CHAPTER 4. OH, SO…

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin POV

Moment laters, me, Sera, Yina, and Minhye found the café and sat in the corner of the café, near of the window. Hereabout, I wanted them to tell a story about Sera accident, I was very eagered to know. Beforehand, Yina and Minhye didn’t want to tell story because there was Sera appeared there, so Sera can tell the story expectedly. But I knew, Sera won’t tell me, so I offered her sunbaes tell the story about her accident.

“Sera always recruit the first rank mark in 7th grader of our school. She has a good result always when she has exams or assignments and homework. And because of it, I guess, her best friend pissed off her. Sera was hilarious and very fussy, before she become like this. Is that right Sera?” clarified Yina. Sera just nodded.

I knew the reason why she didn’t know celebrities very well. She was a clever girl, her life was study and study. On this occation, she didn’t have time to know celebrities very well.

“When the time came to have an exam again, Sera is always irritated by her friend and classmates. Her book always dissappear one by one, her classmates always when she have to study for seriously, and she always have collision by her friend and classmates,” Minhye continued. “My dongsaengsaid, the day before yesterday, Sera was accused by her best friend that she can enter the first rank mark because of money. If I accused by my best friend, I swear, I will suicide. But she is not until now… And she still number 1 the best student in 7thgrader of our school. Wah! I pleased she is okay. I was afraid a lot and wanted to help her. My dongsaengtold me that she is in hospital this day when I searched to her class today. So, when I heard that, I and Yina immediately came here to find the gift for her after finished the school time to meet you, Sera.”

I definitely starlted as I heard the story. Oh, so…Sera was extra-brave and peppy girl. Even now, she is alive. “You weren’t going to school in the morning?” I asked to Sera.

“It was a rumor…” Sera unexpectedly opened , still holding the cup of chocolate milk and her tears were falled down, she wasn’t answer my question. “Don’t believe what your dongsaeng’s friend said. All lies.” Minhye nodded in accept. Yina either. I was the only one stood quitely. In this atmosphere, I really want to wipe her tears.

“I’ll tell about your best friend to my dongsaeng, I hope she will come to you and help you too. So, do not worry!” Minhye grabbed Sera’s hands-while Sera was grabbed the cup-. Sera smiled and nodded. Yina grabbed Sera’s hands too and said, “Don’t worry! We’ll be beside of you, no matter how difficult it is.”

I narrowed my eyes, stared at Sera’s eyes and smiled. “Ah. That’s relief! I’m proud of you Sera! Here in after, please, don’t cry and stand quitely again. Believe me, you’ll have maaaaany friends. Shrugged it off when your best friend is yelling or teasing at you.” I ruffled her hair suddenly. Both of them smiled too.

Unexpectedly…

~*~*~*~

“Jinnie…” Jonghoon-hyungcalled me. I couldn’t believe that he already entered the café. Sera, Yina, and Minhye stared at him. Afterwards, Hongki-hyung, Minhwan and Seunghyun came into the café.

“Ah! Ahjussi, annyeong haseyo!” Sera, and her sunbaes welcomed Jonghoon-hyungin mutuallity. I trittered… Ahjussi???I looked at Hongki-hyung, Minhwan and Seunghyun, they were trittering too. Jonghoon-hyungshocked uncontrollably with gaped while the girls called him Ahjussi. Although that, Jonghoon-hyungaccepted the girls’ welcomed words and he replied them with a sweet smile. Afterwards, Minhwan grabbed my hand while I stood up from the chair.

“Where have you been? We searched you! Your handphone is in here, with me, so we couldn’t contacted you after you went out from Toilet,” said Minhwan, showed the handphone on his hand to me. I double-checked to my pocket. My handphone was here. Not in Minhwan hand. He suddenly winked. Oh…Apparently, he lied.

  “Yeah! Your mom phoned you everytime, keuraeseo neoui Ahjussi waseoyo(so, your Ahjussiare coming)! Aigoo… Geokjeongmayo(I worry)!” Hongki controlled his pitch into a girl voice.

“Ahh~That’s relief you are here!” Now, Seunghyun-ahjussihugged me. Hahaha!

“Is that right? Aufh! I searched you guys too, but lost! Ahjussideul! Thanks for coming!” Now, I put on acted to them after released Seunghyun’s hug. Seunghyun was laughing behind of my hug. He looked very old than me today. I wanted to laugh too. Really!

“Okay then, we should go…” said Jonghoon-hyungwhile beside of me and showed his wraist watch-it means, that we only have a little more minute to play in amusement park-. “Girls, can I take him???”

The girls nodded. “Of course, Ahjussi! You can go home, Chaejin-ah!” said Minhye.

“Ahaha! OK!” I nodded repeatedly. “Noona-deul(noonas)! Sera-ya! I gotta go first! See you another day!” I winked. My fellow members looked starled when I called to Middle Schools’ girls with ‘noona’.

Noona?” Minhwan and Hongki murmured. “Ahaha! A looooooong story! Let’s go!” I linked my arms to Minhwan and Hongki-hyung’sshoulder and then waved my hand, so did my fellow members to Sera and her sunbaes.

“Take care Chaejin-ahh!!! See you!” Shouted them and waved their hands. I smiled and whispered. Ah…will I meet Sera again? I hope so…Take care Sera Babo-ya~

~*~*~*~

“You were really cool and awesome! Woohoo~” Seunghyun jumped with craziness after I told the story about my first met with Sera-but I didn’t tell about my honest feeling to her-to my fellow members, people around was incredibly anxious. Therefore, Minhwan shouted to him, “Ya! Seunghyun, you forgot that you are ahjussi today?” We all shrieked. The atmosphere was bombed by laughed when Minhwan shouted that.

            “Today our ahjussiwere good! You guys have a good camouflaging clothe-style,” said Hongki-hyung.            Minhwan and me nodded in agreement.

            “So… Let’s just ride JET COASTEEEEER TODAY!!!” shouted Jonghoon-hyung. Aigoo~ He still wanted play this. The answers of the others were certainly agreed! I just zipped my mouth. Can I ride it? Can I ride it? I hope I can!

            “Kikakeunoppaaaaa!” Suddenly, I heard someone shouted my nickname from far when we would buy the tickets for ride a jet coaster


 

P.S.: KYAAA! Chapter 4 already revealed! How is it?? How is it?? Are you waiting for my next chapter? Just wait!!! The picture of my last chapter, she looks like…our cute goat, Jaejin!!! Kekeke! As I said before, Subscribers are my Treasure and Comments are my Golds!!!^^*