Wake Up

Things That Go Bump In The Night

"Jun Hae jebal wake up." Leo was holding her lifeless body to his chest.  His tears were flowing freely down his cheeks and onto his shirt.  He laid Jun Hae down on the floor before sadly looking to her.  "I will not let you die like this."  He said, his body shaking fiercely.  He laid down next to her letting his fangs drop and went to her neck.  He bit down gently taking what blood he could from Jun Hae then pulling back.  He then bit into his wrist before putting it to .  "Please Jagiya wake up." He said quietly as the blood dripped from his wrist into .  Leo pulled his wrist away and waited.  "Jebal." He whispered.  The sky had turned dark and rain started pouring from the sky putting out the fire.  Leo picked up Jun Hae and laid her body down in the tent then went to get Ravi and did the same.  Leo sat on the corner of the tent watching the two for any signs of life to return.  Suddenly Ravi's chest rose and he shot up startled.  He looked around and the first thing he saw was Leo.  His eyes were still puffy from crying, "Yah Leo what happened."  Ravi asked.  Leo was staring at Jun Hae still not wanting to take his eyes off of her. Ravi followed his eyes to the body laying next to him and his eyes went wide.  "Jun Hae!" He went to check on her.  He noticed there was no pulse coming from her body and he frantically looked back and forth between his best friend and Leo.  "What happened Leo?" He asked.  Leo just looked at his dongsaeng, "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Ravi growled as he grabbed Leo by his jacket hood.  Ravi burst into tears as he knew it wasn't Leo's fault.  He crawled back over to Jun Hae and pulled her body into his lap.  "Mianhae Jun Hae I failed you." He said holding her tightly.  Ravi looked back up at Leo, "Did you?"  He asked.  Leo quietly nodded his head.  Ravi looked back down at Jun Hae and just held her.  "Hyung we have to get back.  I will not let the others get away with this."  Ravi said.  Ravi shifted to pick up Jun Hae but Leo stopped him, "Lets wait until the rain stops.  We'll leave at dawn."  He said.  Ravi nodded and pulled Jun Hae to the middle of the tent so Leo could settle down.  Please wake up jagiya Leo thought before falling asleep.

The rain finally let up and Leo woke up early not being able to sleep deeply.  Jun Hae still hadn't woken up and he sighed as the chances of her waking up were declining by the second.  "Ravi wake up we have to go." He shook his dongsaeng.  Ravi sleepily lifted his head up.  The circles under his eyes made him look like a blonde raccoon.  "Didn't sleep well?" Leo asked.  "Hyung I just lost my oldest friend, what do you think?" Ravi snapped, "I'm sorry hyung." He said directly after.  Leo brushed it off.  He knew it wasn't a good time.  "We should go." Leo said picking up Jun Hae.  Ravi ped the tent and walked out.  The morning was beautiful, but the mood was dark as the two began running down the street.  Both Ravi and Leo's eyes were red from lack of feeding.  "Hyung we need to eat, or we won't make it back." The two had already been running for 2 hours and both Ravi and Leo were exhausted.  "I agree, let's hunt." Leo said.  "Hyung I'll do it, just watch over Jun Hae." Ravi said as he ran into the forest.  As soon as he left he returned with a small deer.  The two let their fangs drop and ate as much as they could to prepare for the rest of the journey.  After feeding the guys continued on their trip.  The three hour car ride turned into a six hour run with the extra weight of Jun Hae added.  Ravi and Leo went to the Jellyfish entertainment and ran in.  Seo In Guk was there and as he saw the guys running in with Jun Hae on Leo's back he became worried.  "What happened?" He said going to help Leo.  "Don't touch her." Leo growled.  In Guk was surprised at his Hoobae's attitude, but knew he better not push it.  Ravi pulled In Guk aside and told him that Jun Hae was attacked by the others and the consequences.  In Guk's eyes went wide as he ran past Ravi into the dance studio.  He stood there at the door and watched Leo pull Jun Hae into his lap.  His tears freely flowing again.  It was the middle of the day and VIXX had been called in for a team meeting by the CEO.  As they walked into the studio they were taken aback when they saw Leo and Ravi growling loudly at them. "Well looks like you made it back alive unlike some people." Ken smugly said.  In Guk went to him throwing him to the floor ready to hit his hoobae before the others pulled him back forcefully.  "Who are you to take someone's life?" In Guk let out a strangled yell.  Ken simply got up off the floor and dusted himself off.  He walked up to In Guk, "I simply couldn't let Leo have all the winnings." He said patting his sunbae on the cheek.  Leo walked up to Ken and swung hitting him square in the cheek.  He growled at his dongsaeng letting his fangs drop and his eyes turn yellow, "You will not live through this if Jun Hae doesn't wake up." He threatened.  The CEO walked in unaware of what was happening between the group and called them for the meeting.  "We have a comeback soon, you need to start practicing the choreography again and make final preparations.  This weekend we are filming the music video."  He said.  The guys nodded and the CEO left right after the announcement.  

The team split up again not wanting to rehearse under these conditions.  Leo walked back over to the couch and pulled Jun Hae back into his arms.  Just then Jun Hae's chest rose and her face scrunched up in an almost painful looking state.  Leo's head snapped back down to her at the feel of the shift, "Jun Hae can you hear me?" Leo asked.  Ravi ran over to the couch and kneeled down in front of her pushing the hair from her face, "Hyung is she waking up?" he asked.  Ken looked to the two hearing the question.  IMPOSSIBLE! He thought.  Jun Hae shot up from Leo's arms startling the both Leo and Ravi as she sat up.  She looked around at the men who were staring at her in both relief and shock.  "Jun Hae you're alive." Leo said pulling her into a hug.  After pulling back Ravi engulfed her into the biggest hug he possibly could.  "Jun Hae I'm so sorry this ever happened to you." Ravi said.  Jun Hae's eyes were bright red and she looked lost as she looked around.  "I'm sorry, but who are you?" She asked.  Ravi pulled back from the hug and stared her in the eyes, "Don't you recognize me?" He asked her.   She shook her head, "Should I know you?" She asked.  Ravi looked at Leo for help, but he too did not know what to do, "Jagiya do you recognize me?" he asked.  She took a long look at Leo's face then shook her head.  "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are.  Where am I and why am I here?" Jun Hae asked. Leo let out a sigh and got up to walk where the practice rooms were.  Jun Hae watched him leave with pure confusion written all over her face.  "Jun Hae my name is Kim Wonshik.  I'm one of your oldest friends.  The guy who just walked away is named Jung Taekwoon and he is your boyfriend." Ravi explained.  "You were attacked and almost died if it wasn't for Taekwoon."  Jun Hae listened intently.  "How come I can't remember anything?" she asked.  "I don't know.  We need to take you to the hospital." Ravi said taking her hand.  He called the CEO on his phone and told him Jun Hae had taken a huge spill and needed to be treated.  He agreed to let Ravi and Leo take her. 

As the trio walked into the hospital pictures started flashing across Jun Hae.  "There was a forest." She said to Ravi who looked down at her.  "Yes you're starting to remember!" He said.  Leo went to the nurse and asked for a doctor to assist them, and that Jun Hae had been in an accident.  The nurse gave her a look up and down before telling them to wait until the doctor called.  It wasn't to long of a wait and as soon as they got to the back room another image flashed through Jun Hae's mind, "Ken?" she said questioningly.  Leo looked at her and Ravi said, "She is starting to remember."  The doctor came in and inspected her, forgetting that her eyes were still red the doctor immediately said that there were some broken blood vessels in her eyes (close call) then he said they had to check her head and brain for any prolonged damage.  The strapped her to the MRI machine before sending her in.  Leo and Ravi waited patiently for Jun Hae to return.  When she did the doctor followed behind her.  "When she was in this accident was there a prolonged time where she wasn't breathing?" The doctor asked.  Leo confirmed this saying she was probably not breathing for a while.  The doctor scratched his head then said, "She has lack of oxygen to her brain.  Depending on how long she was out could result in either temporary, partial, or permanent memory loss."  Leo looked at Jun Hae then back to the doctor, "She has already been saying small things about the accident so all we can do is pray right?" The doctor nodded before prescribing Jun Hae some headache pills.  As the trio left to head back to the hospital Jun Hae grabbed onto Leo's hand.  "Jun Hae do you remember who I am?" he asked excitedly.  "No I don't, but Ravi said I was your girlfriend, and you must really love me if are still staying with me through all of this."  She smiled up to him.  He smiled back at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  "You'll get through this I promise." He reassured her.  

When they arrived back at the studio practice had to continue.  Since Jun Hae was in no shape to be filling out papers she just sat there with In Guk and watched the guys glare at one another practice together.  "Who are you?" She turned to In Guk who smiled at her, "My name is Seo In Guk, you are my assistant." He said.  "Ah and what is it that I do as an assistant?" She asked again.  "You help organize my life." In Guk said jokingly.  Jun Hae let out a small smile at the joke and continued to watch the guys.  I wish I could remember everything.  This all seems so familiar.. Jun Hae thought to herself.  She thought as hard as she could, and like a switch went off a bunch of images flashed before her eyes.  Ken, Hongbin, N, and Hyuk were on top of her.  There was pain and screaming followed by darkness.  Jun Hae stood up, "You guys killed me!" She yelled as more images flashed through her head.  Her memory had returned...


 

YAY she remembers...kind of... 
comment subscribe upvote (I know you all love me for giving you heart attacks about the Jun Hae Leo couple!) <3