CHAPTER 1. FLEE TO MEET(?)

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin POV

“Jaejin! Let’s go! It’s awesome! Adults are joining jet coaster too! Look at them. WAH! They look very happy.” said Hongki-hyung, pulled me again, and again (Like a kid who expertly begged me to buy a candy). Minhwan, Seunghyun, Jonghoon-hyung either…They were still coaxed me to rode a jet coaster.

Hyung, are you humiliated me or something? Aish… I said no! So, enough! Okay?” I pushed his hand very well. Yeah, I know. I’m Lee Jaejin-who dislike disorganized thing and a brave person-, but today, I’m totally change!  Because… I’m afraid with this thing-a jet coaster-.

“Come on Jaejin-ah! Umh? Umh?” Jonghoon-hyung‘s turned now. He stared at me with a spoiled act. Oh my… I am totally jail by them!

“What if… I’ll have a bad image and capture by Paparazzi or Pris?” I asked.

“No, no! We’re completely free from Pris nor paparazzi! Look our clothe style! Really different, so they won’t know us! Believe me!” answered Jonghoon-hyung, seriously. Yeah! We are camouflaging today. We wore different clothe styles today, not as usual. Because, we wanted play in amusement park freedomly.

Me, with big eyeglasses, big T-Shirt, skinny pant, old shoes, and my hair is like a student of Middle School-like a dumb student and with a wig (because my hair is blonde)-. So do Minhwan, his clothe style is just like me.

Hongki-hyung clothes style like a girl from High School. With a long white shirt-there is red love in the middle of the shirt-, wore two earrings, and used a thick eyeglasses with his hair tied up into a ponytail. Jonghoon-hyung and Seunghyun are incredibly different from us. They look like Ahjussi! Humidly hair (because of gel), wore old men shoes and black eyeglasses.

Even though, they weren’t wore a casual and formal clothe-with shirt and skinny pants, like us-, people around us stared at us-with a bad and weird motion-. Maybe in their mind, Jonghoon-hyung and Seunghyun were kidnapper (?).We feel very shamefully and embarrassed! So after that, Jonghoon-hyung stop acted spoiled to me or pulled me again. Somehow, I’m very thankful. In this condition, I can freely run from this place.

1… 2… (My feet step backwards)

3… Rrrru…

“Jaejin-ah… Come on!” Hongki-hyung grabbed my hand tightly and winking-because of his clothe style was like a girl, he still confidently pull me-.

OH MY! FAILED TO RUN!!! I must Think-Think-Think…

“WAH! Look!!!” I pointed the jet coaster-to lied them- and push Hongki-hyung’s body.They all looked at a jet coaster and Hongki-hyung released me. GOTCHA! Now! I ran, ran, faraway from them.

~*~*~*~

            HOSH-HOSH-HOSH… Finally, they lost me, but my breath began to stop. I sat on the chair next of the Candy Shop to breathing normally. I was alone there. All people are busy with their time in the park.

            However, some girl with a Middle School’s uniform approached me while I began to stand up to leave this place. “Why you’re here?” she shouted and stared at me.

 

P.S: How is it??? Kyaaa~! Tell me my English!!!!