The Final Game

Things That Go Bump In The Night

"JUN HAE!!" Ken jumped on the three sleeping bodies in the room.  "UGH" Ravi and Leo grumbled simultaneously.  "Wake up! We have a vacation!" Ken said a little to happy.  "Mwo?" Jun Hae rolled over sleepily.  "Nae our manager said we could go on a camping trip, and we can leave after Hyuk gets back from his session with Brian!" Jun Hae looked up at Ken confused, "yah but you have to get ready for your comeback.  Why would he randomly give you a vacation?" Jun Hae asked.  "Molla, but I'm not about to give it up, now lets go on a trip!" Ken said pulling Jun Hae up from Leo's arms.  "Yah yah give me my girlfriend back Ken." Leo said still half asleep.  "Get up then and get her!" Ken challenged.  Leo was getting annoyed as Ken pulled Jun Hae (kind of forcefully) out of the room. The other members were already packing in the living room at the news of this so called "vacation."  There were clothes flying everywhere and camping gear being pulled out of closets. "Wow you guys pack quickly when it comes to vacations." Jun Hae said to herself.  Hyuk finally came home and he looked extremely pissed.  "So how was your morning workout?" Hongbin joked as Hyuk shrugged past everyone.  "Yah shut up." He said to Hongbin.  "Go pack Hyuk, we can go on that vacation!" N said.  Hyuk's eyes lit up instantly and his energy returned as he quickly ran to the room pulled his luggage out and began throwing clothes and gear into it.  

Jun Hae went back into the room where Ravi and Leo were snuggling.  Jun Hae giggled quietly, but it was loud enough for Leo to hear. He opened his eyes and when he saw Ravi next to him he jumped back obviously grossed out.  Jun Hae started laughing again, "Yah this isn't funny." Leo pouted.  He got up and went over to Jun Hae pulling her into a hug. "Oppa we have to pack.  We are going on a camping trip with the guys." Jun Hae said.  "Mwo?" Leo asked questioningly. "That's what I said." Jun Hae responded.  Leo was suspicious about this trip, but didn't want to let Jun Hae see it.  "Ok then lets pack!" he said cheerfully.  Jun hae nodded and they pulled down their luggage and started throwing clothes into it.  "YAH Ravi wake up and pack!" Jun hae said throwing a pillow at him.  "Shiro. . ." He said sleepily and rolled over.  "NOW!" Leo shouted.  Ravi shot up startled by the shouting and moped over to pack his stuff.  Once they were done they headed out to where the others had just finished and joined them in making final preparations.  "KAJA!!" N said happily as he wrapped his arms around Jun Hae's shoulders.  Everyone piled into the van as Ken went into the drivers seat.  "I know the perfect camping ground just a few hours from here!"  He said as the last of the bags were loaded and everyone settled in.  "And we're off!" Ken said pulling out of the dorm drive way.  The trip was long and the scenery quickly changed from cities to forest.  Pretty soon there was snoring coming from the back of the van as most of the members had fallen asleep.  This trip is going to be glorious Ken thought to himself as he glanced over at Jun Hae who had fallen asleep.  

Three hours later Ken pulled the van off the main road and onto the dirt.  The constant rumbling woke up the members as Ken pulled into an open field.  "Wow daebak Ken!" Jun Hae said as she got out to stretch her legs.  "My friends and I used to come here before I debuted." Ken said as he opened the trunk to unload.  "Ok lets set up the tents and then we can go hunting for food." N said already pulling out his tent.  Everyone agreed and pretty soon a small circle of tents was made around a campfire pit.  Jun Hae and Leo stepped back and looked at their tent with pride as they held each others hands.  "Is everyone done?" Ravi asked, "I'm hungry."  Jun Hae went up to him, "Yah you're always hungry."  She said.  "Lets go hunting." Ken said.  There was a tint of red in his eyes.  "Jun Hae you stay here and start the fire.  We'll split up into twos and go hunting."  N said.  Everyone agreed with the plan and Jun Hae went to start the fire.  The pairs were as goes.  N and Ravi, Hongbin and Leo, and N with Hyuk.  The guys headed out into different parts of the forest hoping to catch something for both their blood needs and for Jun Hae to eat.  "I hope this works hyung." Hyuk said to Ken.  "Ravi will feel something quickly."  Ken smirked to Hyuk, "Don't worry, before we got here I placed sleeping pills in their water. By the time they get back it will be to late."  Ken said.  Hyuk heard something rustling in the bushes and noticed a deer walking through peacefully.  He crouched down with Ken before jumping the animal and killing it.  "Hongbin-ah do you really think Ken is ok?" Leo asked. "Hongbin looked at his hyung both their eyes bright red by now.  "I think so." He smiled.  Just then Leo felt a wave of tiredness hit him like a brick.  He knew instantly what was going on, "You bastard!" Leo said as he fell over.  Hongbin walked away from him heading back to the camp site.  He was soon joined by N who gave him a confirmed look that Ravi had also passed out.  The two waited for Ken and Hyuk to return.  To their surprise a  giant deer was slung over Hyuk's back.  "Thought we'd pick up some fast food on the way for you guys." Ken said as he handed the deer over to Hongbin.  "Let's go check on Jun Hae now." Ken said.  

As the four returned to camp, they noticed that Jun Hae had gotten a successful fire going and was humming a tune as she pulled out some pots and pans.  "Jun Hae we are back!" Hongbin said with the deer still over his shoulder.  "Wow that's a huge deer." Jun Hae said amazed, "Where are Ravi and Leo?" she asked again noticing the missing people.  "Ah they went to get some water from the stream just up the hill."  Hyuk said.  "Oh ok that's good."  Jun Hae said turning around.  Hongbin placed the deer on the floor before taking a seat next to Jun Hae.  "The fire is warm, it feels good over here." He said rubbing his hands together.  N took a seat on the other side of her joining in the warmth.  

~*LEO's MIND*~

WAKE UP LEO!  YOU MUST WAKE UP! KEN IS GOING TO KILL JUN HAE! PLEASE WAKE UP!

~*RAVI'S MIND*~

RAVI FIND LEO! JUN HAE WILL DIE TONIGHT IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP AND FIND HIM!

~*CAMPFIRE*~

The sun was setting and both Leo and Ravi hadn't returned yet.  "Maybe I should go find them." Jun Hae said.  Ken grabbed her by the arms, "NO!  I mean they should be back soon, they must have picked up a lot of water." he said reassuringly.  "Still I should go make sure nothing happened." Jun Hae said pulling away.  Ken growled letting his eyes turn even more red if that was possible.  His grip tightened on Jun Hae's arm to the point where it was painful.  "Yah Ken you're hurting my arm let go!" Jun Hae said.  "I'm sorry my love I can't do that." Ken said closing the distance between the two.  Jun Hae squeaked at the sudden movement and tried to pull away again.  She remembered the moves that Leo had taught her and tried them out.  To her surprise they worked and Ken fell to his knees after being hit down low.  Jun Hae made a break from it before Hongbin grabbed her.  "Jebal we have to leave, Ken has lost it." Jun Hae was panicking.  "I know, it's because you taste so good." Hongbin growled tripping her.  Jun Hae landed on her back with Hongbin straddling her.  She was about to push him off when N and Hyuk joined him pinning her down hard.  Ken made his way back over to her, "You stupid girl." He said as he let his had fall across her face.  Tears were streaming down Jun Hae's face as she realized that she was in serious trouble.  "This is going to hurt a lot." Ken said as his fangs dropped down.  He swiftly came down on her neck and bit hard.  Jun Hae screamed at the overwhelming pain, but it wasn't done yet.  Hongbin let his fangs drop as he bit into her stomach.  N and Hyuk bit into her arms.  By this point Jun Hae was engulfed in pain.  Her sight was slowly fading and a white tint was seeping in at the corners.  I'm sorry Leo, I tried. Jun Hae said before she slipped out of consciousness.  Her heart was slowing down and she was becoming cold as the four kept feeding.  When they finally pulled back Jun Hae was as pale as they were.  Ken smirked at himself.  "I'm sorry Jun Hae, but if you won't be mine I can't let anyone have you." The guys got up and piled back into the van before taking off. 

LEO WAKE UP!!!!!! A voice rang in his head.  Leo shot up and looked around.  It was dark outside.  Just off to the side of him, he could see Ravi.  He was face down on the floor and looked pale.  "No it can't be."  Leo said as he picked up his dongsaeng.  Running as fast as his legs could take him he ran back to the campfire.  "Jun Hae?  Where are you?!"  Leo shouted.  He placed Ravi on the floor.  "Jun Hae please answer me!"  Leo was becoming frantic at this point.  He turned around and saw a body on the ground.  "NO!!"  Leo ran over to her.  "Jun Hae please wake up.  Please!!!" Leo pushed the hair from her face.  There were bite marks all over her body and her heart had stopped beating.  Jun Hae was dead.......


CLIFF HANGER!!!! comment, subscribe, upvote!