Chapter 11. ICE LATTE

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Normal POV

Sera was already in front of the building of KBS Music Bank at 6PM, actually Jaejin invited her to come around 7~8 PM. However, because she was really excited, she came earlier. She went to that place alone, without her mom and her friends. She came there alone. Her heart was fluttered so hard.

Today is my first date! Today is my first date! Her heart spoke to her. To be honest, she confused when Jaejin asked her to go here. Why they should be dating in this place? There is neither romantic nor fun in here.

An hour later, she still wait in front of the building, tired and felt embarrassed, consequently many people looked at her. She wanted to cry and she wanted to give up, but all of a sudden, someone tapped her shoulder and said hi. She just nodded in reply of saying hi.

“What’s your name?” said the 20 years old woman.

“I’m Sera. Moon Sera.” Sera introduced and the woman smiled.

“Oh…”

“What are you doing here? Guess you want to a place but you don’t know where it is.” The woman continued.

Sera just nodded, and in fact it’s not her aim.

“Well, come with me!” said her and Sera just followed her.

In a way to a somewhere, Sera just walked quietly and didn’t ask where she would bring her. She felt regret to come earlier and someone who she waited hadn’t come yet. Afterward, because the woman felt sorry for her, she asked, “Do you love FT Island?”

“Yes, I do!” said Sera.

“Good enough! I’m going to bring you to FT Island’s backstage!”

“Really?” Sera’s tone became happier and the woman nodded.

“Yes. But can you wait for awhile in front of the door of their room when we arrived there?”

“Oh, okay.” She smiled.

“Because I am going to get permission first,” said the woman.

Minutes later, a board that had a name of “FTIsland” was seen by a woman and Sera. She went in to the room, Sera waited in front of the door instead. Sera’s curiosity was so big and really wanted to see them but the woman immediately closed the door, then Sera couldn’t see the people inside of it.

Abruptly, someone was going to get inside the room and while Sera desired to back out, someone bumped hard to her. Her head was spinning and pain, so she rubbed her head. The man walked forward to her to say sorry, and he widened his eyes before he said sorry to her. And he did something that made Sera’s heart beat so fast.

~*~*~*~*~

Minhwan’s POV

The door was open while I and fellow members were changing the clothes.

“Ah, noona!” said I, startled.

I was just used a tank top that in half of my abs was showed. In addition, Chaewon noona got in to our room.

“Wow! Minhwan’s abs is a bit good,” said her and winked while get in and I right away closed my abdomen. “Where is Jaejin?” continued her.

“Jaejin hyung is in outside with Hongki hyung!” said Seunghyun, finished wore his T-shirt.

“Ah, seriously?” she toned in surprised, made me curious.

“Yeah, why?” asked Jonghun-hyung.

“Do you know, what time is it now?!” said her, and then I understand something.

I tapped to Seunghyun and shouted, “Ah ne! Our plan!”

Seunghyun was full of question but in a while, he remembered in something and he said yes and yes. Jonghun-hyung who didn’t know anything asked, “What plan?”

“Is she in here?” asked Seunghyun and she just nodded. I immediately was using my shirt and Seunghyun plus Chaewon noona stepped forward to the door. But Jonghun-hyung stopped us by grabbed Seunghyun’s shoulder and mine.

“Ya! Tell me what plan that you make?” shouted him.

“You can see later!” said Chaewon noona and going to open the door but he still asked.

Mwo (What)? Tell me briefly now! I’m full of curiosity!” asked him with a face of question tag.

I told him what we were going to do, “We want to make Jaejini-hyung with Sera to meet now!”

“Oh, keureohguna (I see)! How can you meet them up?” said him.

“We will tell you later. We are out of time! If we are late, our plan will be ruined,” said Chaewon-noona.

After that she opened the door yet not wide. I didn’t see Sera was in front of the door, but Hongki-hyung was there instead. What is going on?

So I opened widely and, I saw Hongki-hyung was touching Sera’s head. No, not just a touch, he even rubbed her head softly. In this moment, Jaejin still wasn’t there. Where is he? Is he known about this, so he didn’t come and just look from far? Guess I was right. Jaejin-hyung was in meters of her back with a red face plus his eyes were widened, afterwards he left us.

Knew this, I instantly patted Hongki-hyung’s shoulder and called his name. He turned his back to me and Jonghun-hyung brought him in and shouted softly, “Mwo haneun geoya (What the hell are you doing)? Jaejini is seeing you!”

I heard Hongki-hyung was just chuckled as Chaewon noona brought Sera in to our waiting room. Hongki-hyung told her to sit instead; afterwards all of us sit around her, except the staffs. We asked her name, her age, her school, and such a thing, yet actually we knew everything about her identity in amusement park.

Afterwards, Hongki-hyung told everything why he met her and rubbed her head, “I walked rush without seeing around and suddenly I bumped her. Her head hit my chin, and I saw she was full in pain. So then, I rubbed her head! Isn’t this correct Sera?!”

Sera nodded and smiled. She seemed happy to see us but I saw her eyes like it was something she wanted to do something, or to see something. She must be waiting for Jaejin-hyung and till five minutes we had a chat, that hyung still not come.

Then, I stood up and said with aegyo, “Sera-ya. Can Minhwan-oppa go out?”

“Ya! What have you said? You…don’t try to treat her!” shouted Hongki-hyung.

I just shrugged off his words and waiting for Sera’s response, she was very silent because of shyness. A second later she answered after I asked again, “Algesseo (All right)! Don’t go so long, I haven’t got your signature.”

I smiled saw her response. “Okay! And, Minhwan-oppa will bring you an ice latte!”

“Hey, hey!” shouted Jonghun-hyung. “Buy an ice green tea for me!”

“A banana split!” Chaewon noona shouted either.

“I won’t buy it for you all! I’m going to buy it for Sera only. It’s special for Sera!” I opened the door as soon as Hongki-hyung said, “Ya! Are you trying to confess to her?”

Over again, I shrugged him off. In addition, Seunghyun came after me, “Minhwan-ah! Let’s go together!” Therefore, we went out together.

After Seunghyun closed the door, “Minhwan, what are you doing anyway?” asked Seunghyun in questioning.

“Meet Jaejini-hyung! He must be mad to see Hongki-hyung to touch his Sera!” said I.

“Ah, so that’s why you go out.” Seunghyun nodded and I nodded then.

~*~*~*~*~

Jaejin’s POV

I went out from our room with Hongki-hyung to meet the members of Beast, but when we went back, I saw two people were going in to our room. One of it was my sister; and one of it was…Sera. I right away stopped my step.

“Hyung,” said I and grabbed Hongki-hyung’s hand.

“Ng?” asked him.

“…You go run and I will catch you.”

“Eh? Are you going to play with me?” he asked with naughty smile, and I nodded. “Won*, please!”

I kicked his leg and said, “You have much money than me but why you want money, arr…”

He shouted ‘Ah!’ in pain, people around us saw us with question tag face. He then said, “Okay. I won’t do it!” Furthermore, Hongki-hyung walked forwards and not listened to my words. Therefore, I kicked him again, but he ran with staring at me and with a smirk smile. In the end, he collides with someone. And as I expected then, that person was…Sera. Hongki-hyung even touched her head.

I was really wanted to prevent him to touch her; I was going to kick him again to see him to do that. But…I intended to stop my aim to do that and I lost my mind. So then, I turned back and runaway from that place. Meters far from our waiting room, I stopped my step and said to myself, “Babo!”

I understand later why I ran. Because if I met her, what should I face to her. I couldn’t even see her face now, my heart was beating so fast with a mix meaning. Should I asked her “Hello!”, “How are you?”, or “What are you doing here?”? I don’t have much to say or ask nonsense to her as Lee Jaejin. I wanted for being the Kikakeun oppa at that time, but how can I do in a place like this?

How fool. I’m a real coward!

Is this the karma of being liar? Either, I got so many anxieties lately. Am I ought to tell my real identity to her? Right now on? How it will be of the result of my fact? Would she let me to teach me to ride on a jet coaster?

I covered my face with my hand, my sweat fell down and my eyes blurred. I extremely wanted to shred my tears, but I couldn’t. I was in public, people around will see me. I sighed hardly to release my scar on my heart and then tried to go back to our waiting room with a slow step.

Not a common slow step, but as same as a snail step. So slow, even staffs and artists asked me, “Are you okay?”, “Are you injured?”, “Is your leg okay?”, “You look so pale! What’s going on?”; worried me a lot. Nonetheless, I said in lie, “Nothing in pain, I’m playing hide and seek with the kids.”

Lie again, made me hard seriously. But this is me, a person who couldn’t open a real of my feelings even a fact to someone. I sighed again.

Luckily, I heard Minhwan and Seunghyun were calling me as they saw me and they walked towards me. I waved my hand to them, was beckoning them to come over me.

“Hyung, finally I found you!” said Minhwan, after already on towards me.

I smirked and tittered. “Wae (Why)? Beolsseo bogoshipeo (Missed me already)?”

Minhwan was controlling his breath and said, “Ani (Nope), Sera… ”

“What’s up with Sera?” asked me like I knew nothing.

“Don’t lie. Ppalli come with me! Seunghyun go!” commanded Minhwan.

The last words that he said, was made me anxious. Nevertheless, I just went along with him everywhere would he bring me.

~*~*~*~*~

Minutes later, Minhwan brought me to a café that is quite near with the building that we stood. The café was fairly quiet; just four seats were being used. The windows were not made of glass, and the people inside of the café didn’t notice us that we were artists. All of them were adults. After seconds later, he chose a seat for us, called the waitress and I picked ice latte and he picked it too.

“Yah Minhwan! Are you really going to treat me in a place like this?” asked me, snooping.

“Yep…” said him and blinked his eyelids.

“I don’t believe you!” shouted me, “Are you going to confess me?” I moved back me and the chair.

“This is not trivial!” yelled him.

I chuckled. “All right. I believe you, but don’t leave me alone! If you leave me, means you are not fulfilling the promise!” I gave him big eyes for a warning and he just nodded cutely.

The ice lattes were landed to our table a few later. I smiled to him and said ‘thank you’ to the waitress, but Minhwan was just looking at the door. Seemed waiting for someone to arrive.

“Hey kid, are you going to drink this and pay for me for sure?” asked me again.

He just nodded and made his hand symbolized in victory. Afterwards he said, “Wait!”

“Ya, ya! Do not leave me!” shouted me loudly created everybody stared at us.

“Just for a while,” he grinned after he said that and opened the door. Someone getting inside the room and it was a girl. Later, I noticed who he awaited for. She was, Sera. Thereupon, my heart was pounding.

“Sera. You were saying that your favorite member is Lee Jaejin, right?” I heard Seunghyun’s voice who said that however I couldn’t see her face, just a half of her body, due to Minhwan was in front of her.

“Ta-dah!” shouted Minhwan and his hand directed to me as imply of giving surprise. In that case, good enough, made people stared at me besides.

As I saw her face, I managed myself for being a person who looked new to see her. Therefore I just grinned, handed up, and said, “Oh, Annyeong…”. After that, she smiled with dimples that I’ve been missed it so much. It was made my heart fluttered nonstop. Particularly when Seunghyun and Minhwan ordered her to sit which Minhwan was sat in.

            She smiled shyly and I said to her, “Don’t be shy, Sera.”

            Her eyes widened, “Oh, you know my name!”

            I smiled so happily but kind of worried to answer that. Then, I skipped what have she said and I said, “This ice latte is for you.”

            “But I am who paying it, anyway!” shouted Minhwan.

            “Thank you,” said her with her eye-smile. “Ah! Minhwan oppa and Seunghyun oppa, I haven’t had your signature!”

            I tittered. “You ought to ask me a signature first, since my signature is the perfect and creative one!” said me.

            While Sera wanted to open to continue her sentence, Hongki-hyung and Jonghun-hyung came. “Yoohoo! Whassup!” shouted Hongki.

            “Ah hyungdeul (brothers),” answered me and high-fived with them.

            “Let’s drink together here!” said Jonghun-hyung. “Wow, ice latte! Good choice for you both!”

            I just smirked at his last sentence, now I understand the reason I was here. They planned for me to meet her and they wanted me to tell a truth to her. We changed our seat to the wider table hence the six of us can sit jointly.

            I told her to drink the ice latte, if she won’t drink it, it would be melt. While she drank the ice latte I asked frankly, “Nareul cohahamnikka (do you like me)?”

            The boys were surprised to hear that, either did Sera because their eyes were widened and Sera spilled the drink suddenly.

            “Eh? What had I just said?” asked me in fool, I was really lost my mind. “I meant, WHY do you like me?”

            Everyone laughed so hard to hear that, made the realm fresh again after the shock atmosphere. Sera’s cheeks were as red as tomatoes. I wish I could be Lee Chaejin at that time.


PS:
 I've done the next chapter, YAY!
 Sorry for the super duper late update T.T Forgive me, right?
 I'm so lazy thesedays even I have vacation. If you give me a lot of support, I will fastly updating story~!
 Thank you for subscribers who always wanted to read my stories.

Comment and Subscribe are LOVE<3