CHAPTER 10. MY DECISION

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Sera’s POV

Done seeing FT Island appeared on stage, my mother left me with Minhye unni and Yina unni, due to she had to go to her work. Every second, my mind repeatedly reminded me with one member of FT Island that his hair was blonde. I couldn’t even erase his face and smile from my memory. His face, his smile…it remembered me with Chaejin oppa. Is he Chaejin oppa?I talked to my mind.

To make sure what was his name; I asked Minhye unnias we walked over to somewhere that I didn’t know exactly where they would bring me to, I just followed them.

“Ah, Lee … is his name,” she answered, but I definitely didn’t hear what she said therefore I asked her to repeat. There were very crowded thereplussome people were talking loudly near us.

“Lee Jaejin,” she shouted, and I understood. But wait, was I wrong to hear?

“Lee Jaejin or Lee Chaejin?” I asked again and stared her as my eyes as full of question tag.

“Lee Jaejin, Sera,” she smiled. “Are you missing Chaejin into that way?”

I only shook and peek to another sight to hide my blushed chic.

“Oh! Look…oppa is coming!” Yina unni shouted merrily and ran towards him. Minhye unni came afterher, so did I, because I didn’t know where I shouldstand?

The three of us were really closed with the man that Yina unni and Minhye unni handed the CDs to him. He signed his name on it. He looked happily seeing his fans stood here.

I didn’t know what I should do thus I just glanced at him as everyone was asking for his sign. His face was pretty plus handsome and his eyes were shining while looking at me. He gave me a smile after he noticed that I regarded him.I realized thereafter, he was one of FT Island member.

I stirred my head to his backward vision, wondered if someone would come. Either way, that man was looked at his back, guessed noticing me that I was looking for someone. He smiled at me one more time, and I only replied the smile,afterward I moved backwards when Minhye unni and Yina unni said that they already got the signature and we should go home.

~*~*~*~

At home, I did my homework in 2 hours and after I completedthe first homework, I walked over to dinner room. My mom and dad were already there. Both of them were as quiet as not as before. I didn’t know how to make them open their mouth as a replacement fornot only smile at me, so I just eat without words and opened my cell phone. I opened me2day application and started to type something on it. Firstly, I write on to Kikakeun oppa, just a single word, “안녕*!”And then, I put my cell phone on the table and still opened the application to wait him if he would answer me.

 When I wanted to say, my dad spoke.“Sera…”

Ye, appa?” I replied.

Appa’s director wantedme to work in Switzerland,” explained my dad.

“Ah, chukhahae(congratulation)!” I clappedin relief; I thought they would ask me why I didn’t close the application in my cell phone. “When you will go there?”

My dad stared to mom and my mom just bat an eyelid herto him. “On Tuesday, we all decided to move there,” said dad.

“What?We all?”my eyes widened in amazed.“What about my school?”

“You will have a new school in there,” answered my mom.

“…But eomma, you know, right? I…I’ve just made friends in school,” I said in uttered.

“The reason that appa want you and Ilive together in Swiss is…” said mom.

Dad cut her sentence, “Appadislike sees you having lots of pain in school.”

“…However, I don’t have any problem anymore.”

The room was became silence like an empty room, nobody said even one word. My mom and my dad were just staring. But then, mom said to us for just continue to eat.

“Maybe…” dad talked after a several second, when we were still in the middle of eating. “If you don’t want to go with us, you can live with halmeoni(grandmother)…Is it okay?”

Cohgesseo, appa(It will be good, daddy)!” I smiled a big smile and stood up, then hugged him. “Appa, gomawoyo (Thank you)

I saw my mom was smiled.“Yet…remember! Don’t ever regret yourself, because you’re not going with us,” said her.

Eomma, as long as I have friends in here, I will not be regret anything,” said me and sat down again. “In Swiss, I should study the language and have to find new friend again. It’s hard for me, eomma.”

“I knew, dear,” she winked at me. “But I guess, from my think, you don’t want to go with us because you love someone.”

Eomma!” I shouted as my eyes got bigger.

AuwhuriSera is growing up,” said dad and he smiled.

“Ah, appa…!” again, I shouted and my face became as tomato.

Aigoo…she is red in the face! Perhaps it’s not your guess, but it’s fact!” shouted dad as he gazed at mom.

“Ah, keumanhaeyo(stop it)!”

They laughed. “OK! OK! Let’s continue eat,” said my mom.

No matter how embarrassing I was, I wanted this togetherness for a bit long. As a result of they would not be here on Tuesday andso on. Besides, I didn’t understand why I ceased myself not to go to Switzerland. Was it about school? Language?Friend?Or…Kikakeun oppa?

A sound camefrom my cell phone stopped me from those questionable words.I smiled then, he…replied me!

*Annyeong = Hi

~*~*~*~

Normal POV

Three hours after fromtheir hallway, Jaejin and his fellow members were already in their dorm, they were still busy to find a plan for help Jaejin. In view of the fact that Hongki had to go out, they stopped their conversation as well as they were busy with their self-business. Such as, took a nap, ate, watched TV,or did their schedule.

Jaejin himself was about to eat. While his food was done cooked, he aimed to eat the food however his phone was vibrated.His phone was on table. When he wanted to take hold of it, Seunghyun was coming over him. Thereupon, he shrugged off the food and right away he opened his phone. Saw his reflection, it made Seunghyun curious.

“What’s up?” asked Seunghyun in English. “It seems there is something urgent occurred.”

“Oh, nothing…” answered Jaejin, hid his reason yet as ever seemed to be in hesitation.

“Is it true?”asked Seunghyun one more time, disbelief. “Your hand is shaking, hyung.”

Jaejin widened his eyes and glanced to his hand.

“Really am?” he acted serious. Seunghyun nodded.

Pabo! You got dumped!” shouted Jaejin and tapped Seunghyun’s head. In fact, Jaejin hand was trembling but he always hid every moment. Jaejin is a person who is unapproachable. He seldom told to his friends what was in his mind or even his heart, although they already lived with them for so long time. Probably,only something that he could declare to one of his friends. And his only sister most knew everything what he felt or he did.

“Thank you, hyung! Thank you for your trick,” said Seunghyun, afterwards left him alone. Jaejin was still laughed.

            Jaejin’s POV

Seunghyun’s back was not caught by my sight anymore. I immediately unlocked the phone and saw what made my phone vibrated. It turned out that Sera was gave me some wall on my me2day. She wrote “안녕!”

Rapidly I commented on it.

[, 세라야, 안녕! 음세라, 넌시간있니? 한말있어. 잠깐채트할수있습니까?]

*Oh, Sera-ya, Annyeong! Um Sera, do you have time? I want to talk to you. Can we chat for awhile?

I smiled after I clicked ‘send’. I immediately went back to my food, so that no one would be suspicious of me. Yet, while I was going to eat, aminute later, she was already replied my comment 2 times.

[채트해?있는데여기말안돼요?]

*Chat? I can, but why not just say in here?

[음그런데좋아요]

*Umm, but all right(!)

I then opened the chat, and she was there. I directly typed in rush.

Me: Seraㅎㅎ

Sera: Oh, Chaejin oppa!

Me: How are you?ㅎㅎ

Sera: I’m fine, oppa? ^^

Me: Me?I’m fine every dayㅋㅋㅋ

Sera: ㅎㅎoppa is so funny.

Me: Really? Well, I should go to Gag Concert.

Sera: Good idea!!!ㅎㅎand I will open my mouth very huge!

I smiled again. Without any of my realization, Minhwan and Seunghyun were seen me from far. Did they see me I smiled? I just shrugged them off and started to eat again. However, the cell phone kept vibrated. And I looked from far that she was replied me many times, so I grasp my cell phone.

Sera: Oppa…

Sera: I watched FTIsland today on Mnet! And it’s really funㅎㅎ

Sera: But the Hello Hello song…Umm, why there’s no Hello Hello in the lyric that they sang?

Sera: Oh, and I sat very near with the stage. So I could see them very clearㅎㅎ

I chuckled as I looked at her innocent and her honesty words.

It’s because you came at 6PM!!!!We performed Hello Hello in the morning!!!!While I wanted to type those, I erased then, due torecognize that I wasn’t the member of FT Island. I’m as Chaejin in front of her.

Me: Perhaps, you lateㅎㅎ

Sera: I was late? Oh, I didn’t know that>.<

Me: Did you see…Lee Jaejin?

Before she answered the last one, my heart was pounding. What words she would say? After a second, someone called me. And it was my sister. Jonghun-hyung was about to talk with me before I answered the phone. She saved my life again this time. Because the two of them, I thought, Jonghun-hyung came to talk with me. I knew as a result of they went to Jonghun-hyung’s room and both of them were coming over me with Jonghun-hyung.

“Annyeong, Chaewon-ssi! Finally, you called!” I said and smirked at Minhwan and Seunghyun. Jonghun-hyung who was stood up in front of me walked away to refrigerator.

“Ya! Spoiled boy! Nuna will come to see your stage tomorrow,”answered her.

“Ah, all right then…!”

“Just, ‘all right then’? No other words? Like, ‘Ah, nuna…thank you for come, I miss you’. There’s no word from your mind that come up to your mouth?”

I laughed, “Ah, ne, ne! What about, ‘Nuna…I miss you so badly. One day not meeting you is like I’m dying.’”

I heard she was laughing.

“That’s my Jaejin-i!” I smiled while she shouted me that. “Oh also, can we meet up tomorrow after performance? Just for a while, oh?”

I permitted to Jonghun-hyung first before answered her. But he asked me back if I would have schedule or no. As I remembered, I would have free time at that time, so then I said ‘Yes’ to her. She called off and either did I.

“Ya! Look at your food! It will be cold soon,” said Jonghun-hyung after he finished drinking the milk.

“Yes! Leader-nim!” I shouted and ate the food in fast.

“Ya, slowdown or you will be choked…!” said Jonghun-hyung when he washed the dishes. I didn’t say anything and just concentrated to my eating time. As I finished, I gave the plate and glass which I used to him.

“Hyung, wash this! I will give you an extra pay for today and everything will be free!” said I, still chomped the food.

“So…that’s why you ate faster!” I gave him only a big grin. “Aigoo, is this the effect of in love?”

“What?!In love?” I shouted loudly. “Oh yes, in love with my nuna. Kikikiki!”

I tittered, but he just shook. “This kid…”said him.

Afterward, I left him alone and tugged Seunghyun and Minhwan to my room.

“Ya, you! Why you kept see me while I played my phone?” I asked.

“Ahaha, because it’s fun!” answered Seunghyun.

“Ah…hyung, can you tell us the truth?” said Minhwan directly and Seunghyun nodded in agreement.

“It’s not in your age business, kids! Go away!” I smiled with my killer smile and went to my bed.

“Ah, hyung! Stop acting! We’re not joking!” said Minhwan, seriously.

I moved my body to another direction. “Later…I want to sleep for a while and wake me up as soon as it’s the time for schedule,”I chased them away. At that time, they went away just with one word ‘Yes’.

A minute later, I remembered that I was online. Will Sera still there? I immediately opened my phone. Everything was too late, she wasn’t there anymore; however she left a several sentences.

Sera: YesㅎㅎHe is very handsome and cute. He sang really wellㅎㅎI’m very happy when he smiled at meㅎㅎBut,

Sera: Oppa? Are you there?

Sera: I’m sorry we have to end up the chat because I should finish my homeworkㅎㅎAnnyeong!

Thereafter, I read her sentences again. ‘He is very handsome and cute. He sang really well. I’m very happy when he smiled at me.’Over and over again, I smiled. However, something that I curious about was the ‘But,’ word. What did she meant to be? But since my eyes were too sleepy, I better went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

            Normal POV

When Sera chatted with Jaejin, she ate in rush. Her dad and her mom were glanced her in curiosity, yet she didn’t care about it, she pretended like it was nothing to her. To be honest, she was happy plus her heart was fluttered.

Moment later, she done ate her food; she went to her bedroom directly and started to chat with him again. After she ended up her chat with him, she continued to do on her homework.

As the homework was a half done, she opened me2day once more to check if Jaejin was still there. The result was no there, so she was going to close the application. Nevertheless she got message from someone.And, it was from Jaejin.

[Sera, annyeong!This is my number 011-XXX-XXX. I want to meet you tomorrow about 7~8PM in KBS Building, don’t forget!!!]

She was a bit confused, but at that moment she saved Jaejin’s number. Then, she replied.

[Oh okayㅎㅎIn a while I’ll give you a call!]

She already called the number but she got refused by him. She raised her eye-brow in purpose of asked to herself. What’s going on? She murmured. As she was going to call him again, her mom was calling for her. Therefore she went out from her room.


Surprise! A new chapter has been updated! Ah, so sorry so late and my words…I don’t know why my words are changing too much. Now it’s a very easy words right? But this time, it’s a long story again! Hope you don’t feel bored>,<;;

Oh and...I’ll be not updating my fanfic next week/month due to have EXAMS and I’ll have a long trip to my Hometown. Though, I’m not in my Hometown now. T.T Because of that, I’m telling you all sorry for a million sorry.

Uh oh, I wrote Hangeul either!If you don’t know Hangeul, ‘ㅎㅎ’ is ‘hihi’ and ‘ㅋㅋ’ is ‘keke’!!

Anyway, do you like this chapter?