First Day in Seoul

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 4 First Day in Seoul

 

Your POV

I woke up, rays of sunlight hitting random spots of my room through my half opened curtains. I sat up and took in my surroundings. I looked at the clock on my bedside table. It was only 8am, I would usually sleep until 10am on a day like this but I suppose I was jat lag so maybe that's why? 

*Ugh?! This room is way to white! Okay must ask Taemin if I can redecorate today... I can't stand this brightness!*

It was still hard to believe I was now living with my cousin Lee Taemin and his friends who still had to earn my trust. It was going to be a busy first day in Seoul and I really wasn't in the mood to run around shopping for school supplies.

There was still the problem of disguising myself and staying away from the gang after me. Now that I think about it... I didn't even know who was after me or what they looked like.

"Ara! Ara time to wake up!" Taemin called out while knocking loudly on my door.

*Aish! Why is Hyung trying to annoy me so early in the morning!*

He kept on knocking which annoyed me even more, so I got out of bed and walked towards the door and harshly opened it.

"What?! I'm already ing awake! Do you have to keep knocking so ing loudly?! It's so damn early as well! Go find someone else to ing annoy!" I yelled at him before roughly slamming the door in his face.

"Ummm... breakfast is ready?" he said. I heard him walking down the stairs and I headed to the bathroom to shower and do my hair.

I tied it up in a high ponytail with my bangs covering one eye like I usually did and then I walked towards my new wardrobe to search for something to wear. After about fifteen minutes of searching, I finally decided on my usual style.

This is what I wore:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I than put up hoodie up, allowing my bangs to cover half my face and walked down the stair slowly. When I reached downstairs, I was greeted by shouting from the kitchen. I unwillingly looked towards where all the noise was coming from to see five childish boys fighting over breakfast. I didn't care but I had to admit they looked pretty stupid from my point of few especially my cousin who was whining and pouting trying to persuade Key to hand him the bacon.

I entered the kitchen, they were so busy arguing they hadn't noticed me yet. I looked towards the table to see if there was anything I wanted to eat. Unfortunately there wasn't so I decided to leave them to their bickering and wandered over to the fridge. I peered into their half empty cupboards and fridge.

*They seriously need to go grocery shopping*

I shook my head at the lack of materials and then decided to just make a simple breakfast I would eat everyday when I was still in the states. I mixed up the pancake batter quickly while waiting for the pan to heat up and then I poured the batter on to cook.

 

Taemin's POV

I walked down the stairs after waking up Ara. Big mistake that was. She really hit my noise with the door hard! It still hurt. I went into the kitchen to find the hyungs sitting down at the table while Key hyung brought the food to the table. I sat down next to Onew hyung and began to grab food from the center of the table after Key sat down.

"Why is your nose so red? Are you sick?" Key asked me while spreading some jam on his toast.

"Ara" I answered casually.

"What do you mean Ara? She wouldn't hurt you she looks so innocent" Key said

'Oh hyung... if only you knew what Ara is really like...' I thought

"She is capable of a lot of things you wouldn't expect from someone who looks as innocent as here. Once you get to know her better you'll realise that she is not innocent but plain evil" I said while smirking at all those memories we had when we were little.

"What do you mean by evil?" Onew asked

"Oh... well she can be quite snappy towards people who get in her bad books. She is also quite cold and emotionless towards everyone... even me. I think her parents were the only ones who could get the cheerful side out of her but now that they are gone... I don't think its likely she will ever smile again. Oh and don't mess with her... she can be really violent if you piss her off. I think the least she has left any victim in hospital for was about two months. When we were kids she nearly broke my arm because I ate her cookie..." I told them all.

They all gulped at the last statement before turning back to their plates and continuing to eat. After a while we all looked back up. There was one last piece of bacon left on the plate and I wanted it. I could tell the hyungs did as well.

I carefully eyed each member before hurriedly reaching out towards the last piece. At the same time the others di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter