9

Consequences

"Kai, you're overreacting.''

''Really, Bri-chan, really?!" Screamed Jongin in reply whilst he shoved various thigns into a backpack.

''Really!" She grabbed his hands and dragged him over to the couch, forcing him to sit down.

''We need to get out of here.'' He whimpered.

''Dude, your y aura, gone.'' Bri-chan laughed, trying to ease the tension. Sehun got up and went to the kitchen silently.

''Go to him.'' Jongin smirked.

'' 'Go to him.' " Bri-chan mocked sarcastically before running after Sehun.

 

"What's wrong?" She winced.

''We should leave. At least go somewhere further away from here.''

"If you really want to go far from here then we could go Jonggie and SooSoo's office.''

''The guys you were with last night?"

Bri-chan nodded.

''Where is it?"

"Not far. Grab whatever stuff you want to and we'll go.''

 

/4:26am @ Jongdae/Kyungsoo's office/

 

"That's not a good sign, Bri-chan.''

 

The trio looked in dismay at the ragged-looking building. Smashed glass lay all around the lower floor.

 

''Look up at the fourth floor.'' Jongin said suddenly.

''Are they lights?''

''Oh my god there might be people up there!"

They walked through the first floor climbing over pushed-over cabinets and manouvering around flung-over desks until they reached the staircase.

''I don't like stairs.'' Bri-chan coughed as they reached the second floor.

''It's okay, only four more flights to go!"

Jongin recieved a glare from the girl as they all kept walking. Once they reached the fourth floor, they noticed the door had been kicked open.

''Bad or good sign?" Sehun asked.

''Maybe it was locked.'' Bri-chan shrugged before walking through. She noticed the source of the light and made her way over, whilst Jongin and Sehun walked another way to make sure there was nothing nasty hidden around corners.

 

"Bri-chan?"

"KYUNGGIE!" She yelled and hugged him tightly.

Lay sat there astonished as Jongdae grabbed the girl and hugged her tight aswell as she started sobbing.

''We thought you'd be dead.'' Kyungsoo choked out, his eyes rimmed red.

''I had two strong boys taking care of me.''

"Now you've got six more.'' Jongdae smiled. Bri-chan looked over to her side and saw four other boys sitting quietly. Two were grinning wildly, whilst the other two had straight faces.

''Baekhyunnie!" Bri-chan said happily.

''Who are these two taking care of you, hmm?" Joonmyun said in a concerned tone.

''Jongin and Sehun-ah.''

''Oooohhhhh!" Kyungsoo and Jongdae chorued.

"Where are they?"

"Um, over there, somewhere.'' Bri-chan gestured to the boys' general direction before sitting up out of Jongdae's arms and squeezing herself in between Joonmyun and Baekhyun.

''Hello.'' Luhan said sweetly.

''Oh hello! I'm Bri-chan.'' She smiled happily.

''I'm Luhan and this is Lay. It's nice to meet you, we've heard alot about you.''

''Oh really?" She glared over at Chen.

''It wasn't me! It was Joonmyun!" He winced defensively.

''Why wouldn't I boast about my little girl?" Suho grinned, pulling Bri-chan into a chokingly tight hug.

''What?" Lay's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"She's his adopted daughter. Sort of, I mean, he taught her Korean and she helped out at the store we worked at.'' Baekhyun ruffled the girls' hair.

''So how do you know Jongdae and Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked.

''They came over to Joonmyunnie's apartment while I was there one day and we just... Started talking.''

 

''Hey Sehun, Jongin. Didn't think we'd see you again.'' Kyungsoo grinned as the two boys walked over to the group.

"Hey.'' Jongin waved whilst Sehun pulled a poker face, staring at Suho's arms tightly constraining Bri-chan.

''Don't worry, Sehun, she's still obsessed with you. That's her dad, basically.'' Jongdae chuckled.

''Apppaaaaa~" The girl laughed.

''We shouldn't stay here very long.'' Jongin thought out loud.

''Why not?" Lay asked.

''There are too many entry points. We should go get like, a lot of stuff we need and then just hole up somewhere.''

''I vote Bri-chan's apartment.'' Kyungsoo said suddenly.

''Why?"

''Well she lives not too far from here but not close to Seoul. It's about an hour walk and her apartment block has a basement... And her bed is comfy.''

''How the hell do you know what, Dyo?" Suho glared.

''They had a thing.'' Jongdae winced as his stomach was hit by both Bri-chan and Kyungsoo.

''We did not.''

''We have to go past that 4 star hotel to get there. Should we raid the place?" Baekhyun laughed.

''Yeah, we should.'' Sehun nodded.

''They have such comfy pillows.'' Bri-chan grinned.

''It's agreed then. But first we need to get to the Busan internal tracks cause I am SO not walking through the streets again.'' Jongdae mocked a small shiver before the group headed back to the foyer of the building.

 

The now large group fo 9 walked quiwtly before they found the local station.

 

''So we just follow these to this spot here,'' Baekhyun traced their trail on the map. ''And the hotel should be just through here.''

''Let's go.'' Lay nodded.

The group walked as quiet as they could, with Suho, Kyungsoo and Jongin in the front, Luhan, Bri-chan and Sehun in the middle, and Jongdae, Lay and Baekhyun bringing up the rear.

They walked for twenty minutes or so before a loud snap came from behind them.

''Was that us?'' Luhan winced, suddenly gripping bri-chan's hand tightly.

''RUN!" Chen yelled.

''Why do we always get chased on tracks?" Lay whimpered as the group sprinted, a single infected on their trail.