CHAPTER 7. WAITING…

A Jet Coaster and Sera

 

Jaejin’s POV

Eventually, we arrived at our dorm. While in car, me and fellows were changed the clothes there, to make anyone who were outside the dorm didn’t know that we were camouflaging. Cause we afraid if the reporter and fans realized us. If they know, it will be breaking news, though?

We rehearsed our new songs’ comeback a lot of hours. Pretty tiring us, but through this, we have to make our fans numerous happiness. We took a break for a while, but then we rehearsed again. We didn’t want to make our fans left us as again as before. It did hurt us, more.

At 21.45 o’clock, we finally finished our rehearsal. I went to kitchen and opened the refrigerator to eat good snacks with the others. Afterwards, I walked to the living room to put the snacks on the mini-table in front of the sofa, while Hongki-hyung, Seunghyun and our manager –Yoonho-hyung- was in front of the TV, was watching a drama. Jonghoon-hyung and Minhwanwere at their own rooms. Minutes later, someone rang the bell. Soon, Jonghoon-hyung came out from room.

“I’ll open it,” said Jonghoon-hyung, and Hongki-hyung followed him. I heard the door was opened, I heard Doojoon-hyung’s voice afterward. He shouted a bit loudly, “Annyeonghaseyooo dongsaeng-deul!!!” both of them were replied, so did we, except Yoonho-hyung –he was busy for eat and watching TV-. I and Seunghyun walked through the door.

Hyuuung, Junhyung-hyung eodiya (where’s Junhyung-hyung)?!” said Hongki-hyung. Before Doojoon-hyung answered, Junhyung-hyung already appeared and grinned. “Hyuung! Bogosipheoyo!” he said in girl’s voice (like while in amusement park) and embraced Junhyung-hyung immediately.

“What’s wrong with this kid?” asked Doojoon-hyung, anxious. “Waaa, Jonghoon! You have to lead them to be a man, not like this.” He pointed at Hongki-hyung.

“I understand.” Jonghoon-hyung tittered in nodded. “But, you know, hyung, this one is difficult to control to be a man.” He whispered to Doojoon-hyung loudly. We bombed our laughed.

Ya! Ya! Jonghoon, na deuleosseoyo (I heard it)...” shouted Hongki-hyung in high-pitched. “Ei…hoksi…bureobda-nikka, yeobo (Is it…because you envy, honey)?” he approached Jonghoon-hyung, face-to-face and winked.

 “Wae ddo (What again)?” said Jonghoon-hyung. “Let’s take a medicine, oh? Come on, puppy!” Again, we laughed, except Yoonho­-hyung who was busy with his own business, moreover Minhwan who was inside his room.

Ya! Neoneun (You)…” answered Hongki-hyung incomplete, because Junhyung-hyung shouted. “YA! YA! Jigeum deurama aniya, ppalli kaja (Now is not in drama, hurry let’s go)!!!”

Eodi gagessda (When we will go)?” asked me.

Before Doojoon-hyung open his mouth, someone shouted “Bowling!”. I knew well who was the voice was. Someone appeared in front of the door, with long legs and long nose. Then, that person smiled, a smile image that I really knew.

“Dongwoon-ah!” I shouted immediately.

“Jaejin-ah!” answered Dongwoon as ever in smile and hugged me.

“I thought you won’t come.” I released the hug.

“I miss you, you know?” said Dongwoon, and I nodded. In this moment, the others shook their heads after saw us.

“And…what’s wrong with this one, Jonghun?” asked Doojoon-hyung to Jonghoon-hyung,again.

“Just ask your patient, he did it first.” answered him.

Keureom, uri deuri jal mothaesseoyo, majeo (So, we both are wrong, right)?” Jonghoon-hyung feedback with nodded. The others nodded too. I just smiled like crazy. Oh My God, what’s on earth we are?

“Hold on…patient? What do you mean?” asked Dongwoon, and this one…always late responded. Afterwards, Minhwan came out from his room, he didn’t care with us. Probably he was listening to music because he was playing his fingers to tap and closed-opened his eyes while walked, was feeling the music. Therefore he walked straight to the kitchen.

“Also that one was busy with himself…not knowing us here.” Doojoon-hyung shook his head. So did us. After he said that, Minhwan returned from kitchen and saw us.

Hyungdeul~~!” he shouted. “Oh, when you guys are here?”

We shook our head in mutuality and said ‘tch-tch’ together. Hongki-hyung walked forward to him and touched Minhwan’s head to check if he was in high temper or no. He tilted then and said, “Umm…I think you got stress.”

We all laughed. Minhwan who didn’t know everything, just joined us to laugh. In his face, I saw his stupid image to understand what did we meant. Dongwoon either. These both maknaes made the atmosphere great. What if Seunghyun got fool by us too, it would be really awesome! We would laugh non-stop.

“I bet my patients are better. Kekeke!” said Doojoon-hyung. “Anyway, let’s go! We don’t have much time.”

“So do us,” said Jonghoon-hyung. “I have to prepare a little bit first.”

“Me too!” shouted me.

“OK! Let’s go! Let’s go!” shouted Hongki-hyung in English, loudly in rollicking. And all of us-who wanted to prepare something-went to our own rooms. The others walked forward to living room, waiting us by sit on the sofa for a while. Yet before I got in to our own rooms, Minhwan was hold back me by his hand and asked, “Hyung, by the way, where will we go? Hehe.”

Pabo-yah! You didn’t hear us while were talking?” I asked back.

He grinned. “I listened to the music; I didn’t know when the bell rang too.”

Cham (Really)…paboya (stupid)…! We are going to play bowling.”

Ah…keureohguna. Cwiseonghamnida, hyung-nim. Aljanha, nan wanjeon pabo gateun saram kkeuchi? (Ah…I see. I’m sorry, hyung-nim. But you know, I’m completely a stupid person, right?)” He grinned. I just nodded and signed my hand to aim him to get in to his room and preparing what he would prepare. Umm…heard the ‘pabo’ word made me remember to Sera. What is she doing right now? Have she added me as her friend in me2day? I wondered.

~*~*~*~

            While in car, I was seeing my cellphone. Was opening the me2day application and waiting for new friend request. But everyone was not my necessary people. Among of them are boys, even there were girls, the date was really far. I didn’t open this application since I interested with twitter and ameblo. Other reason that I made this application was just to contact my old friends and families, so I didn’t spread to fans.

            Apparently we were arrived at the bowling place, without my realized. And I was newly realized that I was busy with myself without caring with the others, as Dongwoon was telling me why my mood was different suddenly. I hid it with only answered that I was a little bit dizzy.

            “Eh? Jaejin, have to go back to dorm, then.” He shouted in worried.

            “Aniyaaa…! It just…I’m a bit…” I concluded my best reason to not make him worried or suspiciousness. “Boring too…?”

            “But we laughed entire the way to here. You’re the only one who wasn’t. Even so, you only laughed with no sincere respond. What’s going on?”

            “Aigoo…Why are you so thorough about me?”

            “Chingunikka, areo (Because I’m friend, understand)?”

            “Yeah…” I sighed.

            “I told you…you have a serious case.”

            “Umm, well, it’s not that…”

            Before I finished my words, unexpectedly Minhwan, Seunghyun, and Hongki-hyungapproached me. Asked me what’s wrong with me, I answered the same answered. They offered me to go back to dorm, yet it’s already too far, therefore I didn’t want to. In addition, it was just lie.

Then, Hongki-hyungforced me to called Yoonho-hyung who was in dorm, to drag me to dorm. He was afraid if I would not be okay for tomorrow comeback. I told him I was okay yet he still persuaded me. Oh why the era would be like this? Whereas just only lie for a little reason? Why I became a bit stress like this?

“Believe me, hyung. I’m OK! After we are inside the building, it will be healed soon…” nagged me a little bit loudly. Fortunately no one heard me, only who were beside of us. Jonghoon-hyung,Junhyung-hyung, and Doojoon-hyungwere already inside the building. Hongki-hyung seemed understand me and put off the phone to his pant pocket. I saw a hidden mad in his face and a trembling hands.

“Okay, if it’s not bothered you.” He ended with that words in simple smile and left headlong me, Dongwoon, Seunghyun, and Minhwan.

“He’s….too scary,” mumbled Dongwoon in low voice.

“Surely…,” continued Minhwan.

“I guess, he really tired,” said Seunghyun, both of them nodded in acceptable.

I was quietly closed my mouth. Inside my heart, I said stupid word frequently. Dongwoon was observed of me so much, so he linked his hand to my shoulder and invited along us to get in, so we complied with him.“Haaah! Let’s just change the mood. Let’s go in,” said Dongwoon.

~*~*~*~

            Normal POV

Inside the building, FT Island members and the others were starting to play bowling, except Jaejin who enjoyed his loneliness. He was not in a good mood to play and still watching to his me2day application. On the other hand, Jaejin still not got along with Hongki-hyung, so as ever stood few far from him. He felt that he was really wrong, because he was out of mind of spoken like that.

In the middle of this, Dongwoon accompanied him. Dongwoon was very suspicious with his friend beforehand, and he knew that he had not a trivial problem. His face was full of question tag, made Dongwoon distorted.

“Oy…Jaejin. Don’t ever frown down your forehead. You look ugly.” Dongwoon shouted, and Jaejin tittered.

“Jaejin-ah. Iyagireul malhaeyo, jebal! (Tell me the story, please!) Oh? Oh?” spoiled Dongwoon and showed his puppy eyes. Jaejin laughed in mix with tittered (?)

“I will just dash if I see you like that…” said Jaejin.

“Eh~~Wae geurayo(Why then)? Gajima(Don’t go).” Dongwoon turned his face into serious.

“Just joke!” continued Jaejin in the middle of laughing. “Don’t be so serious, Dongwoon-ah.”

“Ya! Issh…malhaeyo(Tell me). Ppalliyo(Hurry up)!!!” “What if I shout to everyone to listen to your problem?” he continued.

“Ah, ah. Algessda! Algessda!(Understand! Understand!)” said Jaejin. Hereabout, he told him from one to ten of the story. Even though the story was long and he told him he would be feeling tired, however he forced him to tell it full. Although like that, Jaejin concluded the story, only the particular of the story. Dongwoon’s face was really serious when listening to it; it made Jaejin laughed in the middle of expounding. While tired, he ate a snack in front of them. Hereinafter, Jaejin checked the phone, and continue story.

A little bit far from bowling building place, there was a home, and there was a room with a lot of flowers design of wallpaper on the corner of the wall. A girl was living in there. A girl wore a blue pajama, who called Sera.

Before she went to bed, she was about to grabbed the cellphone, yet she forgot what should she do with her cellphone, so she put her cellphone near of her pillow. So then she put off the light and went to her bed. While she was putting the blanket, she remembered that she had to add ‘Kikakeun oppa’ to her me2day. Therefore she brought the cellphone and opened the me2day and added him.

In the same second, while Jaejin was checking his cellphone, there was no friend request, so he gave up and closed his application. Then, he played bowling while Doojoon asked him to play. Yet the other side, she decided to not sleep until the boy named ‘Chaejin’ confirmed her. She would wait, no matter how.

----------------------

P.S.: Readers!!!!!! I already finished my chapter 7. How is it????I add it with comedy sense again. Yet I’m a millions sorry if it’s not funny T.T I spend it until 11:25 (although I’ve school tomorrow). No problem! Don’t gawk! Because I’ve promised with you all, so I’ve to fulfill it. Hihi (v) Sorry for the really, really late update. Sorry for the worse grammar, of course. As I said before again, Subscribers are my Treasure and Comments are my Gold!!!^^* Pleaaaaase, comment me (^o^)

Well-ow…See you soon! FIGHTING!