Remembering

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 8 Remembering

I shook my head as I walked up the stairs to my room... whatever Taemin was thinking about it really didn't settle with me well at all. At the least it made the awareness of my cousin's trouble making skills even more acknowledgeable at the time. I walked into my newly decorated room, I had spent four hours yesterday finishing up my paint job and shifting furniture around. It would have taken less time if I had accepted the help the boys had offered me but as usual I was always independent and would only lean onto another's shoulder if really necessary.

My newly furnished room was just my style... dark, cool and chilling vibes. The room SHINee had provided for me was actually quite big but not as big as the room back at my old house... it was just big enough for me to fill all my things into it while still having enough room so it wasn't cramped. I had decided to divide my room up into half... one side with my bed, desk and other stuff and the other side was a chill out zone where I could sit and basically chill.

In one corner of the room I had placed all my instruments up. My drum kit sat in the corner by the window and my electric piano under another window near by. My guitars hung from the wall gleaming in the light, my violin,clarinet and flute sat on a shelf above my guitars and all my cables hung from a hook directly underneath it. Microphones sat in their stands which were already set up alongside other music stands. I had to admit I had a lot of instruments but back at home I had more but unfortunately they were destroyed during the fight.

Behind my bed, I had installed multiple holders which held my seventeen skateboards on display. Next to that I had hooks which held all of my helmets, broken or new it didn't matter I kept them all. Next to my bed sat my desk littered with homework and books. My black 15 inch laptop sat next to my messy desk.

On the chill out side sat a black lounge big enough for about five people to sit comfortably, a 64 flat inch screen television, my DJ station and my large professional stereo and speaker system. I also had a cabinet which showed my infamous collection of headphones of all styles. Due to my love of music I had always carried a set of headphones about with me, later onwards I had discovered an interest in headphones of all styles and had decided to start collecting them. I had a different set for any outfit, all of different colours, sizes and styles. Some were even signed by friends, family and even certain artists I had had the opportunity to meet. I was very proud of my collection, every time I had felt sad or angry I would buy a new set to calm me down... in total I had about fifty pairs which I had all bought with my own well earned money.

So to summarize the look of my room it sort of looked like this...

Bedroom side

Chill Out Zone

 

I laid on top of my bed thinking about the new people I had met... thinking about EXO and how they weren't as bad as I had thought them to be. Now that I thought about it... it felt as if I had met one of them before... somewhere but I just couldn't recall where.

*Why does Kai seem so familiar? I'm pretty sure I've only met him today... have I seen him anywhere else?*

I was slowly zoning out into my own world of thoughts when a loud knock came from my door.

"Yeah?" I called out

The door opened slightly and in walked Taemin alongside his giant ego and aura of over confidence.

"What's up hyung?" I asked as he began to look around my room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter