbing the paper work from the hundreds of people trying to schedule with him.  "Nae Thank you I'll look over it soon, nae thank you I'll read this now, OMO is this for tomorrow?" Jun Hae was busily talking to managers and CEOs from different companies.  "Jun Hae In Guk is finished palli we have to move to the next area."  In Guk's manager called out.  She grabbed the last of her papers and rushed off after In Guk who was also being handed papers to give to Jun Hae.  "Looks like you'll be up late tonight." In Guk said as the two practically jogged out of the building.  "Don't even remind me." Jun Hae said getting into the van.

~*MEANWHILE*~

"Wow Jun Hae really out did her self for this cleaning job" N said as he looked at the trashed studio.  "Well no point in standing around, lets start." Hyuk said nervously.  The five members grabbed brooms and trash bags as they started picking up trash and sweeping.  "Yah Leo why aren't you cleaning?" N asked as he noticed Leo on the black couch listening to music.  "Because I cleaned the dorm." Leo said annoyed.  "YAH if we don't clean this studio up by the time In Guk gets back we'll get it bad." N complained.  "Well you should have thought about that yesterday when I asked nicely." Leo said turning up his mp3 player.  N growled at Leo but continued to clean.  2 Hours later the studio was spotless.  The guys collapsed on top of each other out of breath.  "Yah we should just do this for a warm up." Ravi joked earning him a chop from N.  "Shut up Ravi." Everyone else said.  Just as if on que In Guk walked into the studio.  The guys shot up regretting it instantly as the soreness started to set in instantly.  "Good job, but it's not my call." As he pointed behind him Jun Hae walked in with a large stack of papers.  Leo got up quickly to help her set the papers down.  As soon as they were safe on the table she turned to the others who were smiling nervously.  "See it's all clean Jun Hae." Hongbin said carefully.  "I see that." Jun Hae said observing everything.  "Well it looks good to me, but there is one more place I need to check." She said as she walked over to the closet.  Hyuk's eyes got big as that's where he hid half of his stuff.  "Ani Jun Hae don't..." As soon as she opened it the trash came falling out.  "Well Hyuk, looks like you've fallen short on your cleaning duties."  She said, "Go see In Guk.  Everyone else go home."  Hyuk slumped over to the practice rooms where In Guk shot him a funny look.  "Got caught hiding the trash?" In Guk asked.  Hyuk nodded.  "Don't worry there will be no punishment, just pretend."  In Guk winked at him.  Brian walked into the room, "But there will be punishment from me." He said with a smirk.  "AISH!" Hyuk shouted causing the other room to erupt in laughter.  "Good Luck dongsaeng." In Guk said as he walked out to join the others.  "Ok that's it for the night.  Jun Hae fill out the papers tomorrow and get some rest."  He said before they nodded and headed out.  "Hyuk tomorrow you will report to me at 6a.m." Brian said.  "I would suggest resting well." He said before dismissing him. 

The ride back was noisy except for Hyuk who was sulking in the back.  "Aww Hyuk don't be mad." Jun Hae joked.  He shot her a glare that could kill.  Once they got back to the dorm everyone got ready for bed.  Leo, Ravi, and Jun Hae were the first to depart to the rooms.  "Wait Jun Hae!" Ken called.  She turned around to be engulfed in a huge bear hug.  Leo watched from the back trying not to let his jealousy boil over.  "Good Night!" He placed a quick peck on her cheek.  "Uhhmm good night?" Jun Hae questioned before shutting the door.  Once the door shut Ken looked at s and they instantly knew what was up.

~*KEN'S POV*~

I called the other members (minus Ravi) into the room with me after Jun Hae and Leo went to sleep.  "Yah are you guys still with me?" I asked them.  Hongbin shot a deathly smile over to his hyung.  "Of course we are.  Don't you think we are doing a good job?" He asked.  "Better than I thought." I said.  N stepped up and said, "Yah you need to hurry.  I can't be this nice forever." I listened to his my hyung complain.   Smirking I looked to where Leo and Jun Hae were sleeping, "Don't worry hyung, it will all end soon."  I let my eyes turn red.  "How about we have a hunting trip this weekend?" Hyuk suggested, "But let our lovely couple be the target?"  I brightly smiled at this thought.  "I like it.  We'll make plans tomorrow."  With that they dispersed and headed off to sleep.  

If I can't have you Jun Hae, then no one can.

 


:O It was all one giant group plan?!?!? OMG JUN HAE BE CAREFUL!!!!! comment, subscribe, upvote :)