CHAPTER 14. SHOCKING NEWS

A Jet Coaster and Sera

On November 23, 2011 on Mezamashi TV,

Distance's Promotion

"Distance is a really sad love song. it's a song about heartbreak, right? The one who composed, Seunghyun-san and Jaejin-san.Do you have memories of such sad love? Perhaps you're trying to espress your own experience?"

JJ : "Well, not really on railway crossing, but... A story somewhat similar. It has happened to me, yes."

SH : "It has?"

JJ : "Ah, sorry! Sorry."

In 2012,

TOREORE Behind the Scenes

HK : "Jaejin has a worse moment with ice latte."

JJ : "Ssh, stop!"

~*~*~*~

Jaejin's POV

It was on November 2012, at 5 PM, the weather was very cold due to winter had came. Me and fellow members were just arrivved at Seoul after having 2 hours flight from Gimpo and an hour in the van from Incheon. Now, the van was just parked at our dormitory parking place.

"Yahoo! Arrived!" shouted Seunghyun happily after stepped out from van.

"Your..." Minhwan coughed. "Will come today? So you really want to get out from van?"

"No! Escaping from a smell of Hongki-hyung's fart!" replied Seunghyun in a bit unloud tone with 'Yikes' expression, then Minhwan beamed.

Hongki-hyung heard what they said, so he walked in rush with saying, "I heard my name was being called."

"Hyung, you farted?" I asked in loud.

"Who says, who knows," he dashed but his walking was like doing a catwalk. Then, disapperad from our sight as he slammed the door to get in to building.

Assure with that response, I was nodding together with Minhwan and said, "He did. He really did."

Jonghun laughed in satisfy to symbolized one hundred percent agree. "Absolutely."

While seeing Hongki-hyung walking like that, my memory recalling to a moment as he dressed as girl at amusement park long long time ago. I remembered how frightened I was to try riding a jet coaster, so I flee and met Sera there. I sighed. Remembering of her created my heart got ripped.

Where is she, actually? It was kept on my mind.

Time had passed already and my apologize to her hadn't been accepted. Because of that, burden as ever adhered in my feeling. She even didn't show up to my life to say that she wanted to forgive me. No sign at all!

In fact, I had spoke about her in public in case to make her listen to my sorry. I even pleaded herself as my girlfriend.

Truthfully, I tried to delete my me2day account but she had already deactivated her account instead. Furthermore, I still have Sera's phone number however I couldn't contact her, since she never called me.

Stubborn was killing me every'time whenever I think about her.

~*~*~*~

Normal POV

Hongki took off his thick colorful jacket and changed his clothes, afterwards sat on sofa in case to wait Jonghun for getting out from bathroom. He was about to walked in to the bathroom but Jonghun straight away rushed to it, so he prefered to yield about it and decided to watch TV.

He changed the channel everytime, but later he stopped to change anymore and watched news.

"The plane to go to Incheon from Swiss landed unsafely. The weather looked bright, but in sudden the sky is getting darker and windy.

They find later that the plane dropped in China. And until now, from 800 passengers, victims still could not be completely found, to wit that they only found 15 passengers. It announced that all of them had died.

The dead reportedly include..."

"Ya! Hongki! Done!" shouted Jonghun while Hongki was going to play his cell phone. Afterwards, he turned off the TV and putting down the phone on the sofa. Yet seconds later, he dashed out from bathroon after he realized something.

"What did I hear? SWISS?" He shouted all by himself, anxiously. "Isn't Swiss is Switzerland?"

He approached Jonghun who was opening his mouth in meaning of surprised for seeing Hongki being like a crazy person.

"Switzerland, Jonghun! Switzerland!" Hongki cried in full of worries.

"Yeah? What's with it?!" Jonghun really bewildering to capture his recent sentence.

Hongki's eyes looked extremely panic and kept saying that it was not real, repeatedly. Jonghun's eyes seemed more worries with his buddy so he asked what was going on, nevertheless he recalled something.

~*~*~*~

Hongki's POV

One year ago...

It was on spring and I went to the market for buying something with Seunghyun. He and I were being separated in case to get our necessary in fast. When I was buying for something, two young girls were seeing me from head-to-toe. Guess knowing me that I was a celebrity. In fact, I was wearing a hat and a long jacket to cover my identity.

"Annyeong, Hongki-oppa?" greeted two girls beside of me. I stared at them to make sure that he had met them.

"Eo?" answered I briefly and my mind was still scanning. Probably, they were Sasaeng fans so I kept ignored them.

"Wait! Do you remember me?"

"Nuguseyo (Who are you)?" asked me in cold expression.

As I glanced at one of a girl's face, I suddenly quite recognize her but I didn't know where and when we had met. So that, I still ignored them. I smiled to them as a permission to leave them.

"Cwisonghaeyo, oppaga bappa (I'm sorry, oppa is busy)!" I added and turned my body.

"Jayoung unni!" she shouted after our distance were around centimeters. How could she call me with 'Jayoung', my only little sister, instead of 'Jeremy' or 'Hongstar' or any of my nickname. I smirked to hear that, Sasaeng fans reeally wanted to find case with me. I lefft them alone yet then stopped as she shouted again. Then shouted pretty loud.

"I'm Minhye, do you remember? I'm Sera's friend!" Her voice was quite succeeded make people gazed at us. Even Seunghyun who was busy with himself, approaching me.

~*~*~*~

"Ah, oppa really sorry. I thought you were..." apologized I, once we arrived at some cafe nearby.

"A sasaeng fan?" She cut my sentence before I finished talking and I just nodded.

As a result of seeing her face showing that she didn't like to be called as Sasaeng fan.

"Ah, I'm sorry, too. I was shouting too loud, because of that many people looked at us." she apologized.

"No. Don't worry! Though, they didn't notice us," said I.

I blinked and made Minhye's friend a half fainted. However a friend who she brought was not Yuna. At that moment, due to remember Yuna's name, I recognized something.

"How do you know Jayoung is me, Lee Hongki?" I asked.

"Perhaps, Sera told you?" added Seunghyun.

"Eo," Minhye nodded.

"Ah, but where is her?" Asked Seunghyun, curious.

"I heard she is missing," said I, knowledgeably.

"No, she is not. She moved out to Switzerland."

I and Seunghyun made the 'O' mouth mutually to beckon expressing relief.

"She is okay, hyung," said Seunghyun and I nodded.

~*~*~*~

Remember that, I told Jonghun all about it because Sera wasn't in safe condition. Then,  he was opening his mouth widely.

"Is that true? Why don't you tell Jaejin about her existence?" Jonghun expressed in surprise.

"I'm not lying! Minhye promised to lock Sera's secret in case of she didn't want anyone else," explained I. "Especially us to know about her existence."

"At least, you tell us! You know what? In this conjuncture, you just tell it now?"

"I'm really sorry." I scratched my head to feel the regretful. "Promise is promise, so I couldn't tell a word."

"Now, let's make sure if Sera was riding on that plane first." Jonghun walked forward to his room for find out the plane schedule on internet.

I nodded and followed Jonghun.

"But wait!" I shouted and stopped the step.

Jonghun turned back and responded. "What again?"

"I haven't peed." I answered, innocently.

I dashed in to the bathroom and Jonghun screamed.

"HONGKI YOU FOOL! YOU REALLY MADE ME MAD!"


P.S.: Ah, finally! This chapter is updated. And next chapter is the last chapter...!
I'm really sorry for just updated by now OTL
I'm busy and lazy and lappie was being ruined when I had zero busy T.T I'd like to thanks to all subscribers and readers for as ever be with me <3
Comment please? >,<