CHAPTER 12. VENUS

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin’s POV

At 08.47PM KST

I sat in front of the window after I ate my dinner in the kitchen. Then I observed the stars one by one on the sky. Suddenly, I saw a big star. I looked at it so regard and I found later that it was a Venus. Mm, I smiled.

“YA!” Hongki-hyung was shouted and made me wake up from fantasy land.

“Shock me to death!” I shouted unexpectedly.

He tittered and tapped me. “Ya, what are you looking at? Sera’s face on the sky?”

“What did you say?” I asked like I didn’t hear the last word, to be honest I heard it, clearly.

“Don’t lie!” shouted Hongki-hyung softly.

“Ung?” I asked back in fool face.

He smirked. Then, he grabbed my head with his two hands and he pulled closed to his face.

“Ya, ya, hyung! What are you doing?” I stood up from my sit immediately and he released my head. “You are so ert, you know?”

He just smiled. His smile was strange and made me scared to be on his side, so I moved backwards. Afterward he laughed. “Ya, you! I like you like this.”

My face was getting pale. “What the hell are you talking about?”

He just tittered and sat on the chair that I used to sit. “Is Sera up there?”

“What? Are you crazy?” I asked in loud voice but shaking. “I just looked at the Venus, ar-a (you know)?”

He stared at the night sky. “Oh…I thought you looked up there because of something serious.”

I smirked because I didn’t understand what he was thinking but his last words seemed serious so I asked why.

“…Never mind,” answered him. “Anyway, where is the Venus? I didn’t see it!”

“Babo!” I smirked again, approached him and pointed the big star. “That big star!”

He opened his mouth in surprise while he looked at it.  “…Seems someone sees you!”

I raised my left eye-brow, “What did you say?”

He bent his head down and patted. “…Never mind.”

“Ah, hyung…what is going on with you today?! Never mind and never mind!” I shouted in curiosity tone.

He showed his teeth and laughed so loud then said that he liked to see me with face of curiosity so I hit his head. Afterward he shouted in pain and said that I was so rude. While I was going to reply his comments, at that exact moment Jonghun-hyung came. “Oh my, why in here is so noisy!”

“It’s not your business!” I and Hongki-hyung shouted mutually with laughing and Jonghun-hyung smacked both of us.

~*~*~*~*~

At 11.00PM KST, finally I could finish a lyric that I wrote; just a half hour and I named it Venus. I read every line of the words with smile.

[Listen to VENUS – FT ISLAND]

Because of the innocent smile that I saw for the first time,

I fell in love.

There is a shining star on an evening twilight

That is lighting you

Your pale silhouette, the shadow that I cannot embrace

The sweet scent that you left, it all makes my heart beats fast.

Shall I talk to you?

Should I give up because a coward cannot do that?

Over and over

While asking myself

You fade away into the night.

It's painful.

Naturally, there is always someone important

Next to you.

As if it's a moon and a sun, you get brighter.

It's enough if I can exchange one or two words with you.

When you pass by me,

You stand still in front of me

"How are you?" asking such thing.

All I want is to see you.

I don't ask for anything more.

Until my love for you gets much stronger than now.

Right before the sunrise and

After the sunset,

The star shines the most brightly in the day.

Many times

I've looked up.

The name of the star that I found is...

Venus

-----------------------------------

But then, my eyes were watered. I felt my heart was ripped many times. I was thinking that time had passed for so long time and our album had released a lot. We had been a number one of Album Weekly on Oricon Chart in Japan and we were going to release Korean mini-album soon. I was exceedingly happy at that time, however as night came, I reminisced that...

I made a big mistake for someone. I regretted to meet that person at the end, the pain that I sent to that person was definitely made my regret became big enough. Like a brainless person I pretended to be cheery. Though, my deep sincere of my heart was still crying. I tried to fight it off; I tried to push that person away from my feeling. Yet, everything was nonsense.

This eternal of heartbroken, I couldn’t tell my full sincerity to band mates. Even though they had cheered me up and said that I was not wrong, I felt that I was the bad man ever in this world.

~*~*~*~*~

Normal POV

Sera looked at her wrist-watch and it was at 07.48PM. Her face was looked so surprised and then she stood up from her seat. “FT Island oppa-deul-ah, thank you for today,” said Sera bent her head.

“Eh, where are you going?” asked Hongki in curious face.

Sera played her fingers. “Mm…I have appointment with someone,” explained her in utter.

Minhwan and Seunghyun were looking to each other and Minhwan right away grabbed Sera’s left hand, made everyone shocked in silent, especially Sera who got grabbed and Jaejin who envied him. “Do you think… that person will come in this time?”

“I believe he will,” Sera tilted her head unsure and staring at her hand that was grabbed by Minhwan. “…But what is your business with mine so you think he will come or not?”

Minhwan lost his words by hearing Sera’s last sentence so he released his hand from her. On the other side, Jaejin’s brain was blank but felt hot as hell to see what both people had done. They looked like a true couple. Seeing Jaejin’s appearance became like that, Minhwan immediately open his mouth to speak.

He asked frankly, “Are you sure you want to leave us without our signature and took any of pictures?”

Everyone laughed and Jaejin felt so relieved. Sera then chuckled and brought out the paper and pen.

Hongki laughed so satisfied and hit his head after they signed the signature. “Ah, this maknae! Make the area become hot!”

Hyung, she is my fan! It was my fan service, you know. Moreover, I won’t date her because it’s Jaejin’s!” said Minhwan, move backwards meters with Hongki, so Sera couldn’t hear it. Seeing Jaejin had finished write his autograph, Hongki called him to approach them. “What’s going on?”

Hyung, you were so jealous, weren’t you?” asked Minhwan and told the whole story towards Jaejin and Hongki from the first he and Seunghyun sent Sera a message via Jaejin’s cell phone until the end of the plan in brief way.

Jaejin looked mad therefore Minhwan apologized to him but he said he was okay and felt kind of happy due to he could see Sera existence again. “So she was waiting for me?”

“Listen, Jaejin. Said to her honestly that you are Chaejin now! It’s the exact time to tell her the truth!” shouted Hongki, and Jaejin covered Hongki’s mouth with his two hands. He told him to shut up or Sera would hear that.

“But we have to rehearse, hyung!” answered me.

“I will tell about this to Jonghun and of course he will understand. Telling a true identity is not telling a story, if you are brave to expose… ” He stopped his words for a while, seeing by his face he looked like counting something. “Ten minutes is enough.”

Jaejin hesitated, even though he was agreeing with Hongki’s idea.

“If her house is near of here, just around five or seven minutes arrived at her house, so you have time to speak maybe five minutes or less. If far, it will take more than ten minutes. However I’m sure her house is around this area, because she said she came alone to here by taxi.”

Jaejin's head was rounding rounding to conclude what Hongki-hyung had said. “Wait! Do you mean, we are talking at taxi?!”

“No! By walking,” Hongki-hyung answered simply. And he was wondering why he was thinking about riding a car, though he didn’t bring car today.

“Ah, now I understand what Hongki-hyung thinking! Chaewon-nuna will drop off to dormitory, so Jaejini-hyung won’t be late to rehearsal,” said Minhwan. Hongki-hyung nodded in smile.

He still showed his face in full of question tag. “If it is like that, where is my nuna? Does she understand these all?”

Minhwan nodded. “Yes! Soon she will come.”

~*~*~*~*~

Sera’s POV

“Sera-ya,” Lee Jaejin-oppa called me after he talked to Minhwan-oppa and Hongki-oppa. The way he was calling me was reminded me to Chaejin, he was exactly as same as him. Same voice. Same way to call my name.

Ne?”

“Umm…Minhwan had paid it, so you don’t have to pay,” said him. He said in fast however his face looked nervous, maybe he was somewhat hurry. Furthermore, I was confused to reply him because I didn’t symbolized to pay it, such as brought out the wallet, grabbing money, and so on.

“Ah, I knew,” I said in scratching his head, but in fact it’s not itchy.

Thankfully, Minhwan-oppa and Hongki-oppa were walking toward us, so I wouldn’t look like a confused person. Therefore I said thank to him, then he nodded and winked his left eyes. At that moment, he approached us together with the other members.

“Sera, he will drop off you to your home,” spoke Hongki-oppa by pointing his hand to Jaejin­-oppa. Jonghun-oppa replied with face of question tag.

“No, it’s okay, I can use bus! Though it’s near,” I said. “Furthermore, I have appointment.”

“He will accompany you no matter what. Because it’s already in the night and girls are not good to walk alone or even ride a bus alone in this time. Even though look peaceful outside what if something that don’t want to be occurred or something dangerous came suddenly?” explained Minhwan-oppa so long. He was right, but why has to be Jaejin-oppa? Why don’t two people or more to accompany me so when Chaejin-oppa come, everything won’t be misunderstood.

Jonghun-oppa stared at Hongki-oppa and he replied with smiled at him while Seunghyun-oppa smacked Minhwan-oppa’s belly and said, “My friend is totally right! You have to listen to his advice!”

I didn’t understand, but I don’t have a chance to find other plan to stop them, so all I can do was following what they have said to me. Because I knew, I was a girl, a young girl in her 14 years old. I couldn’t argue to them, as long as they are adult. In addition, I had no right to be a rude person.

“Mmm…okay, but I won’t bother your schedule, right?”

Jaejin-oppa smiled. “Not at all…! It won’t take long.”

~*~*~*~*~

Jaejin’s POV

Me and Sera finally were standing in front of the KBS building. I wore a jacket and a sport hat to avoid people to know that a celebrity was there with a little girl. I felt the temperature of my body was so hot and my sweat falling down, probably due to the effect of nervousness.

“Is today your first date?” I eventually start to speak after two minutes accompanying her.

She nodded honestly. I was startled due to I made someone’s first date will be ended in complicated between in happiness or in sadness? I felt my heart was stuck.

“…How is your feeling if he is here right now?” I asked in doubt.

“Depends, but mostly I feel excited. How is oppa’s first date?”

My mouth was shaking to say.

“Exciting, happy, but as what as you said, nervous,” I stopped my words and reminded something. “I was at middle school… like you.”

“Really?” I just nodded.

“Why you want to wait for him so long? But sorry, what if in the end he won’t come?”

“I trust him, he will definitely come.”

I heard it clearly; it was a sincere answer, because heart was talking, not . Thereby, it made my heart stuck even more.

“Why you trust him so much?”

“He has kindhearted. Because of him, nowadays I have friends. I was so lonely beforehand and don’t have confident to show who I am to my friends.” She smiled. “He is like an angel who came down from the sky.”

You are kindhearted, too, I praised her. Without my conscious, I had just recognized, why she told obviously all about Kikakeun oppa towards me.

Her cheek became red. “Ah, why I’m telling you this.”

At first, I was thinking a lot about, is this the exact time to say all of my identity? But at last, I tried myself to gaze at her. In my deep heart, I wish I won’t rip her heart by my words.

“You are like an angel, too, you know.”

I looked her face was like asking. By seeing that, without any of her reply, I patted and continued.

"Don't be shock, okay?" I stared at her face and put my two palms on her shoulder. “Mmm...before, I was so scared to ride a jet coaster like a coward person, but because of you, I can finally sit on the seat and ride it from start to the finish line.”

She glared a shock sight at me. “Wait, are you… Kikakeun oppa?” She asked in shake voice.

I sighed deeply and praying so Sera won’t feel so hard to accept the answer of mine.

“…Yes, I am."


P.S:
Hello everyone! Finally I can comeback to writing world!
I've been by exams and school things so I can't come down to this world. Hahas.
Anyway, how is my story?


Oh, oh, and Jaejin's twitter (@saico011) haven't came back yet, right?
Why he haven't spoken up about his account? I really missed him so damn!
No, no, but Primadonna all over the world missed Jaejin so much, isn't it?
I hope he will come back as soon as possible!

Jaejin goat please come back to @saico011!