EXO Knows

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Readers!

I'd like to thank all my new subscribers for subscribing and all my readers for their comments which have motivated me to try harder! I'd also like to say a big thank you to NaNaDragon who was the first to upvote my story! So in return for your greatly appreciated support I will try harder and become a better author.

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers! Please continue to support my story... I promise to become a better author and write more frequently!

ForeverAlone99^^

 

~Chapter 10 EXO Knows

 

Your POV

 

~Bring ~Bring

*Ugh! Thank the lord I've been saved from this hell hole of retards and annoying teachers!*

Finally the bell rang ending the final lesson of the day. I swiftly stuffed my possessions into my already cramped bag and walked towards Sehun and Kai who were waiting by the door impatiently.

"Ara! Why are you so slow? The bell rang a minute ago and you're still packing your bag?" Kai grumbled "I could have been out the door and by the school gate by this time"

"Hyung... it's not my fault I pack at a 'normal' pace! You just pack to fast!" I said while walking out the door with Sehun and leaving an annoyed Kai behind.

After a couple of seconds of standing in the classroom by himself like the retard he was, he finally noticed we were gone and ran up to catch us.

"Hey! Wait up you ditchers!" he yelled

I turned around and glared at him but then continued to walk ignoring his presence. I headed towards the gate while Sehun waited for Kai.

*What a self-centred dickhead!*

Once I reached the gate I noticed none of the other boys had arrived yet. I sighed as I leant against a wall near the entrance. I plugged my dark blue headphones into my phone and placed the headset over my head. I scanned through my phone looking for a song, finally I decided on an American rock song by All Time Low called Somewhere in Neverland. I hadn't been listening to my favourite American rock lately as Taemin had made me listen to as much k-pop as humanly possible since I had arrived in Seoul. I changed my position into one which was more comfortable, one leg was bent pushed against the brick patterning and the other placed firmly down on the ground. I placed my hands into the pockets of my black blazer and let my bangs hang over my eyes.

I felt at peace quietly engrossed in my music and closing off the surrounding world full of pain and misery. I had always thought of music as a gateway to freedom, a place where you could forget about the harshness of reality and live your fantasy for a least a little while.

I hummed to the lyrics of the song while slightly bobbing my head to melody. Suddenly I felt someone watching me. I looked up from my previous position and scanned the area for the culprit. There was no one...

*I probably just imagined it*

I let my head fall back down and closed my eyes, trying to relax again. Unfortunately EXO chose that time to show up, filling the quiet atmosphere with their loud voices and shuffling footsteps. Although they had arrived at the meeting spot I pretended that I hadn't known they were there and continued my silent stance.

"Hey hyung? I don't think Ara had noticed us yet..." I heard one of them say. I think it was Chen?

"You want to scare her?" Another replied back. I was pretty sure it was Luhan.

*Those bastards want to scare me? Idiots...*

I waited to see what they would do. I had heard some more mumbles so I was pretty sure the rest of EXO was also in on the plan but I had a plan of my own.

*So they think they can scare me huh? They've got another thing coming* 

Standing still in my motionless posture I suddenly felt two people slowly creeping up on me. Thanks to my great fighting skills and sharp instincts I was able to sense where they were coming from and how many there were.

I stayed still waiting for their next move... unsurprisingly I felt two pairs of hands on my shoulder blades from either side of me ready to push me forward and off the wall. Immediately out of instinct I aimed a side kick to my left and a sharp nudge in the stomach from my elbow to the right. After contact was made I acted like nothing had happened the yawned while walking away from the boys while hearing groans from my two victims.

I walked through the gate before realizing they weren't following me, so I turned around and noticed they were gaping at me while some were trying to contain their laughter at Chen and Luhan's pain.

"Well hyungs? Are you going to stand there and stare at me all day or come over for practice?" I asked them.

Slowly one after the other the boys returned from their dazes and followed me out the gate. All the way to SHINee's dorm I had ignored them. I didn't talk to them but still made sure they were following me the entire time. A few blocks away from out destination Chen spoke up...

"Ara? How did you know we were there when you didn't even see us?" he asked me.

I turned around and unplugged by headphones, folded them and placed they neatly into my bag before turning to the curious stares of EXO.

"It was easy... one reason was because you idiots were to loud so I over heard even though I had my headphones on... and two it was natural instinct. I could sense you all were there without looking up. It's a gift"

"Woah... so you mean... okay woah. You're instincts must be super sharp then... but that doesn't explain how you made such a direct hit? I swear you probably gave me a bruise in the stomach." Chen pursued

"Figure it out yourself. It doesn't matter if I hit you. Just be grateful you weren't kicked in the 'sensitive' area like Luhan over there..." I said bluntly while pointing at Luhan who still seemed to be in pain.

I watched as Chen gulped and then looked down at the now interesting pavement. I just watched while smirking to myself...

*Be glad I'm not who I really am or you would most likely have been dead along with Luhan*

"Anymore questions or shall we get going?" I asked the guys. They all shook there heads and we continued or journey home but this time conversing amongst each other along the way to break the tense aura.

After a about five more minutes of walking we reached the dorm. I walked up the steps which lead to the front door and unlocked it, letting EXO into the premises.

"Hyung! I'm home and I brought friends!" I yelled while walked in, kicking my shoes off by the door.

EXO began to file into the house leaving their shoes my the door near mine. I heard someone walking down the stairs and looked towards where the sound was coming from.

"Oh Ara! You brought friends? Why didn't you tell me?" Key asked me

"Didn't Taemin tell you?" I said back...

*Aish... rely on that idiot to be so forgetful*

"Oh wait... yeah he did. Sorry I forgot" he said after a while

*'facepalm' I live in a house full of idiots*

"Key hyung? Where is Taemin anyway?"

"Oh... he is in the studio waiting for you" Key told me while walking towards the kitchen "You guys can go up... I'll bring some snacks later"

"Okay. Thanks hyung!" I bowed to Key.

EXO were lounging about in the living room when I found them. Some were looking at pictures while others were just chatting amongst themselves and people like Kris and Suho were just sitting there silently glaring sternly at the other members.

"Hey Hyungs!" I called out "My cuz is upstairs in the studio... come on we should go and meet him, he's expecting us"

"Hey Ara? How come there aren't many pictures of you on the walls?" Kai asked curiously "There are a lot of SHINee photos though... are you a fan or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Nah I'm not a fan but you'll find out why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter