Chapter29

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“!! !! !!!! FIND THEM GOD DAMN IT!! FIND MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER!!! NOW!!! GO!” he yells to his men who were taken aback after his sudden burst. They finally go out from the old factory, following Yul who’s faster understanding the young boss demand, to comply his order after regain consciousness.

 

He fishes his phone and dials the first speed dial in his phone, Jessica’s number. The waiting is killing him. The beeping sound from the phone as he wait for the other line to pick up the call making him worried even more.

 

The quite factory left with him and half-conscious man tied on the chair. His groan and hiss from the pain that were accumulated from the bruise and cut he has all over his body are the only sound that fills the entire room, echoing the unused building, but Yoong could care less about it when his own heart thumping like mad and his head feels like ready to explode.

 

As he wait, the flash of picture’s when both of them at his office when the man takes a look at his family picture, the weird gaze that he always had whenever he looks at his family, the stare he gave when the first time he met Jessica, the interest he always had when he was expecting his family presence at his party and lastly the sudden call of the emergency meeting with Ok Tech., the meeting that he had before the car crash.

 

 He wants to punch himself right now. How stupid of him that he didn’t realize it before. How can he put his family in the danger like this? This man’s obviously aiming his family. The sound from the phone hasn’t stop yet, indicating the other line hasn’t pick up the call. He’s holding his breath as waiting and almost can breathe properly when the call picked up, but his hope crashed down when the call is answered by a man.

 

“Hello, Im Yoong” a malicious voice is greeting him the first thing he got the call picked up. His grip on his phone is tighten, his fist crumpled, making his knuckles turn white. From the voice he could imagine the man is grinning like chesire cat in alice in wonderland. A sickeningly  kind of grin.

 

“What do you want?” he coldly says, try as calm as he could before release his rage on him. He should control himself before he lose his composure and act without thinking. By the confidence the man has in his voice, he’s sure things run exactly like he plant. And it’s all true with his family already in his hand. Yoong’s surely has to control his emotion.

 

An unfunny laugh is heard from the other line as reply for his answer. “What do I want? Hmm what do I really want right now? Who knows what I want right now, Yoong-shii? Now I’ve got your beautiful wife and with a bonus your pretty bratty daughter”. He continues his fake laugh.

 

“Why don’t you find out by yourself what’d I want? Come to the old abandoned house at Mojeong-maeul in Yeongam, the one on the hills. And I believe you know that you have to come alone. That’s if you want your family got no harm” and then the call is hung up by the man.

 

His hands are trembling in anger and he’s fuming like mad. His breathing heavily, containing his anger. Try to focus and didn’t lose his mind, but the whimper and hiss from the beaten man disturbed his attempt.

 

A loud bang from the gun in his hand is echoing all through the empty building after he got his gun and pulled the trigger, sending the bullet straight through the man’s skull before left the body alone at the old factory.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Don’t be crazy Yoong. You think we will let you go alone just like that??” the tanned man half shout to the stubborn man who’s seem didn’t budge by his comment. He collects his guns and slips it in his suit.

 

“Hear him, Yoong. You can’t go alone. We cannot take any risk no-“

 

“That’s my point here, Noona. We cannot take any risk. I have to go alone. He got Sica and Soojung. I don’t want them laid a finger on my family” he cuts the short woman word with frustration evidently in his voice.

 

“I have to do this. I’m sorry, Yul-hyung, Sunny-noona” he walks to his office’s door and held the knob before turn around, facing his most trusted underlings. “And if something happened to me, please take care of Soojung and Sica” he says before completely left the room.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The creaking sound from the front door is produced after he pushes the door open. The dust and spider web is covering the ground and the ceiling and every corner of the house. Old smell is emitted from the furniture of the big abandoned house.

 

He makes his first step into the covered with dust floor while putting the focus in all his sense, sharpen his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter