4

Consequences

Gangnam, the side furthest from Seoul.

 

Sehun groaned as he dropped the fifth glass that night.

''Goddamit Hun, get your together.'' His step-brother chuckled.

''Says the guy who can't flirt to save his life.'' Sehun retorted.

''Well... Y-... Shut up!''

''Jongin, you need to walk before you can run.''

''Oh my god don't you start with that philosophical .' And call me Kai!' Jongin hastily walked away. Sehun chuckled and grabbed the empty glasses from his section of the bar.

''Hey Sehun, your shift is over. Why are you still here?'' His mamager, ImHyun Kim, walked over.

''No reason.'' His eyes flicked subtly over to the girl that was there from start to finish of his every shift.

''Hey, Hunnie, you stalking that girl again?'' Kai chuckled, walking past him.

''It's not stalking if I work here!'' Sehun yelled after his brother.

''I can extend your hours if you'd like.'' ImHyun said kindly with a smile. Sehun flushed bright pink.

''I'd appreciate that very much.''

''I'll go check the schedule and see if I can extend your hours so you end when Jongin does.''

''Thankyou, Imhyun-hyung.''

''Anytime.'' The manager walked away to the back-room. Jongin ran over with an empty glass and held it out to his younger step-brother with a big, dorky grin.

''What?''

''Mystery girl finished her drink.''

''What do you expect me to do? Clone her DNA?"

''Go get her another one and take it to her, .'' Jongin hit Sehun lightly in the head before giving him the glass.

''Oh...'' Sehun walked behind the bar and filled the glass with what the girl ordered every single night - coke - and took it over to her table where she was sitting with her two friends.

''-and then he sent me this video of a chubby duck. I laughed for like ten minutes!''

''It was funny, he fell off of his chair.''

''E-excuse me? My brother told me to bring this to you.'' Sehun interrupted shakily, holding the glass out to the girl. She looked up at him with a shocked smile and widened eyes. She took the glass from Sehun's out-stretched hand and blushed.

''Is your brother the guy who came over and begged her to finish her drink?'' One of the girls friends snorted.

''That's Jongin alright.'' Sehun sighed.

''I'm Kyungsoo.'' The other boy said politely.

''I'm Jongdae.''

''I'm Sehun.'' He said happily.

''Introduce yourself.'' Jongdae said through gritted teeth, kicking the girl under the table. She was frozen, staring at the waiter.

''I-I'm... I'm.. Who am I?'' She whimpered, looking at Jongdae with pleading eyes.

''She's Kim Joonmyun.'' Jongdae said with a loud laugh. Kyungsoo hit him in the head before turning to Sehun.

''This is Bri-chan Lee.''

''She may or may not be stalking y-''

Jongdae let out a yelp as he recieved a hard kick from both Bri-chan and Kyungsoo. Sehun blushed bright red as he looked at the girl. She awkwardly brushed her blonde hair behind her ears and cleared .

''You two should go out!" Jongdae said suddenly, earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

''Yeah, you totally should.'' Jongin walked over and joined the conversation.

''Their hair would make a cute contrast.'' Kyungsoo added.

''Oh my god shut up.'' Bri-chan glared at the table furiously, her cheeks flushing dark pink.

''D'awww Bri-chan's got a crush on the waiter.'' Jongdae chuckled.

''Ooh, Bri-chan, that's a cute name. I'm Jong. But people call me Kai.''

''He's people and he called you Jongin.'' Kyungsoo commented softly.

'"No, he's not people, not anymore. I told you to call me Kai!'' Sehun recieved a playful smack on the back of the head.

''Seriously you guys should just go makeout in the bathroom though.'' Jongin grinned.

''That's been her fantasy since we started coming he-''

Jongdae's comment resulted in a kick from Bri-chan that moved the whole table and caused Chendae to double over in pain/

''Ow my ing leg.'' He choked out.

''How many times will it take until you learn not to mess with Bri-chan?'' Kyungsoo stifled a laugh.

''Feisty. Have fun topping that in the bedroom.'' Jongin laughed and walked away before Sehun's fist could make contact with his step-brother's face.

''I think we need to go over to the bar, Jongdda.'' Kyungsoo stated, quickly dragging the other boy away. bri-chan sat on her hands and rlushed lightly as Sehun was pushed into the seat next to her by a re-appearing and hastily dissapearing Jongin.

''So... Hi.. I've kind of been.. Watching you.. Oh god that was so creepy.'' Sehun groaned at himself.

''Ah, well.. I've kind of been stalking you so ... Haha..''

''Maybe we should go make out in the bathroom.'' Sehun laughed.

''Yeah we should.'' Bri-chan said quietly.

''What?''

''You have the most amazing smile, Sehun.'' She said quickly.

''R-really?'' The bright pink flush quickly turned darker on Sehun's pale face.

''Yeah, really.''

''Hey Bri-chan, it's like 11:30. Do you want me to drive you home?'' Jongdae asked as he walked back over.

''Um...'' She pouted and looked at Sehun.

''I can drive her home.'' Sehun said with a smirk. Jongdae shrugged and ruffled Bri-chan's hair.

''Goodnight Bri!'' Kyungsoo waved before leaving with Chen.

 

The clock chimed 12pm and Jongin walked over to where Sehun was flirting wildly with Bri-chan.

''My shift's over. You coming home? She can come too if she wants.''

Sehun looked at Bri-chan with pleading eyes, waiting for her to say something. She hesitated before nodding.

''Cool. Follow me.'' Jongin had a smirk on his face as they made their way to his apartment.

 

In Jongin and Sehun's Busan apartment.

 

Jongin opened the front door and flung his jacket across the room.

''Jongin, pick that up.''

''Geez, who are you, our mom?'' He glared at Sehun before grabbing his jacking from the couch it had fallen onto and slinking away into a room at the end of the hallway. Sehun shut the door behind Bri-chan and gestured for her to sit on the couch, which was admittedly the cleanest place in the room. Sehun apologized for the mess and flicked on the television. The midnight news report came on and they watched it together.

 

'The virus outbreak from yesterday afternoon has spread and the majority of Seoul has been infected. The virus has spread to Seoul-side Gangnam in a matter matter of under 6 hours and is making it's way through Apgujeong as we speak. We advise all adjacent cities to leave in case of infection and to acoid those infected. From what we can tell, it takes about an hour for the virus to take over your mind and it drives you to kill. Military have been called and are set to evacuate all those note infected in the following areas.'

 

''Did he just name every single freaking place in both South and North Korea?'' Bri-chan asked shakily.Jongin has walked out during the middle of the report.

''Everywhere except...''

''Busan..'' Jongin finished Sehun's sentence.