The Boy With The Grey Hair

Things That Go Bump In The Night

The next week Jun Hae finally finished packing her bags.  Calling for a taxi shethrew her luggage in and was set to go.  She told the driver she was flying Korean Air and he sped off for the international departures section of the airport.  Jun hae hated airports.  She hated going through checkout, and especially hated going through security.  After checking in her bags she pulled out her passport and visa papers and headed through security.  Once getting through the mess of people and scanners, Jun hae walked to her terminal and took a seat facing the giant blue plane which would take her from the country.  Jun hae had a waiting time of two hours, but due to her being extremely anxious, it went by quicker than she was ready for it to be.  "Attention first class passengers, we are now ready for you to board the plane."  The attendant said.  After watching both business and first class board the plane it was her turn.  She handed her ticket to the attendant and walked onto the plane.  AFter finding her seat she plopped down and pulled out her iPod.  She knew she couldn't turn it on yet, but thought no one would bother her with them in.  A good 30 minutes went by and the plane was finally ready to depart. 

Jun Hae decided to take a peak over at her seat mates and to her surprised were very good looking  Both of them were dressed casually and were asleep on each other.  The darker looking guy had a silver/grey tone to his hair that fell just above his eyes while the other had purple hair and looked no older than a high schooler.  The plane lifted into the sky and after reaching its cruising altitude became alive with electronics and personal television screens buzzing.  It wasn't much longer that the flight attendants came through the plane asking passengers what they would like to eat for dinner.  When they finally got to Jun Hae's row she waited patiently for the two boys to order.  They both ordered some type of meat and Jun Hae ordered veggies and rice.  The flight attendant then asked if they would like something to drink.  Jun Hae not being a huge fan of soda ordered a water, but upon grabbing it the plane hit a patch of turbulance causing her to spill some of the cold liquid on the pants of the guy with grey hair.  "Yah!" he shouted.  She looked at him and for a split second she swore his eyes were glowing a bright yellow before turning back to a chocolate brown.  Snapping back into reality she repeatedly apologized to him taking her napkin and helping him clean himself off.  The rest of the flight was extremely awkward as he and the boy with purple hair kept glancing at her and she could hear the one with grey hair keep tsking at her.  Jun Hae could only roll her eyes at the attitude she was recieving and decided on sleeping for the rest of the trip.

~*14 hours later*~

"Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seatbelt and place your seats and trays in an upright position.  We are making our final decent into Incheon.  The time is nine p.m and the temperature is 4 degrees celcius (40 degrees F).  Enjoy your stay in Korea." The attendant said.  The plane finally pulled into the terminal and the two boys next to you seemed to be waiting for someone before getting out.  Being against the window, Jun Hae had no choice but to wait with them until they got up.  Then after a good 5 minutes 3 more guys showed up with the same bright colored hair styles.  One of them had bright red hair and looked pissed off at the world, while the other two had maroon and brown hair and couldn't be happier to greet their fellow members.  "Palli Ravi is waiting for us at the company and our driver is waiting for us in the terminal.  The five of them moved together with Jun Hae following behind with her backpack and pillow.  After leaving the terminal she saw a person with a white sign that read "WELCOME SONG JUN HAE" taking that as a small (huge) hint she jogged over to him and greeted him.  After confirming that he was indeed her driver he went over to help her with her checked luggage and led her over to a black unmarked van.  Seeing the van made Jun Hae feel like she was in one of those kidnapping movies where the stupid girls always gets into the black van.  Deciding against her imagination she climbed into the front passenger seat while the driver went around back to pack her luggage away.  Suddenly she felt like she wasn't alone and looked behind her and her eyes went wide.  The person she was looking at also gave her a shocked look as the rest of the van looked at the two with confused faces.


OMO double update? It's the least I could do :D  So who do you think she met in the van to make her so surprised?