The First Fight

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Ravi swung....


Hongbin had anticipated that both Leo and Ravi would be pissed, but honestly they didn't care.  Pulling Jun Hae along with him Hongbin ducked under the swing smiling at a furious Ravi. With that an all out fight broke out in the dance studio.  Hongbin pulled Jun Hae to a safer location before heading back to help Ken, Hyuk, and N with Leo and Ravi.  Leo was desperately trying to get to Jun Hae's side, but was finding it difficult with Ken in the way.  "Let go of it hyung, she will never be yours."  Hongbin smirked at him.  Leo landed a good hit on the side of his mouth sending Hongbin back a little bit.  The fight stopped momentarily seeing Hongbin stumbble back.  Leo took this oportunity to run to Jun Hae's side as she stepped back from him in fear.  "Yah Jun Hae, please come to me, I'm not going to hurt you."  Leo pleaded.  Jun Hae backed herself into the mirror obviously frightened by Leo who slowly approached her.  "S-stay back.  I don't want anything to do with you.  Hongbin told me everything.  He said you tried to kill me the first night after school." Jun Hae said panicked.  "He said if it wasn't for him and the other guys you and Ravi would have killed me."  Leo looked at her in surprise.  His eyes were slowly turning yellow again as the lie Hongbin fed her was spilled.  "You've got it all wrong Jun Hae.  If it weren't for Ravi and I you'd be dead." Leo took another step towards her and put his hands on her shoulder.  She tried to get out of his grip but he pulled her into a hug.  "Please Jun Hae you have to believe me." Leo held her tight.  "H-Hongbin-ah jebal!  Help me!"  Jun Hae pleaded.  The five other guys watched as Jun Hae tried to decided who was right and wrong.

Leo's eyes turned a bright yellow as he started feeding her the memories he had taken away from her.  Jun Hae screamed as images flashed in front of her.  Knowing what was now going on Hongbin and Ken made their way over to Leo, but Ravi stepped in front of them ready to defend his hyung.  "Move Ravi before you get hurt."  Ken warned.  Ravi stood his ground and with that Ken lunged at him sending him flying into the mirror next to Jun Hae.  The mirror shattered where he hit it and Ken ripped Leo away from Jun Hae as she fell to the ground.  When she looked up Hongbin was in front of her.  She stood up and walked to him giving him a hug.  He looked at Leo who hung his head in defeat until a sharp cry erupted from Hongbin.  Leo and Ken snapped their heads in his direction to see Jun Hae with a bloody glass shard in her hands.  She had stabbed him deep.  Jun Hae looked up at her attackers and smirked.  Ken walked over to her grabbing her by the neck and throwing her in the same direction that Ravi was laying.   She landed on the ground with a loud thud rolling to a stop near the computer on the other side of the studio.  Ravi got up even though there was pain shooting through his body and crawled over to her.  Hyuk and N were surprised by his actions and stepped back from Ken.  "Hyung what are you doing?  We can't kill her."  Hyuk tried to calm Ken down.  There was blood and broken glass all over the studio.  Leo had already gotten up and walked over to Jun Hae to check on her.  N and Hyuk picked up Hongbin and dragged him out of the studio while Leo picked you up and walked out with Jun Hae.  The only person left was Ken.  He was still fuming over the plan not going as he thought it would.  "Damn that Leo, I will turn Jun Hae and make her ours." Ken cursed s.  "If I have to do it alone I will."  He punched another mirror and stormed out of the studio.

When Jun Hae woke up Hongbin was laying next to her with bandages all over his body.  Jun Hae flinched falling off the side of the bed.  She hit the ground with a thump which sent everyone running inside to see what the noise was.  Jun Hae looked up to see N and Hyuk and scooted back to a corner of the room.  Leo and Ravi followed their eyes still shining a bright yellow.  Seeing this Jun Hae freaked, "You're one of them too? Why?!" Jun Hae started crying in her corner.  Ravi stepped forward, but Jun Hae flinched away from him.  "Jun Hae let me explain." Ravi said.  "How can I believe you when the other three in here have said nothing but lies.  How can I be sure you don't want to kill me?" She said obviously sad.  "Please Jun Hae, you have to believe Ravi, this had nothing to do with him."  Leo said stepping in front of N and Hyuk.  Seeing that they weren't needed they shrugged and walked out of the room.  Leo sat down next to Jun Hae on the floor while Ravi sat in front of her.  "Jun Hae, Ravi is like this because I did this to him." Leo said sadly.  Jun Hae snapped her neck to him pain written all over her face...

Leo began his story. . .

You see when Ravi first came to Jellyfish Entertainment he became close friends with N.  The two guys were practically inseperable, but when he came he also didn't know he was already interuppting a friendship that was years in the making.  Ken and N were really close until Ravi came and this made him jealous.  See the thing about Ken is that when he is determined to do something he won't stop until he succeeds.  Like tonight N and himself were determined to turn you and also see why you were so special.  So one night Ken and Ravi got into a fight and Ken unfortunately won.  Ravi was dying until I found him.  the only way to save him was to turn him.  I had no choice Jun Hae.  Because you and Ravi had such close ties you aquired powers of some kind which allowed you to be able to withstand our eyes and allowing you not to faint easily.  Now Ken is obsessed with you and I think even Hyuk and N are a bit taken back by his motives.  They want nothing to do with him anymore, and I'm sure Hongbin will feel the same even though you stabbed him.

Jun Hae just stared at the two guys in front of her still unsure of whether to believe them or not.  "You have to believe me Jun Hae." Leo said.  Jun Hae slowly nodded really having no other choice but to believe them.  Besides Ravi has been her friend since childhood and she couldn't comprehend with any fact that he would want to hurt her.  Jun Hae started tearing up again and Leo pulled her into a hug letting her cry out the night on his chest.  Rvi smiled at them knowing Leo's feelings for her, and even though he also liked her, he could accept that his best friend also liked her.  The rest of the night was quiet and only N came in every once and a while to check on Hongbin who was still sleeping.  Jun Hae walked over to N cautiously and asked, "Is he going to live?"  N looked down at Jun Hae and smiled.  "He'll live, but he just needs a little bit of time to heal completely."  He looked back at Hongbin, "Jun Hae to be honest at least on behalf of Hyuk and myself, I want to apologize.  I didn't think it would go this far, and even though I admit that I wanted to find out what made you so special, I never thought of causing extreme harm to you."  Jun Hae smiled down at her hands, "I can't forgive you for what you did, but thank you for your apology."  She replied back.  Jun Hae walked out of the room to look for Leo and found him in the living room reading a book.  Jun Hae walked around and sat down next to him, "um..Leo?" She asked.  He kept reading, but she knew he was listening, "I just wanted to thank you for saving me again.  I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you."  Leo closed the book he was reading and looked over at Jun Hae who was looking down at her hands.  He smiled at her innocence and pulled her into a side hug.  Jun Hae tensed up at first but then relaxed into his chest feeling safe by his embrace.  "Jun Hae I have something to tell you that has been on my mind for a while."  Jun Hae looked up from Leo's chest, "What is it?"  She asked.  "Well I know this is sudden, and probably not the best time to tell you, but I really like you as more than a friend."  Leo said almost inaudibly.  Jun Hae smiled because she had liked him too, "Leo, to be honest, I really like you too." She said.  He looked down at her with angelic eyes and a grin slowly became plastered across his face.  The two stayed like that the rest of the night as Jun Hae eventually fell asleep in Leo's embrace as he placed soft kisses on her head and sang to her.


BUAAA I bet you were all wondering when that would happen.  I couldn't keep them all evil, I love Hongbin, N, and Hyuk to much and my fangirlyness took the better of me. COMMENT UPVOTE SUBSCRIBE :) YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE :D