Chapter 12

Learning To Live Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I left that godforsaken place, I went up to the roof top and plopped myself down. Sitting on the edge of the floor, I let my legs dangle off the side while leaning back on my hands and breathing in the fresh air. I ruffled my hair in annoyance as I sighed, I didn't know what came over me but I was glad I did what had to be done. I could tell SNSD had been causing trouble for all the students at this school, not just me and I was glad to be the one to put them in their places even if it did mean jepordising my safety and identity. I knew Taemin was going to kill me for putting my life at risk with my single act of stupidity but I also knew that he would think I did the right thing in the end. 

 

I opened my bag and took out the only picture of my parents I had left. I held onto it while staring up at the sky, apoligising for my rash actions. As if they were listening in on my pleas a light gust of wind blew through my hair. I gently placed the photo back down as I looked back towards the sky, a single tear escaping my eye. I carefully placed the polariod back into my wallet before zipping my bag shut and lying back onto the ground with my arms folded behind my head. 

 

I closed my eyes, letting my ears take in the peace and quiet around me as I slowly dozed off to sleep without a care in the world...

 

 

EXO POV

 

After the incident, we watched along with the rest of the student body as the es began picking themselves off the floor. As one slipped dragging another two down with them, we snickered silently as we noticed their reddening faces of mortification and embarrassment. Kai soon took out his phone and snapped a quick photo much to the displeasure of the girls still lying on the floor. 

"Oppa! Don't take a photo of me! I look ugly!" Seohyun cried out while trying to cover her face with her hands. 

"" Sehun spat out with distaste much to the shock of the students who were watching the interaction between the 'Queens' and flower boys of the school as their usual stoic ice prince spoke.

"You were always ugly, in fact this just enhances your so called beauty so be grateful my hyung even wasted his precious phone memory taking a photo of it" 

With that we watched him stand up and leave the room, taking his bag and presence with him while the rest of us watched him in shock. 

Soon after, the rest of us exited much to the dismay of the fallen Queenkas of the school who hurriedly ran out with tears in their eyes hoping to forget this day ever happened.

We soon caught up with our maknae who was heading towards to the rooftop, probably to find Ara. He turned around as he heard us approaching and waited for us to quickly reach his side.

"Good job maknae!" Chanyeol clapped him on the back while Sehun looked away in embarrassment.

"It was nothing... Ara didn't deserve that in the first place, those es deserved what happened truly with all the mayhem they've caused over the years" 

We all nodded in agreement before continuing our way to the rooftop to find Ara.

 

 

No One POV 

 

You were still sleeping when EXO finally found you, the second last period of the day was already ending and there really wasn't much point in waking you up just so you could attend your final class. Sehun carefully walked up to you while the rest of EXO wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter