CHAPTER 15. PROMISE

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin's POV

New year is coming, I have passed winter, spring, summer and autumn. Went back to winter and now it's time to welcome spring again. 'Smile' is the motto of my life. I kept smiling even many of problems came to me. My feeling was same as the weather. Unconditional.

That's what I found and learned from her. I hoped she would be happy to see me like this instead spending my life with pouts and emotional. Someday, I was asking to God to let me see her again and He really granted my wish.

As the star was passing, I went to sleep. I saw her smiling with a dimples at me in my fantasy land, but due to her voice still recorded in my memory, I heard her saying simple words to me.

"Uri hamkke utja (Let's smile together)!"

By the time had came to me to be in love again, her smiling image still captured on my eyes. I couldn't take off of my eyes with that person who I loved.

Right now I was sitting on a bench with her. She was eating her candy as I ate a lollipop. I looked around the place and none of the thing had moved or the area had been changed. This bench was still placed under the tree and as ever standing beside of the candy shop.

As we finished to eat it, we entered an amusement park. It was very crowded on Sunday, as impulsive I holded her palm and she shyly smiled at me. We walked and walked nonstop till I caught up a large thing that I hated most.

Yes, it was a jet coaster.

"Are you sure you want to ride it again?" asked her and eyed to me.

"Mmm..." I bewildered to answer. "If you comfort me while riding on it, let's ride!"

She chuckled to hear my last sentence and it let me wanted to see her laughing, either. I smiled.

After finished queueing for getting ticket, we rode on it and she holded my hand tightly as 'her'. My body was shaking and my heart beat was out of control. Moreover, as I stared at her and closed my eyes, I was begging to God that she would be beside of me. Nevertheless, I sighed as I opened my eyes.

When we went down from a jet coaster, I stared at her face. Her face was still shining without any of frighten image. Afterwards, I asked, "You are all right?"

She chuckled and didn't answer me instead. "Look at you, your hair isn't even tidy." She smarten my hair with her eye-smile, it made me eager to be near of 'her'. Moments later, I pulled away her to a place that I had gone with her.

I sat beside of the window, only the two of us. After we ordered the meal that we want, I gazed at her eyes and she replied to eye me.

"You are very beautiful," I praised her with pulling the chair close to her side.

She smiled with a shy smile besides, yet she rolled her eyes. "How many times you will say that, huh?"

I supposed to give a surprise to her today but I forgot to bring the gift that I prepared for her. Yeah, it was 28th April, her birthday. Definitely same!

"Happy Birthday, Hana-ya!" I congratulated her and gave her a peck kiss.

I saw her cheek became red, because there were a lot of people there, in other words it was her first kiss.

Honestly, I sighed again after give her a kiss. Consequently I had to tell this word towards Sera, not her. Nonetheless, she wouldn't be with me this time, so she could only send to this person to me. Plus, something that suprised me for the first time meeting her was she no differences with Sera.

Their characters, behaviors, and habits were quite same, in addition their eyes, voices, and smile looked similar. But only, Hana didn't have dimples. Either, their ages differs them. Hana was 20 years old and maybe Sera is 16 years old (Korean age).

I took a selca after our meal had arrived. As I read the date of today on my cell phone, 28-04-2013. All I could do was reminiscing the pathetic of my life knowing the end of the true story of my meeting with Sera.

~*~*~*~

1 year ago...

It was on winter and I couldn't believe to see the tombstone that I read in front of me. It's exactly the wrong person, I thought. I saw two of tombs beside of it. The family name of 'Moon' were there. Three of its.

My eyes were filled with tears and dropped slowly as a snow was dropping from the sky.

"This poor girl died too young," said Minhwan in pity intonation.

"I have spent my life in this world that I step is 22 years old, but..." I sighed deeply and still looking at the tombstone that written the name, the birthdate, and died-date, clearly.

Moon Sera
28/04/1998
19/12/2012

"She just spent 14 years," added me. "In addition, I broke her happiness life," I blamed on myself.

"Don't blame of yourself! It's mine, too," Hongki-hyung spoke up, sobbed.

"No, it's the faulty of the five of us," admitted Minhwan.

Seunghyun shook his head and tap my shoulder very softly. "No, everything about life and die thing are handed by God."

Even I was hearing his sentence, I still blamed on myself. "Ah, how many sin I have and owe to her." I uttered while my legs were like dropping and it was nor because of cold weather yet perhaps of the sin that stacked.

"I believe she already forgive you, because you have ever saved her life even though it's a little thing for you!" pleaded Jonghun and caressed my back while I was squat for a minute and I could just touching the ground of her grave.

By hearing Jonghun's advised and read her birthdate, I recognized with the moment that she was revealing that I was an angle for on that day. Furthermore, she met two seonbaes and became friends with them. In school she wasn't alone again although at the class sometimes she was lonely.

"She did enjoy her life, Sera loved her life. Nevertheless, something that I need to circle the exact thing is, after I exposed the real of me. Did she has a better life?"

"Yes, she is. Trust me," said Hongki-hyung with a smile. "Minhye told me that Sera became stronger and smarter there, moreover her English and Germany are very perfect."

"Do you know, she knew everything about your issues and your way of telling to public that she is your girlfriend. Till now, she hasn't had a boyfriend yet," he added.

"What do you mean?" I asked and stood up.

"She came to Korea for meeting us on fansign. Plus, her special aimed to come here was to declare that she loved you, too."

My feeling was coincidently relieved but still had broken heart due to know the fact that the person I waited for so long is under the grave. Sera is a true kindhearted person that I need. Even the fragrance of my favorite flower couldn't beat the kindness of her.

~*~*~*~

Hongki-hyung's last sentence was still echoing on my ear, until now. Whenever being quiet or in blank, his sentence kept repeating.

Sera as ever loved me after a year I am waiting for her. However as destiny had came, God didn't let me meet her anymore, but she sent me a present who called, Kim Hana.

I sat in cross on my bed as my cellphone was ringing. It was Hana calling me consequently immediately received the call.

"Oppa, thank you so much for today. I wish you could be the one who love me from now and forever."

I smiled, touched. "If you promise me that you won't leave me, I will."

"Yes. And promise me please don't hate me as you hate a jet coaster. So let me be the one who loved you more."

I nodded and answered, "I won't. I told you, I don't hate a jet coaster anymore. So, don't worry."

She replied with a chuckle. "Gomawo-yo, Jaejin oppa."

I just nodded. A silent was between us, but then she spoke up again.

"Oppa,"

"Hm?"

"Saranghae-yo," she utterly revealed that words. I was surprised.

"Na-do." I smiled.

"Jal-ja (Good-night)!" She hung up.

I walked towards the window and gazing the night sky with a smile.

"Sera, can you hear me? Your present is more than extraordinary. Thank you for a billion!" I mumbled when seeing a shining star on the dark sky. "I will sfe her, like you save your feeling to me. My promise to her is a promise for you, too."


P.S.:
My first fanfiction is finally has ended. I feel relieved. Don't you feel it, too?
This is ended with a happy ending. But can you understand my story?
I create this story with a moral, too. Can you scan what the moral is?
Haha, too much question.

 

I want to say a million THANK YOU for...

babo_cy
leekayu_noona
akared
HwangMiHee15
HanSungYoung95
Fiyaryoma
YeonKi3YunJ
PriPrincess07
onochi22
youngpooh28

Thank you everyone!

I LOVE YOU~