CHAPTER 5. INEQUITY SERA’S LIFE

A Jet Coaster and Sera

 “So… Let’s just ride JET COASTEEEEER TODAY!!!” shouted Jonghoon-hyung. Aigoo~ He still wanted play this. The answers of the others were certainly agreed! I just zipped my mouth. Can I ride it? Can I ride it? I hope I can!

                “Kikakeunoppaaaaa!” Suddenly, I heard someone shouted my nickname from far when we would buy the tickets for ride a jet coaster

~*~*~*~

 “Sera?” I turned back my position, and I saw she ran to me with waved the Pentasticks and accompanied by her sunbaes. Sera approached me and gave the Pentasticks.

“You forgot to bring this!” she said.

I smiled. “Why all of sudden you give me this? This is for you!”

Sera answered, “Because you bought it by my own money.” 

I chuckled and shook. “Anio, anio. Gwaenchandago (No, no, I said it’s okay)… Therefore,  it’s all for you.” So then, she nodded and said okay.

Hongki-hyung approached us. “Annyeong! We meet again!” He smiled, his smile was pretty today, not handsome anymore. “By the way, you want to join us too?” he continued.

Yina and Minhye nodded. So did Sera. After that, Jonghoon-hyung and the others approached us. Hongki-hyung told them to buy Sera, Minhye, and Yina tickets. Jonghoon-hyung, Minhwan and Seunghyun nodded in accept.

“Alright then, ahjussi will buy you all the tickets.” said Jonghoon-hyungand tugged Seunghyun’s shirt, because he said that he didn’t want to standed in line of queue. At the first time, the girls didn’t wanted to us to pay them, but then Jonghoon-hyung-and Seunghyun immediately walked to the queue of buying tickets. The line of the queue of tickets was so long. So, I guessed we would took a long time to wait.

~*~*~*~

Minhwan and I searched a bench to sit. Hongki-hyung was playing with the girls. I looked on them. They were chatted.

Hyungis good at acting. He can chat and play with the girls without doubt!” Minhwan commented while he saw them together with me. I nodded in agreement.

Afterwards, Hongki-hyung, and the girls approached us and say “hi” to us. They sat near of our chair. Hongki-hyunglooked very beautiful when he said “hi” today.

“Um…are you all Primadonna?” Hongki-hyungasked, bluntly. Me and Minhwan just listened to their conversation and move our seat a little bit near of them.

“I don’t think so.” Yina answered. But then, Minhye and Sera answered, “But, we’ll be Primadonna soon, perhaps…”

“Aigoo~~I’m happy to hear that! By the way, tomorrow you have to come to M! Countdown to watch FT Island! And waving…” he stopped his words and took the Pentasticks from Sera’s hand. “Waving Pentasticks together, and said Hello Hello… Goodbye Goodbye… Hahaha… Tatata… Lalala…when the Hello Hello song already appear!” The girls seemed interested and said, “Okay, we will come tomorrow!”

“He can flattery the girls either… Our hyungis daebak!” I commented and linked my arms to Minhwan’s shoulder. Minhwan just nodded and we continued enjoy their conversation.

Hongki-­hyungsmiled in happiness and took his mobile phone from his pocket. “Have you listened to Hello Hello song? I’ll give you via Bluetooth if you don’t have…” he asked. Minhye said that she already had it. Without any words again, Hongki-hyung gave his money to them to buy the ticket to M!Countdown and he said he would treat them. Yina asked, “Why you have to treat us the tickets to enter into M!Countdown, unni?”

Unni?”Me, and Minhwan laughed. The girls, included Hongki-hyung gazed, at us, therefore we stopped our laughed.

“Because, I feel a lot of burden if your money is used up because of me,” said Hongki-hyung.

“No~~Not because of that…We want to come to M! Countdown because we eager to come! Don’t worry, unni-ya.” said Sera.

Hongki-hyungsmiled and said, “Well, if you come to M! Countdown…Shout Lee Hongki! Lee Hongki! He’s my bias! OK?”

Minhwan and I appeared to them and shouted in mutuallity. “YAAA!!! Noona!”

“You should shout Lee Jaejin! Lee Jaejin too!!!” I continued.

“Choi Minhwan! Choi Minhwan! Choi Minhwan, either! One hundred, times! Ani, ani(No, no), but 10 thousand times! Add it either with, ‘CHOI MINHWANEUN NEOMU DAEBAAAAAAK’!” Minhwan shouted. Hongki-hyung stood up and smacked him together with me. Minhwan muttered. The girls laughed. Oh well, even we shouted like this, they as ever didn’t know us.

“Jayoung-unniis very feminine and cute, but she is strong too!” said Minhye and smiled. “Very strong person!” said Sera in English.

Me, and Minhwan bombed our laughed, Hongki-hyungraised an eyebrow at we both.

“Ahh~geuraeso neoneun Jayoung-ssi(So, you’re Jayoung-ssi)Anyway, she has muscle too! So, no boys will attracted by her.” I teased and pointed my thumb at Hongki-hyung.

“Ya! You wanna killed by me?” Hongki-hyung acted to be a man. Oops, he is already a man, by the way! Hahaha! I just shook in disagreement. The girls bombed their laughed again.

“Let us off the topic, Jinnie-ya, Arachi (Okay)? Anyway, Minhye-ssi, your nails are so cute.” Hongki-hyungtouched Minhye’s fingers. Minhye answered that she did nail art in “1carat”. Hongki-hyungseemed interested, so they were chatted about girl stuffs again. Oh my, what was wrong with our hyungtoday…

After a while, Jonghoon-hyungand Seunghyun came and gave me and Minhwan the tickets.

“Guys, I guess today he looks like female impersonator,” teased Jonghoon-hyungwhile he looked at Hongki-hyung. We nodded in totally agreement with shrieked.

“She’s y today…” commented Seunghyun. Then, without called the girls, included Hongki-hyung, they approached us by theirselves. Jonghoon-hyung gave the tickets to them.

“Well…Because the door of the jet coaster is as ever closed. Let’s take a picture!” shouted Jonghoon-hyung. I guessed, he interested with someone from three of them, and of course not the female impersonator… Everyone was saying okay without any thingking again. So well, I obeyed them.

Apparently, Jonghoon-hyungbrought his camera and then without take any minutes, he forced Seunghyun to take pictures of us in front of the door to enter the jet coaster. In a minute later, Hongki-hyungwanted me and Sera took a picture three times. Aigoo~my heart was beating so and so much. I didn’t know how Sera felt, because she looked……as usual as she did to anyone when she took pictures with my fellow members.

~*~*~*~

            Finally, the door opened after minutes later. I still couldn’t disappering my afraid sense to ride it. Jonghoon-hyungcoaxed me to sit with Sera, so he could sit with Yina. Thus, he was crushing on Yina. Yina seemed didn’t want to sit together with Jonghoon-ahjussi. Her face looked a lot of perturbation. Then, I told to Yina that his age was 22 years old, not 25 and up, and he was a good person. So Yina agreed. I winked at Jonghoon-hyung, he replied with smile. Afterwards, they were introduced theirselves.

Hongki-hyungsat together with Minhye, and still…discussed about 1carat frequently. Beforehand, Seunghyun wanted to sit together with Minhye, but then Minhwan tugged his shirt.

Ahjussi! Sit with me!!!” shouted Minhwan and whined.

 “Hah! Today is my unlucky daaaaaay…!!!!!!!!” Seunghyun shouted in sounded of growling.

“Today, SATISFACTION, Mister Bob!” I commented in English. Minhwan linked his arm to his shoulder and Seunghyun still pouted in angrily.

Afterwards we sat on the jet coaster chair. I sat on the chair without any intention to ride it. So, I tottered. Minhwan and Hongki-hyung asked me if I was okay. I replied with nodded. Me, and Sera sat in the third line. Jonghoon-hyung and Yina sat in the first line. Hongki-hyungand Minhye sat exactly in front of me. On the contrary, Seunghyun and Minhwan were behind of me.

Kikakeunoppa, neoneun gwaenchanha(Are you okay)?” asked Sera firmly while we already sat.

I nodded and narrowed my eyes. “Ahaha! Nan gwaenchanha, nan gwaenchanha(I’m okay, I’m okay)!”

“You look so pale, oppa!” said Sera in bewilderment.

I leaned my head to Sera’s shoulder without any doubt or thinking. “As long as you’re here, I’ll be okay…” I said so. I heard Seunghyun and Minhwan did coughed spell on purpose to tease me, I shrugged it off because I was too afraid with this thing, which I standed, very much.

“I think, a jet coaster is going to launch! Grab my arm tightly! Don’t lean your head, because you’ll get dizzy.” I nodded and grabbed her arm tightly.

When a jet coaster was launching, it was incredibly frightening. Therefore, I closed my eyes and grabbed her arm very tightly. I was a little bit dizzy and my body was trembling. Yet magically, I felt a lot of warmth and strength because of her. I reminicsed of her true life when I was there, her origin character was very strong and peppy, at behind of childishness. I want to be like her. Therefore, I apparently opened my eyes a little bit and getting wider and wider. I gazed at her face and she replied with dimples-smile and said, “Don’t worry, just open it and look around it.”

Suddenly, I awared infinitely without I should think twicely. How could I surpass my frighten sense? That was my question. Now I got a grip, a jet coaster is not suitable to wonder to be afraid instead of Sera’s inequity life. That was a certain answer.

~*~*~*~

 

 

P.S.: So so…Today I update two chapters ^^* About “female impersonator”, I don’t own him for honest. I just joke. Kekeke! Also, my friend gave these photos, FT SUMMER MESSENGER in TOKYO!

FT Island Summer Messenger

Anyway, SUMMER MESSENGER was ended smoothly and will be another concert in Seoul…>_

Um…I’m sorry if I’ve many mistakes in Grammar&Spelling and too late for update. Once again, I’m very sorry!!!! T^T Even though that…R&R please and Comment! Thank you! I reaaally respect all of you who read mine.