! You've Crossed The Line!

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 11

 

Your POV

Once EXO left after Key Umma...

*Yes I call him Umma now. I really miss my Umma so I'm glad that he was willing to fill in that empty space again*

...requested (more like demanded) EXO's company for dinner the boys were finally released from the house. Hopefully they get enough sleep, man they looked seriously tired after all that practice... they literally left puddles of sweat on the dance room floor as they left! 

I went back upstairs after helping Key wash the dishes and headed towards my room to think. It was a really tiring day to be honest, I knew that they would have discovered my secret long ago but I didn't think that it would have been so soon. I've barely known the boys for a month and now they know a life threatening secret that would effect me if they ever told. I'm not worried about EXO telling someone though, because even though I usually don't trust people that easily I have a feeling that EXO is different and aren't like those fake es that used me and manipulated me long ago. 

I wasn't always like the cold hearted and anti social outcast I am today. I was once cheerful and carefree like most of the girls my age, but that all changed the day she came into my life...

Who is she you may ask? Choi Sungmi. The girl that changed me into the monster I am today, but to be honest even though that girl ruined my life and took everything meaningful away from me I still thank her because if she hadn't caused me so much pain I would still be weak and innocent like before and many more would have manipulated me. 

Flashback

I remember her very well, she was once my best friend and we shared everything together. One day she came up to me asking for help, saying that her family's company was about to go bankrupt and she was struggling to keep the family together. Me being the considerate person I once was believed her and fished out funds thinking it was all going towards a good cause. But it wasn't, three months after her first request my parents found out I was giving out money to a girl with a false purpose or so they told me but I refused to believe them. I told Sungmi that my parents thought she was lying and was just using me for her money and she laughed in my face calling me a stupid girl and telling me that I was so naive to believe her and so gullible to give her so much money.

She began bullying me and soon the whole school was in on it as well. I became the laughing stock of the entire school for years and one day she just left taking along with her any trust I ever had in her. She left taking my parent's hard earned money and she left leaving me with a reputation of false accusations amongst my school. 

I swore after that day that if I would ever she her, I would make her pay for all the misery she caused me and make her feel all the humiliation I faced because of her... 

End of Flashback

I stepped out of the shower clad in a loose shirt and baggy sweat pants and sat next to be desk towel drying my hair before slipping under the comfortable covers of my bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a faint knock sounded against my door making my eyes open in annoyance. Not wanting to get out of my now warm bed I sat up and waited to see if they would come in or leave me alone so I could sleep. Unfortunately they persisted with their irritating knocks forcing me out of bed to open the door since the room was soundproof and I couldn't just shout at them to 'SHUT THE UP!'.

I yanked the door open and leaned against the door frame with a clear look of evil in my eyes. 

"What do you want you dickhead? I was trying to sleep but some annoying idiot had to come along trying to beat the out of my poor door" I said while rolling my eyes and demanding an answer.

He stood there and rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish grin. That stupid moron always had a great sense of timing *sarcasm intended*

"I just wanted to say that EXO called and said that they wanted to pick you up tomorrow morning so you better wake up early... okay that's it... BYE" 

and with that Taemin went running towards his room trying to get away before I threw anything at his head, which I would have if the situation didn't seem so funny. Oh hell no was I going to wake up even earlier just so a bunch of twelve idiots could take me to school and allow myself to be run over by their clingy fangirls... no way at all.

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door and went back to my bed and shut the lights. EXO could wait as long as they wanted to but I was in no way going to go to school with them.

 

~ Next Morning

EXO POV

It was 7am and school starts at 8am. Usually we don't wake up so early... hence the reason we are usually late to class but today was different. Most of the members were rushing to get ready while some of the more organised were standing by the door shouting at them to move their lazy asses.

Today we EXO had made a promise to Ara to take her to school and basically the reason why we wanted to get there so early was so that we could hang out with her before most of our annoying fan base arrived on school grounds.

"Hyungs! Where are my socks?" yelled out Sehun over all the commotion in the house

"Shut up maknae! Can't you see we are busy ourselves? Your always losing your socks just go get a new pair!" Luhan yelled back while trying to neaten his hair in the already overpopulated bathroom mirror.

I guess that's the trouble about living in a house with twelve messy teenage boys and sharing a single bathroom...

Finally  after ten minutes of waiting and five of running back into the house when one of the boys 'forgot' something inside, they finally managed to start the car and drive towards SHINee's dorm by 7.15am. Thank God the dorms were so close together or they would have been even later than they should have been. 

Arriving, they expected to see Ara already there and waiting for them but they instead were greeted by a waving Taemin.

"Hey Hyung where's Ara?" Kai asked while they did their usual fist bump.

"At school... I think?" Taemin replied unsurely "Hey Guys!" and greeted the rest of us.

"At school already?" Kai asked in shock

"Yeah... she said something about not wanting to travel to school with twelve noisy idiots and then being trampled by their dellusional fangirls" Taemin shrugged "I suggest you go to school and find her. Good Luck!" he said and then walked back towards the house leaving the rest of us in shock.

"Well that plan was a total failure... I can't believe she ditched us" Baekhyun said while staring at the ground

"But Guys she is right about the annoying fangirls. Why don't we just go to schoo and find her before the fangirls find us?" Suho suggested heading towards the car and starting the engine. 

We all hobbled back inside and headed towards the school hoping to spot Ara along the way but with no luck. Eventually we reached the school grounds expecting to find peace at such a early time but were greeted by dozens of screaming girls calling out to us.

"So much for coming to school early and avoiding the fans" Chanyoel shook his head while trying to go through the crowd with a clearly annoyed expression on his face. 

 

Your POV

I was inside the library listening to music before my fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter