Chapter 16 Baek-il: Part 2

Our Family Story

“Hyukkie, let’s give it to him now, “ said Donghae tapping Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

Eunhyuk gazed up and saw that Kyuhyun was sitting alone with Daerim at one of the tables, just finishing with feeding her.

 

He nodded and set his drink down, following after Donghae towards the gift table.

 

Eunhyuk grabbed their gift to Daerim off of the table and then he and Donghae made their way straight over to Kyuhyun.

 

When they approached him, he looked up with a smile.

 

“Hi hyungs,” he said with a smile putting Daerim on his shoulder to burp.

 

“Kyu-ah, this is from Hyukkie and I,” beamed Donghae as Eunhyuk brought a box over to where Kyuhyun was sitting with Daerim. “I want you to open it now.”

 

“But Hyung, I thought you were part of the gift from everyone else? There was no need to get anything extra,” said Kyuhyun shaking his head with a small frown.

 

“I know, I know, but trust me, you really need this and you’ll love it,” said Donghae tapping the box with excitement. “Here, I’ll hold Daerim-ah so you can open it.”

 

“Okay,” said Kyuhyun softly as he handed Daerim to Donghae.

 

He then proceeded to tear off the wrapping paper encasing the gift, only to expose a small box with the picture of a baby in a carrier on it.

 

Kyuhyun looked over the box in surprise and then back up at Donghae and Eunhyuk’s expecting faces.

 

“It’s a baby carrier!” said Donghae excitedly.

 

“Yes Hyung, I see that,” said Kyuhyun with a small smile.

 

“Well, don’t you like it?” asked Donghae, his smile beginning to fade.

 

“Yes, of course! It’s nice, I just…” said Kyuhyun drifting off.

 

Siwon had just finished a conversation with one of the guests and he scanned the garden for his husband. When he spotted him with Donghae and Eunhyuk, he noticed Kyuhyun’s expression. Seeing his look of distress, Siwon walked over to where Kyuhyun was sitting with them and placed his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Hey baby, what’s all this?” he asked motioning to the box in Kyuhyun’s hands.

 

“Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung bought us a carrier,” said Kyuhyun forcing a smile as he looked up at Siwon.

 

“Oh wow, that was so thoughtful of you guys, right Kyu?” asked Siwon clearing his throat as he looked from Kyuhyun to the box to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyukkie…maybe we should’ve bought something else,” said Donghae softly as he turned to look at Eunhyuk.

 

“Okay guys, what is this? We thought you’d love it,” said Eunhyuk as he looked at Donghae’s nearly crushed face.

 

Not able to hold back anymore, Siwon let out a laugh.

 

“Why don’t you just tell them Kyu?” he said from behind the hand that was now covering his mouth.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, “Hyungs, your gift is amazing…

 

But…” egged on Siwon.

 

“But…I always thought baby carriers were kind of…hideous. I just, I really like carrying Daerim in my arms, having her close to me,” said Kyuhyun, slightly nervous he was going to offend them.

 

“Oh is that all,” said Donghae dismissively. “Its actually really neat and compact, not like those awful old style ones you see all of the time. The woman at the store let me try it on, it’s actually really cool. Here, I’ll show you.”

 

“Hyung…you tried this on in the store?” asked Kyuhyun with a smile.

 

“Of course, how else would I have know it was comfortable for you or not,” said Donghae matter-of-factly.

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon shared a smile as Donghae handed Daerim over to Eunhyuk and then proceeded to take the box from Kyuhyun’s hands.  Once it was free from the box, he slipped the carrier on to his front and secured it.

 

“See?” he said turning to the side.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, it actually wasn’t as terrible as he thought it was going to look.

 

“Okay, you're right Hyung. It doesn’t look bad actually. I just don’t know how Daerim is going to react to it. She’s so used to us holding her, she probably won’t like it very much,” said Kyuhyun wincing.

 

“Well, let’s try,” said Donghae with a smile as he turned towards Eunhyuk.

 

“Well-o-okay, just, if she cries—started Kyuhyun as Donghae and Eunhyuk slipped her down into the carrier.

 

Once secured inside, Daerim rested her head on Donghae’s chest, her hands gasping onto the sides of his shirt. She looked up at him after a few moments and he smiled, the back of her head.

 

“I think she likes it,” he said proudly, still smiling as he looked over at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon in partial shock and all Siwon could do is shrug.

 

“See, she’s still close and everything, no need to worry,” said Donghae rubbing her back gently.

 

“I guess she does love it, look at her Wonnie,” said Kyuhyun with a small laugh. “Thanks Hyungs.”

 

“No problem, now you’ll have your hands free to do other things,” said Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyukkie!” Donghae hissed, moving to cover Daerim’s ears.

 

“What? No—Hae, I didn’t mean it that way!” said Eunhyuk in his defense.

 

Donghae gave him the side eye and moved to start walking away.

 

“Uh Hyung?” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Yeah?” asked Donghae turning around.

 

“My kid?” said Kyuhyun with a smile.

 

“Oh right…well, she’s so comfortable Kyu. Almost asleep even. We shouldn’t disturb her,” whispered Donghae.

 

“Hyung her eyes are wide open!” laughed Siwon.

 

Donghae pouted, “Just let me take her for a walk around the garden? Please?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head,  “Fine Hyung, have fun.”

 

Donghae smiled, “Come on Hyukkie, this is our chance!”

 

“I’ll make sure she makes it back to you before the end of the party,” mumbled Eunhyuk before walking over to Donghae and taking his hand.

 

‘Thanks Hyung,” called out Siwon before they walked away.

 

“I swear, everyone wants our kid,” sighed Kyuhyun with a laugh.

 

“Well, can you blame them?” asked Siwon with a smile as he sat down next to him.

 

“No, I guess not…she is pretty great,” said Kyuhyun smiling as well as he reflected on how well today and all the other days had been.

 

                                                            ~

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!” called a voice from the entrance of the garden.

 

Kyuhyun turned around at the mention of his name and his eyes grew when he saw who was standing there.

 

“Changmin-ah!” He yelled, a bright smile across his face as he walked over to where he was standing.

 

When they met, they embraced tightly, both of them realizing that it had been far too long since they had last seen one another.

 

“I can’t believe you came!” said Kyuhyun as they broke away.

 

“What do you mean you can’t believe it?! What kind of friend would I be? Not to mention it’s the first time that I’ll get to see the Choi baby in the flesh!” he laughed.

 

“Oh right, you still haven’t met her—Oh, I’m sorry Mina, I didn’t mean to—my G-d, look at you! When are you due?!”

 

Kyuhyun had completely neglected the woman standing slightly behind Changmin since the moment he saw him.  She was Mina, Changmin’s wife. The last time that he had seen her was at Changmin’s wedding almost one year ago. Now as she stood before him with her short bobbed hair and flawless face, her stomach stretched out far beyond her feet.

 

“In three weeks,” she said hiding her laugh behind her slender hand.

 

“Yah, how could you not tell me you were having a baby?!” said Kyuhyun shoving Changmin’s arm.

 

“Because this is news you tell in person, not through a phone call or an email Kyu. We just haven’t seen each other lately,” shrugged Changmin as he went back to Mina’s side.

 

 “Sorry,” said Kyuhyun guiltily. He knew that ever since Daerim had been born, his friendships had suffered.

 

“It’s okay, I’ve had a hard time leaving Mina’s side anyway,” smiled Changmin as he kissed her cheek.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed and a smirk graced his lips. “Ah, how the tables have turned.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” chuckled Changmin.

 

“Mina-yah, when I was just dating Siwon, your husband used to tease me endlessly about spending all my time with him, being completely love sick, and barely seeing the light of day, please tell me Changmin-ah is the same?”

 

Mina looked between both men.

 

“He’s worse,” she said finally with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun laughed hard as he shoved Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Jagiyah!” pouted Changmin as he shoved Kyuhyun off of him.

 

“But I love it. Every minute of it,” she said, still smiling, as he caressed his cheek.

 

His embarrassment subsided at these words.

 

“Yah, did you hear that?! My wife loves all of the attention that I give her,” said Changmin as Kyuhyun regained his composure.

 

“Fair enough, but you gave me over a decade of torture, so prepare yourself, the next ten years are fair game!” said Kyuhyun pointing at him.

 

“For what?” asked Siwon as he walked over with Daerim in his arms.

 

“Apparently Changmin’s as much of a pabo for Mina as I was for you, well maybe the other way around,” said Kyuhyun with a smirk.

 

“Ah, so this is little Daerim-ah?” said Changmin, desperate to change the subject.

 

“She’s so precious, “ said Mina taking one of  Daerim’s hands.

 

“When’s the last time you held a baby?” asked Kyuhyun nodding towards Changmin.

 

“I..I’ve held lots of babies,” said Changmin nervously.

 

“You’re about to have your own and you're still awkward with babies?” chuckled Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m not…I just haven’t had the chance, in a while,” said Changmin sheepishly.

 

“Well, maybe you should start practicing,” said Kyuhyun taking Daerim from Siwon and then holding her out for Changmin.

 

Everyone watched Changmin, waiting for him to take Daerim.

 

“Wh…now? You want me to just hold her now?” he asked incredulously.

 

“Yeah,” said Kyuhyun with a nod.

 

Changmin swallowed hard.

 

“Come on yeobo,” said Mina softly as he patted his back. “I’d love to see you holding her.”

 

“Okay,” he said smiling at her before taking Daerim into his hands.

 

At first he held her with his arms stretched out, her body dangling mid-air. But he slowly pulled her close letting her rest against him.

 

“Hello Daerim-ah, I’m your Max samchon—

 

Max, really?” asked Kyuhyun with a smirk.

 

“Well, it’s easier to say than Changmin, don’t you think? He asked softly.

 

“Whatever you’d like is fine Changmin-ah,” said Siwon with a smile.

 

Changmin smirked at Kyuhyun as Mina kissed Daerim’s soft hand. Daerim laughed, shaking Mina’s hand as she lay her head on Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“I hope our daughter is this sweet,” she said looking at Changmin.

 

“She’ll have you for an umma, how couldn’t they be?” he grinned back.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart softened a bit as he saw what his best friend’s near future looked like.

 

“Wonnie, were we like that?” whispered Kyuhyun as they watched the two of them play with Daerim.

 

“I think we still are,” smiled Siwon as he pulled Kyuhyun close.

 

~

 

Because Daerim had taken to Changmin and Mina so well, Kyuhyun and Siwon left them to play with her for a bit longer. Siwon made his way over to catch up with Kangin and Shindong, and Kyuhyun went over to see Sungmin.

 

Sungmin was just finishing up a phone call as Kyuhyun approached.

 

“I know, I know. I will,” he smiled. “Ja ne…aieru.”

 

His cheeks flushing a little, he pocketed his phone and looked up to see Kyuhyun smiling at him.

 

“Aigoo! Kyu-ah, I didn’t see you there,” said Sungmin clutching his heart.

 

“Sorry Hyung, I just wanted to come and find you, we haven’t had a chance to talk at all for the entire party,” said Kyuhyun as they moved to sit down in two empty chairs.

 

“No, it’s my fault Kyu, I’m sorry. I’ve had to take a lot of calls in the last hour,” said Sungmin with a sigh.

 

“Why? Is something wrong?” asked Kyuhyun with a small frown.

 

“Oh, no, the opposite actually,” said Sungmin perking up a little with a coy smile.

 

“Which would be?” fished Kyuhyun.

 

“Kaito,” said Sungmin with a smirk.

 

“Ah, the elusive Japanese man that’s stolen your heart,” said Kyuhyun with a nod.

 

“He’s finally coming back to stay in Seoul for a while,” said Sungmin, the giddiness seeping out of his every pour now.

 

“Not just for a visit?”

 

Sungmin covered his face shyly, his smile barely peeking out. “He only booked a one way ticket.”

 

“That’s great Min-ah! Well is he here now? You should have invited him,” said Kyuhyun.

 

“He just got in an hour ago, he’s waiting at my…well, our, place. His Korean is still rusty, almost more since the last time you met him. Translating gets so exhausting sometimes. It gives me a worse headache than learning Chinese did,” said Sungmin shaking his head.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled,  “Well, I guess it’s true what they say, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. He is older hyung, learning a second language is going to be tough for him.”

 

“Yah!” laughed Sungmin. “Here we go again. He’s not that old!”

 

“Hyung, he’s 40.”

 

“But I’m 33.”

 

“Oh, well then excuse me, you're both old and you’re perfect for each other, the end.”

 

“You’ve gotten sassier with age, you know that maknae!” said Sungmin through a gritted teeth smile as he ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair.

 

“Aish!” said Kyuhyun as he tried to move it back into place.

 

“It’s whatever makes you happy Hyung, I guess. He seems kind enough, and I’ve never seen you with a bigger smile on your face, so he must be doing something right—”

 

“Oh, you have no idea,” laughed Sungmin as he shook his head. “Kaito…let’s just say he’s an old dog that knows plenty of tricks.”

 

“You know, I don’t need to know. Having a little mystery makes you a lot more interesting Hyung,” said Kyuhyun putting his hands up.

 

“The positions he bends me into…all of those years of dancing really pay off,” said Sungmin with a smile as he watched Kyuhyun shrink down in his chair with his palm glued to his face.

 

“Aigoo Kyuhyun-ah! Every since you had a baby, you’ve become no fun,” laughed Sungmin. “Speaking of, where is your little angel?”

 

“The last time I checked, preparing Changmin-ah for fatherhood. But if I know him as well as I think, Donghae hyung probably as found a way to get her back into his arms again.”

 

“I keep telling Eunhyuk-ah to stop punishing him and to have a kid already,” said Sungmin shaking his head.

 

“Really, then mine wouldn’t be at risk of getting kidnapped every time he’s around,” laughed Kyuhyun.

 

“But who can blame him. She’s so beautiful Kyu, and such a happy baby,” said Sungmin with a happy sigh.

 

“She’s the best thing that ever happened to me,” said Kyuhyun with a slow nod. “…what about you Hyung?”

 

“What do you mean?” asked Sungmin, pausing to try and understand.

 

“You and Kaito…marriage…babies,” said Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin blushed shaking his head, “I don’t know.”

 

“Why not?” asked Kyuhyun with a smile. “You’d be a great appa.”

 

“I don’t know if I’m ready for it yet. Kaito has just put a hold on his acting career to try and make our relationship work. He knows that I’m still working on a musical now, so he said he’d come stay until it’s over, and then…well, I am fluent in Japanese, so…maybe we’ll move back there together. Nothing’s too serious yet,” he said with a shrug.

 

He lifted his left hand up, unconsciously exposing his fingers, as he went to scratch the bridge of his nose.

 

“Hyung…what is that?” asked Kyuhyun leaning forward to get a better look at Sungmin’s hand.

 

Sungmin’s face looked puzzled until he followed Kyuhyun’s eyes to his hand.

 

“Oh…Kaito gave it to me,” he said blushing as he twisted the silver band around the base of his ring finger.

 

“Is it…a couple’s ring?” asked Kyuhyun, still shocked.

 

“Yeah…I guess so. We exchanged them the last time that we saw each other,” said Sungmin with a smile as he recalled the memory fondly.

 

“Nothing too serious,” huffed Kyuhyun with satisfied smile on his face.

 

“Okay, okay, fine. Maybe it is. But really, I don’t know Kyu,” sighed Sungmin. “You know that none of my other relationships have panned out well because my schedule never allowed for it. But Kaito…he understands. He has his own life and I have mine, but then we find time to bring the two together. He’s really supportive and he understands that sometimes there might be days between the next night we spend together or weeks. And even though you tease me for it…I like that he’s older. It makes me feel taken care of for once…and Jinnie really likes him as well, so that’s a plus!” he smiled.

 

“Wow Hyung, I’m really happy for you,” said Kyuhyun earnestly. “I know it’s been difficult for you over the years seeing all of us…make our lives together. I know that’s why you threw yourself into your work for so long. I’m so glad that you’ve found one another. And I hope everything works out.”

 

Sungmin crossed his fingers and leaned back in his chair.

 

“I really hope so Kyu. I think this time, maybe he could truly be the one. And then I could have my very own Daerim-ah.”

 

True to Kyuhyun’s earlier statement, they saw Donghae now heading over with Daerim in his arms.

 

“Look Daerim-ah, it’s Appa,” said Donghae in a soft voice.

 

He smiled as he stopped in front of them. Daerim gripped his shirt in her plump hand, babbling as she looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“Can I? Just for a minute?” asked Sungmin nodding towards Daerim.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and Sungmin stood up to take Daerim from Donghae’s arms.

 

Daerim stared intently at his face, trying to remember it.

 

“I know it’s been a while since the last time I saw you aegi-yah, but I’ve been an ocean away,” he said softly as he took one of her hands in his fingers. “Look how big you’ve become. And so beautiful already.”

 

Daerim squeezed Sungmin’s finger with her own, cooing as he continued to speak to her.

 

“I see your Kyu appa still refuses to let you wear pink,” he sighed, shooting a glance over at Kyuhyun. “But Kaito and I wanted you to have something that would remind you of us. Donghae-yah? Would you mind grabbing the only pink bag off of the table for me?”

 

“No problem Hyung,” said Donghae with a soft chuckle, knowing it’d be easy to find.

 

“Hyung, you too? It really wasn’t necessary,” said Kyuhyun shaking his head.

 

“Well, Kaito wanted to send his love as well, and I couldn’t resist when I saw this,” said Sungmin as Donghae returned with the bag in his hands.

 

He handed it to Kyuhyun and then wandered off in search for Eunhyuk.

 

The first thing that he pulled out was wrapped in pink tissue paper. Tearing it off, Kyuhyun exposed a rectangular wooden paddle. It was decorated elaborately with what almost seemed like a doll emerging from one side. She was decorated in a rich red kimono with purple and pink flowers decorating it. All of the details seemed absolutely perfect and meticulous. It was something that Kyuhyun had never seen before.

 

“It’s a hagoita,” said Sungmin seeing the confusion in both his face. “They're common gifts for girls in Japan. They were originally used for this game that’s sort of like badminton, but now they're more so seen as tokens of good luck and health,” said Sungmin with a smile as Daerim’s hands now found his cheeks. “Kaito thought it was beyond important for her to have one.”

 

“Hyung it’s beautiful,” said Kyuhyun looking it over intently, not wanting to miss any of the details.

 

“There’s one more thing inside,” said Sungmin laughing at Daerim as she now squeezed his cheeks.

 

Place the hagoita gently on the table, Kyuhyun dug deeper and found another parcel wrapped in the pink tissue paper. Ripping the paper once again, he saw a soft, simple rose colored cardigan. It was inspired by kimono style, crossing over and tying at the side. Where it met to fasten, three little red rose buds attached to the pink ribbon, giving it an even softer feminine touch.

 

Kyuhyun smiled as he held the tiny sweater in his hands, “Hyung, where did you find this?”

 

“A little ahjumma makes them by hand near Kaito’s apartment. I would see her everyday, and I knew that I had to buy one for Daerim-ah one day. Do you really like it? Pink and all?”

 

Kyuhyun laughed, “Yes, hyung, I can make an exception this one time. It’s really amazing. Thank you so much. And please tell Kaito I say thank you as well.”

 

“It’ll take a little convincing but I’ll make sure you can tell him yourself one day,” said Sungmin before giving Daerim’s forehead a soft kiss. “He really does want to see all of you again. And of course, meet Daerim-ah.”

 

As he pulled away, his phone started vibrating once again.

 

“Sorry Kyu,” he said handing Daerim over to him as he stood up.

 

“Kaito?” asked Kyuhyun with a cocked eyebrow. “He really is devoted.”

 

“I know,” Sungmin nodded, a smile already gracing his lips as he walked a few paces off.

 

                                                            ~

 

As the party began to wind down, Siwon and Kyuhyun realized they had to thank all of their guests.

 

Clearing his throat as they stood up, Siwon put his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist while Kyuhyun held Daerim. They waited the few moments for everyone to see them and cease their talking.

 

“Thank you,” Siwon said one everything was quiet. “We just wanted to thank all of you so much for coming out this afternoon and spending time with us and Daerim-ah. We’re so thankful that Daerim has been blessed with a wonderful first 100 days and we hope that G-d continues to bless her as her journey through life continues.

 

“As we’re surrounded by our families, our brothers, and long time friends, we’re reminded of how many people out there have cared for us and now care for our daughter, so again, I just want to thank all of you for the love and support you’ve given our little family. We love you all,” said Siwon with a smile.

 

Everyone smiled and clapped as they took in his kind words. Siwon leaned close to Kyuhyun’s ear and whispered.

 

“Baby, you should say something too.”

 

Kyuhyun frowned and shook his head.

 

“Come on, just something small,” said Siwon rubbing soothing circles on Kyuhyun’s back.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and looked at Siwon who nodded encouragingly before taking a baby step forward.

 

“Uh, well, Siwon’s thoughts did a beautiful job of summing up my feelings as well, but I guess I would like to just add one thing. As I look around at all of you, I just feel this warmth in my heart. I’m so happy that our daughter will be surrounded by such loving and strong and intelligent people as she grows older. She’ll be so much brighter and enriched just from being in your presence and I hope you’ll continue to share your gifts with her. She’s already an amazing little girl, but I know that because all of you will be in her life, she’ll be the best. And I can’t wait to see what happens,” said Kyuhyun with a smile as Daerim began babbling along with him. “So as my husband said, thank you for loving her and us, and being supportive. It means so much to me to know that she’ll always be taken care of.”

 

Taking a step back to stand beside Siwon, Kyuhyun hid his face in Siwon’s shoulder as everyone stood and clapped for all of them.

 

“Baby,” chuckled Siwon as he brought his hands to sides of Kyuhyun’s face.

 

In just those few short moments, Kyuhyun’s face had become flushed and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

 

He shook his head trying to dismiss his tears as nothing, but Siwon pulled him into a hug and kissed his neck, mindful of Daerim between them.

 

Everyone continued clapping and awing when they realized how embarrassed and emotional Kyuhyun was at the moment.

 

But as it finally died down, everyone took their seats again, including the little family, continuing their small conversations at each table.

 

After three long hours, just as the party was reaching it’s end, Daerim finally began to grow fussy.

 

She fidgeted in Kyuhyun’s arms, not able to find a comfortable position and whining as she fought to keep her eyes open.

 

“Wonnie, I’m going to take her to the car. Maybe she’ll be able to fall asleep” said Kyuhyun trying to get Daerim to lay her head down on his shoulder.

 

Siwon nodded, “I’ve got everything handled here, go ahead.”

 

Kyuhyun turned and walked through the building, trying to sing softly to Daerim to get her to calm down.

 

When they got to the car, he opened the backseat and sat beside her carrier, trying to soothe her before he placed her inside.

 

“There, there, aegi-yah,” he cooed as she whimpered, trying to climb higher in his arms.

 

Rubbing her face on his shoulder, she finally settled, her head turned towards his neck, and her soft breath warming his skin.

 

As he continued to gently sing to her, he nodded and smiled to those who passed by and waved. Once the last of the guests exited, he finally saw Siwon emerge, the front desk girl waving sadly as she watched him go.

 

Kyuhyun gave a low chuckle, shaking his head gently.

 

But as he watched his husband walk toward him, a contented look on his face, and then down to see his 100 day old baby finally at peace, he sighed happily.

 

“Is she okay?” asked Siwon softly as he opened the backseat, peaking in.

 

Kyuhyun nodded as he slowly moved to place her in her seat, “She finally fell asleep.”

 

After she was all buckled in, they both leaned close watching her.

 

“Sleep well aegi-yah, we love you,” whispered Siwon as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

 

Kyuhyun followed, reveling in the softness of her cheek as he closed his eyes.

 

But before he could move completely away, he felt his own lips being met for another kiss.

 

Opening his eyes quickly he smiled when he saw Siwon grinning at him.

 

“Happy one hundred days of Daerim Kyu.”

 

“Happy one hundred days of Daerim to you too Wonnie.”

 

 

a/n: Wow, thank you guys so much for the amount of comments on this story and Pink Carnations! There were so many new voices as well! Like I said, I know that I'm terrible with responding, but they really keep me inspired when I write, so please continue to let my know what you're thinking and how you feel! Even just a few kind words really mean the world to me ^^

I decided to attach a photo of Sungmin and Kaito's gifts in case like me, you've never heard of a hagoita :) Sorry it's gigantic!
 

See you guys in the next chapter, it'll be Kyu and Choi appa finally having a long needed meeting of the minds...