CHAPTER 8.SHE’S GONNA FIND ME HERE

A Jet Coaster and Sera

 

In the same second, while Jaejin was checking his cellphone, there was no friend request, so he gave up and closed his application. Then, he played bowling while Doojoon asked him to play. Yet the other side, she decided to not sleep until the boy named ‘Chaejin’ confirmed her. She would wait, no matter how.

~*~*~*~

            Normal POV

            06.00 PM

            Sera and her friends were inside of Sera’s mom car. In car, Sera kept looking at her cellphone in every minute. Before went to school and after school, all her did was checking her cellphone, secretly. In school, her head was full of cloud due to she didn’t bring her cellphone. Then, while they were on the way to Mnet, her mom saw her and asked what’s going on; she just shook as the answer.

            “Eomeoni! I know why she is checking her cellphone lately…” said Minhye, Sera’s eyes was getting larger. “Yesterday, we were in amusement park, and she was with a boy a long her way. I guess she is in love now.”

            Sera’s heart fluttered; her sweet cheeks’ changed into red. Her mom who was driving asked in happiness, “Oh…really? Whoa! My daughter is awesome! Is he handsome? Is he a good boy?”

            “Eomma…” said Sera awkwardly, she couldn’t say anything.

            “Yes, he is. He’s very cute and tall.” Minhye answered.

            “Wow, my daughter, when you’ll introduce me to him?” asked her mom again.

            “Ah…eomma,keumanhae…” answered Sera, trembling. They only laughed.

            Meanwhile they were already atMnet’s building. They entered and sat the most near with the stage. They enjoyed the time, her mom and her friends were screaming; however Sera, who didn’t know any of one boy or girl band felt so tired and bored. While the band named FT Island existed, her curiosity was really high. She even saw them so detailed while they were walked and prepared for sit until they sang the song.

            Once, she caught an eye with a person, who had a blonde hair, her heart suddenly beat. She lowered her head, not to see him. Because if she kept looking at him, her heart was beating so fast, she couldn’t prevent her feeling. She knew that person was different with a person who she met yesterday.When the blonde hair boy sang, Sera braved herself to look at him long, until he and she,both of them, were eye-to-eye.

He drew a smile to her, after he faced her. In reflect, Sera sent a smile to him.

Jaejin’s POV

We played in bowling only until 10PM. We went back to our dorm. We started our rehearsal until 2PM, afterwards, some of them, directly sleep, some of them doing something first, at least we were already in our own room. My room was together with Jonghun-hyung, he was brushing his teeth while I opened my twitter application. I wanted to write something that depended with my heart. So, I realize that I was missing someone, and I wanted to see her for the second times. Maybe, more than second time. I then tweeted:

She’s gonna find me here.

I purposed to write “there” instead of “here” after I expected that I wrote a wrong word. However, my eyes were so sleepy,my body was so tired. Jonghun-hyung was returned from bathroom either; also he immediately turned off the light. Through of that, I put the cell phone under my pillow and started to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

            I and my fellow members were already in waiting (backstage) of Mnet. We were there from 9AM until 6PM. Because doing a lot of thing from morning, I forgot to open my me2day. So that, after I finished do my make-up, I immediately opened that application. In a while, Hongki surprised me. He sat beside of me without any sounds, yet then he unexpectedly called my name loudly near my ear.

            “Kkamjjakiya(Oh My Gosh)! Ya, Hongki-hyung! I’m not blind.” said I.

            He tittered. “I was calling you before, you didn’t hear it?”

            “No. I didn’t hear someone calling me.”

            “I did.”

            “No.”

            “I did.”

            “You lie!”

            “I’m not. Ask Jonghun, he heard that I was calling you.”

            “Lie.” My sight was back to my cell phone.

            Jonghun-hyung finished doing his make-up, and then Hongki-hyung called him. “Jonghun-ah, you heard it, right? I was calling Jaejin for far, right?”

            Jonghun-hyung simply answered, “Yes.”

            “See?” Hongki-hyung won.

            “Nananananana…” I just shrugged them off, as usual; on the other hand I still stared at my cell phone. “Aha!” I said alone, while I saw Sera had already added me. In reflect, I smiled in completely happy.

            Hongki-hyung and Jonghun-hyung watched me then.Seunghyun and Minhwan approached us. “Ah…I think there’s someone who is in love. So that, when we called him, he wouldn’t know that.” Hongki-hyung said in curiosity.

            Jonghun-hyung replied, “That’s right why he is seriously grabbing the cell phone.”

            “Hyung~believe me! I’m just playing a game.” I stopped them talking nonsense, yet to be honest they were right.

            “He is lying! He is opening me2day. I guess, he is meeting someone special.”Why did Minhwan know that?

            “This kid! If you love someone, tell us. Don’t be always keep it secret,” said Jonghun-hyung.

“If you in pain, what should we do for you if we don’t know what do you feel?” continued Hongki-hyung.

            “Yeah, that’s right!”Seunghyun agreed.

            “Ah, alright! Alright! Later, okay, later?” I answered.

            “Now!” shouted Hongki-hyung. All members were eager to know what’s in my heart, so then they forced me. While I wanted to open my mouth, staff called us to stand-by for stand-by. I immediately stood up from my seat.

            “Ha! Let’s go!” I put off my cell phone and walked through the staffs, asMinhwan was doing the aegyo. “Hyung-nim…” He showed his puppy panda.

            “Ya! We’re in hurry!” I said then.

            “You’re right. Let’s go!” said Jonghun-hyung.

In lift, they asking me “when?”, but I kept silence. After us already on the stage, hearing fans shouted, seeing fans’ supporting us, I guessed, they would forget about it.


On stage, seriously, I wasimpatient. I really wanted to see Sera’s face. I don’t know why, I really missed her. Step-by-step, I saw one-by-one fans’ face. I still not caught her face till I sit. Music started to play, Jonghun-hyung sang. When it came Minhwan’s part, I finally saw her face. We were eye-to-eye; however she lowered her head then. Did she know that I was that kid named “Chaejin”? Afterward I stared to another sight.

Minhwan’s part had already sung by him, I then sang. Directly, I looked to her eyes and she either looked at my eyes with her special smile. I was really happy than what I thought before.

~*~*~*~*~

PS: WOW! I already finished my chapter 8! YAHOO!! Before, I wanted to stop writing this story and wanted to delete this. I gave up,becausethis story is like, an expire story >,< FT Island was already comeback with their 4th mini-album “GROWN-UP”, and this, 3rd mini-album “RETURN”!

Sorry to reader who eager to read my fanfic for so long time. This was made last year on March and I started to write again on March, but I published it on April. I promised that I would write this again in nearly on December or November last year, yet I was so busy. Either, on January and February. Really sorry for it!

Oh, and about “She is gonna find me here”, he really tweeted it. However, I didn’t know exactly what time it was. As I remembered, it was in night.

Last but not last, I want to say “Thank You” to my readers! I will continue to write it. I’ll try my best! Read my fanfic soon, readers!