Meeting The Kingkas

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 7 Meeting The Kingkas

 

Your POV

I walked towards the room that Miss. Jung told me to go to. I walked upstairs and turned left like she said then walked towards the end of the corridor where the private dance studios are. I heard they were reserved for the most talented dancers and performers of the academy.

 As I walked closer towards the door I could hear loud music coming from the room, it had a great beat to it. I started to bob my head to the music like I usually did once I found the groove of the song.

I looked at the door's room number and the number on the paper. I really didn't want to disturb anyone while they were dancing for no reason. I myself had experience being interrupted and i had always found it extremely annoying. I was about to knock on the door when the music stopped completely. I heard some people walking across the floor and I think some sitting down so I presumed it would be an alright time to knock.

*I really wonder who my mentors will be? I hope they aren't snobbish and unhelpful people*

I reached out towards the door and knocked three times before taking my hand away again and waiting for the door to open. I heard someone rush to get the door and open it.

"Annyonghaseyo! I'm Lee Ara... I was sent here by Miss. Jung to meet some students who would help me prepare for the music festival?" I said more like questioned while looking at the boy who opened the door. I bowed politely but as usual my face appeared expressionless.

"Hi! You must be the performer! Come inside!" he said a little to excited for my liking.

*Okay? Is it just me or is this dude seriously hyper... and what a deep voice... totally contrasts his appearance.*

I slowly walked inside, as I walked in all heads inside the room turned towards me.

*Seems like my mentors are the Kingka group? Oh great more attention! There fangirls are going to kill me -.-*

 

It was rather awkward but it wasn't embarrassing. I bowed to them and said...

"I'm Lee Ara. I presume you guys will me mentoring me for the music festival?" I said hesitantly

"Oh! You're the new girl! I'm Kai!" one boy at the far end of the room called out.

I nodded uncertainly and watched as the boy next to him flicked his forehead harshly.

*Serves you right idiot! Don't shout at me*

"Pabo! Don't say that! It's rude!" he whispered but not quietly enough that I wouldn't hear him.

*Exactly my point baby face... how old is that dude... wait a minute is he even a boy?*

I stood there silently waiting for them to continue. They all stood up in a line and then divided into two groups of six on each side of the room. All together they bowed at me...

*Okay what are they doing now?*

"Annyonghaseyo! We are one! We are EXO!" they all greeted. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. They then each stepped forward one at a time and introduced themselves separately.

"Sehun"

*Pokerface*

"Suho"

*Smile way to bright*

"Kris"

*Reminds me of an angrybird*

"Kai"

*Loud Idiot*

"Beakhyun"

*Bacon? Did he just say his name is Bacon?*

"Luhan"

*Deerface... how old is he anyways?*

"Xiumin"

*Boazi... definately bunface*

"Chanyeol"

*Happy Virus... is he on high?*

"Chen"

*Troll... yep total troll*

"D.O"

*Woah... Owleyes! Someone get a ruler!*

"Lay"

*Finally someone who looks a hint normal!*

"Tao"

*Panda?*

I bowed at all of them once again. Then Suho asked me to sit in the circle EXO had formed. I was sitting next to Sehun and Kai who I recognized to as the two boys in the same class as me who had come late this morning. 

"So Ara right?" Suho started

"Yep." I nodded

"Quick question... what exactly are you performing?" he asked me.

I noticed that the others stared at me as well while they waited for my answer. I stayed silent for a couple of minutes thinking about what I wanted to perform. I decided to play the piano for my solo and for my other acts I would sing, dance and rap.

*Maybe I could ask Taemin to help me with a dance routine if he was free?*

I looked up to answer their question.

"I was thinking about playing the piano for my solo and singing, rapping and dancing for my other acts?" I said but more like questioned.

They all hummed in response...

"You can sing, rap and dance?" Sehun asked me with a skeptical expression "You don't look the type to.."

*I can fell this dude is going to cause me a lot of trouble... don't look the type to. Pft... who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?*

"I can show you if you don't believe me..." I said pissed off, I really hated it when people under estimated me.

"Okay then... prove it..." Sehun dared me.

"Is there a change room anywhere? I can't dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter