CHAPTER 2. KIKAKEUN OPPA (?)

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin POV

(Previous Chapter) HOSH-HOSH-HOSH… Finally, they lost me, but my breath began to stop. I sat on the chair next of the Candy Shop to breathing normally. I was alone there. All people are busy with their time in the park.

                However, some girl with a Middle School’s uniform approached me while I began to stand up to leave this place. “Why you’re here?” she shouted and stared at me.-

“I just…Um...I have to go now…”

            The girl sat next to me. “Gwaenchanha, Kikakeun[1]oppa. I’m Moon Sera, 7thgrader in my school,” she intoduce herself. “Oppa?”

HEOK!I shocked. “Mwo (What)? Kikakeunoppa?”

            “Yes. Is it okay if I call you ‘Kikakeun oppa’? Because you are the tallest boy I’ve never seen in Middle Schools’ ages.” she said bluntly.

SHOCKED!What? Middle school’s age? I gaped in bewilderment. Dying...Dying…

            “Oppa… I know you are here because you have no friend in school. Me either. I tried to make a good image in front of them. Quiet and graceful, but I failed again and again…” That girl named Sera seemed began to cry. I just stood quiet there, couldnt do anything else. “It’s impossible now to have a friend,” she continued with a sigh. Afterwards, tears come out from her eyes.

            ~~~~~SIGHED~~~~No words come out from again.

            “Ah… Everything is possible! Nothing is impossible! Everybody! Hands up! Just do it. Clap your hands!” I sang ‘Everything is Possible’ mixed with ‘Flower Rock’ to make her cheerfully again. I know, this was crazy, but I guessed she would be happy. She looked weird when I sang that song, but finally, she wiped her tears and smiled, no tears come out from her eyes again. It makes me smiled too.

Kikakeun oppa… Buy me jelly!!!” she shouted loudly and stared at me unexpectedly.         “Buy it by your own money!” I said the words in didn’t care.

            “I… forgot to bring my wallet…” Sera grinned.

BABO (STUPID)!!! You’re a real babo…” I shouted. She muttered when I said that words. “OK! OK! I’ll buy it! Don’t cry again, okay?”

            She smiled in devil smile. “Tsk. Tsk. Who want to cry oppa? You are babo too. Jeongmal baboya (really stupid)!!!” She stood up from the chair and pulled me up. “Let’s go!”

Um…She was a quite girl in front of her classmates, but with me, she’s not as quite as she said about herself to me. I guessed, her origin image is this. How dare her classmates didn’t want to be friend with her. She’s cute, cheerfully, hilarious, kind… Oh my… I have to give her a solution to have friends, I felt a lot of burden if I left her alone.

~*~*~*~

            “Massita, geuchi(Delicious, isn’t it)? Uhm? Uhm?” she acted spoiled at me. “I’m good to c  hoose the jelly, right?”

            “Anio (No)…” I shook my head and continued to eat the jelly.

Geojitmal (You’re lying)!” she shouted and ate her jelly. “Let’s get into the amusement park! I’m bored…”

“Amusement park? Shirheo (I don’t want to go)…”

“Ah~~So, you’re here because your friends are there?” she tilted her head to me and smiled. Eh…I confused to answered her question. She was…very cute >v<

Keurae (You’re right)!” Finally, I answered like a stupid boy.

“Ah~~” She nodded. “What about playing kawi-bawi-bo[2]?”

Shirheo!” I stood up, and walked through the rubbish to throw up the parcel of the jelly into it. “Let’s just go to park and buy some Pentasticks!”

“Pentasticks?” she asked and followed me. “You don’t know it? FT Island’s flag!” I said bluntly, to test her to realize that I was a member of FT Island, with waving my hand, like Primadonna do. She just nodded in understand my words and threw the parcel to the rubbish. “You don’t know FT Island?” I tested her again.

“I know. The song ‘I hope’ is nice, but I don’t really know about them. Why?” she answered. No wonder why she didn’t know who I am. Sera is not a Primadonna…

“Because of that, let’s go!” I invited her to go to park.

“But you said you didn’t want to go there?” Aww…she worried about me. I talked to myself.

Geokjeokhajima (Don’t worry)! Let’s go!” I walked through the park and from far, I heard her step, she followed me.

Kikakeun oppa! Jamkkan (Wait)! My bag…” she stepped back and searched the bag on and under the chair. “My bag is vanished, oppa!” she shouted loudly in anxious.

“Eh??? Ireoheobeoryeosseo? (What? Vanished?)” I walked to her and searched Sera’s bag around the chair. Not found it. So, I searched it inside the Candy Shop. Finally, I found it on the table where we sat.

Baboya! Here you are!” I gave Sera’s bag directly after I went out from Candy Shop. She was happy and… suddenly, she hugged me. “Kamsahamnidaa!”

Oh my! This is not Hongki-hyung who hugged me. Not a Primadonna and not Chaenni*. This is… a dongsaeng. And why my heart was beating so fast all of sudden? I hope she didnt know this.

After 1 Minutes, she finally released the hug. “Oppa, there is something in your hair!”

“Something in my hair? Like what?” I was so curious.

Sera turned to my back and touched my hair. “You use a wig oppa?”

Oh yes! I forgot that I use wig. Um…What should I do???

“A-a-ha-ha-ha-ha!” I could only laughed and arrangement my hair. “Let’s… just… go find the Pentasticks now!” I went inside to the park directly. She followed me, and asked that question again.

“Do not forget your bag!” I only said that to forget what did she was talking about. “CHEEEEECK!” she shouted.

“YA! JINJJA (Really)! DON’T BE SO LOUD! I’M NOT FAR FROM YOU SERAA!” I shouted back. She laughed and smiled with dimples. “Oppa-neun maaanhi kwiyeopda! (Oppa is soooo cute)!” she said and shrieked.

“Of course! Because I’m Lee Jaejin!!!” I shouted, confidently. And then, I smiled. You’re cute too with your dimples, Sera!

Kikakeun oppa name is Lee Jaejin?” She tilted to me. “I’ve heard that name! Um…I guess, he’s a dongsaeng of an actress who join a band.”

Oh My! She said she did not know about FT Island. But what now? Aufh~If she knew, my solution will be end right here. What should I do (again)?

“Ahahaha! A-actually, my name is Lee…Umh…Chaejin! Yeah! Lee Chaejin!” I showed my teeth. “The bassist of FT Island name is Lee Jaejin! I’m a fan of him and I feel my name is like that hyung! Awesome isn’t it?”

Because she was a kid who is still growing up, so she just nodded and believed.

“I hope you will be Lee Jaejin soon!!! Fighting!” She cheered up me. Without cheer up me, he is me. Babo Sera-ya (Stupid Sera)~ I trittered.

~*~*~*~

P.S.: Hehehehehehe…Jaejin is very kind, right? Do you all interested with my story? Just tell me!!! Anyway, the manhwa was drew by me…And I’m sorry for badly that I’m too late to update. Well, if you waiting for my next chapter, just wait a minute!

 


[1]Kikakeunda : Tall (She called Jaejin, ‘Kikakeun oppa’ because his height is 177 cm)

[2]Kawi-bawi-bo: A Korean games, resembles to Rock-Paper-Scissor. The losser will be hit his/her head by the winner.