CHAPTER 9. THEY ARE MY PRECIOUS

A Jet Coaster and Sera

On stage, seriously, I was impatient. I really wanted to see Sera’s face. I don’t know why, I really missed her. Step-by-step, I saw one-by-one fans’ face. I still not caught her face till I sat. Music started to play, Jonghun-hyung sang. When it came Minhwan’s part, I finally saw her face. We were eye-to-eye; however she lowered her head then. Did she know that I was that kid named “Chaejin”? Afterward I stared to another sight.

Minhwan’s part had already sung by him, I then sang. Directly, I looked at her eyes and she either looked at my eyes with her special smile. I was really happy than what I thought before.

~*~*~*~

                Jaejin’s POV

            Today, Sera looked very beautiful. Reminisced her innocent face, I smiled alone as I walked through another stage. Before B2ST got the result that they were won, Dongwoon asked me where was Sera, however she wasn’t there anymore.

Saw me smiling crazily at Mnet area, Minhwan spoke then. Because he was the only one who concern about me at that time. “Hyung, you looked very happy today!”

            “I’m happy as always, Minhwan-ah.” I said as we walked to our car. Other fellow members were busy with their own business.

            “I saw Sera and her friends today!” said Minhwan. “Are you happy because of it?”

            Minhwan seemed clever than I thought. Should I tell him an honest? In confused, I played my words. “Should I be happy because she was existed?”

            “Ah, tell me…” said Minhwan, impatient, I still walked without words. “To be direct, hyung, are you…in love with…” I cut his words after Seunghyun came. However, I guessed he heard what Minhwan had said.

“Jaejin-i hyung, you’re in love?” Seunghyun asked in a bit loud, made the others gave me an attention. Because of him, Hongki-hyung stopped his step to get into the car, and Jonghun-hyung’s got up and his head showed from door.

Hongki-hyung immediately shouted, “Eh? What did you say, Seunghyun? Jaejin-i is in love?” Heard Hongki-hyung shouted; the area has become really hot there. Hot and killed me. What should I do? Everyone had already known about it.

“Ish…OK! Alright! Yes. I’m in love.” I finally was being honest, and my tone was a bit angry. “Now, let’s just get into the car.”

In car, they kept asking me the trueness of that issue. I kept silence because I guessed, this was embarrassing. Me, Lee Jaejin, 20 years old, in loved with Middle School student who is in her 13 years old? This was embarrassed me, was it? Or no, not because of it, I thought. Should I tell them honestly?

I wanted to declared it but Minhwan already answered. “I think he is in love with Sera.”

“Sera?” Hongki-hyung asked in surprised. Not only him, I either surprised, Minhwan shouldn’t told them with who I was in love. My eyes got bigger. I wanted to say something, yet my mouth was awkward.

“That’s good!” Hongki-hyung continued his words. “Why you are not telling us from before? We could talk to her awhile, when we were in backstage. I saw her with her mom and her friends asking for my sign.”

“You really saw her?” asked Seunghyun.

“Yes. So, I gave my sign to her. I guess…she searched for someone. Maybe you, Jaejin!” he looked at me. “Amazingly, she didn’t notice that I was that girl in amusement park.” Everyone laughed while heard that, except me. Because, it reminded me in something, that made me regret even more.

“But I lied to her,” I opened my mouth, began to talk.

“Lied? Lying in what?” Jonghun-hyung asked me in curiosity.

“If she liked me, I think, she didn’t like me.” I said; my voice seemed no happiness.

“What do you mean?” asked Jonghun-hyung besides.

I pulled my breath. “She knew me as Chaejin, right? Not Jaejin?”

Everyone understood my words after I explained in better words. Minhwan then found a solution, “Tell a truth from now on, so you needn’t worry to love her in future.”

“Ah, that’s right!” Hongki-hyung agreed.

“You and her should meet together, hyung!” said Seunghyun. “But by what if you don’t have her address, either her phone number?”

“By me2day!” explained Minhwan. I stared at him afterward, how did he know? “Hyung, you remember her ID right?”

I nodded. “I’ve added her.”

“Good! Let’s tell her to meet you now!” shouted Seunghyun happily.

“Hey. Do you remember our schedule is full?” said Jonghun-hyung.

“Ah, yeah. We are celebrities.” Seunghyun’s words made us laugh. “Somehow, we should help him.” He continued.

“Yeah. Soon…you will meet her!!! We will help you throughout this!” said Hongki-hyung.

“You guys don’t have to help me; I can do this by myself,” I spoke in joke.

“Ah, believe us!” said Seunghyun in English. “OK!” I said and winked. Because of them, I became happy again, the bewilder mind, I let it go. Foolishly, until my fellow members got in to our dorm, they still talked about the plan for me. They sometimes found some silly solutions, sometimes nonsense. However so far, lack of them all, I didn’t know what I shall do. They were my precious in the beginning and in the end.

PS: Whoot! Whoot! I’ve updated again my story. Chapter 9! How do you think in this chapter, anyway? Too short; not as usual right? It is because I want to make the story a bit long. Maybe the final will be on Chapter 12. Wait for my story!

Thanks a lot YeonKi3YunJ, HanSungYoung95, Fiyaryoma,  pseudonym2011, yheojPri, onochi22, youngpooh28 … for always with me. My dear readers and subscribers are my precious in the beginning and in the end. You all are the best! I love you all