CHAPTER 6. INDELIBLE MEMORY

A Jet Coaster and Sera

“I think, a jet coaster is going to launch! Grab my arm tightly! Don’t lean your head, because you’ll get dizzy.” I nodded and grabbed her arm tightly.

I want to be like her…Therefore, I apparently opened my eyes a little bit and getting wider and wider. I gazed at her face and she replied with dimples-smile and said, “Don’t worry, just open your eyes and look around.”

How could I surpass my frighten sense? That was my question. Now I got a grip, a jet coaster is not suitable to wonder to afraid instead of Sera’s inequity life. That was a certain answer.

~*~*~*~

P.S.: Listen to Itsuka by FTIsland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

I opened my eyes wider. And all of sudden, I released my hands from Sera’s arm and moved my hands to touched Sera’s hand, warmly. I flustered her, therefore she startled. I shrugged it off with surrounds. No matter how they would laughed at me nor teased me, the thing that I wanted was a battery to charge me to be not afraid to ride a jet coaster anymore. I smiled to her. She replied my smile with anxiety.

“Don’t worry! As you said, I’ll be OK if I like this…” I chuckled and then winked.

~*~*~*~

            Moments later, a jet coaster had been finished launching. Sera released my hands all of sudden. I chuckled. She seemed very nervous. I stood up from the seat and got out from jet coaster. Sera approached Minhye and Yina. In a while, Seunghyun and Minhwan approached me from back.

            “Aeuh…So romantic!” said Seunghyun in English, he winked in flirtatious.

            “Can I spread the HOT ISSUE to our hyung-deul?” continued Minhwan in flirtatious.

            “YA! You both! Can you zip your mouth? Oh, and stop acting flirtatious. Especially you, Seunghyun-ahjussi!” I shouted. Minhwan laughed and Seunghyun pouted. Afterwards, we approached the others. Hongki-hyungapproached me.

           “Dizzy, aren’t you?” he asked. Ah, I was not realized it. So magic, I didn’t feel a dizziness after I stood up from jet coaster until now. I answered in shake my head without any words.

           “Ah…Jinjjayo(Really)?” he linked my shoulder. “Saranghanikka, geuchi (It’s because of love, right)?”

          “Museun malhasseo? Aniya! Jinjja aniraguyo!(What did you say? No! Absolutely, not!)” I put my two arms crossed into X line.

          “Aigoo…Don’t lie. Let’s continue the story later. OK?” He winked and then he approached to Jonghoon-hyung.

          “So…We’re going to home now?” Hongki-hyungasked to Jonghoon-hyung.

          “If we want to…so alright let’s go! Keunde, sasil malhajamyeon,(But, in fact to speak,) we’ve a little bit minute to stay here.” Jonghoon-hyung answered. “Therefore, what should we do then?”  

           “Let’s buy cotton candy!!!!!” Minhwan shouted in spoiled act and whined. Jonghoon-hyung agree, so the others agree, either did I.

~*~*~*~

            Normal POV

            Through the walk, Jaejin stood near of Sera and Hongki, but then Hongki stepped forwards, approached Minhwan and Seunghyun to not bothering me. Jaejin heart wasn’t beated so fast as before as Sera hugged him. But beside of it, Sera was very nervous, therefore she didn’t open nor act spoiled at Jaejin as before. Jaejin only chuckled.

            Incredibly interesting and funny if I date with Middle School student, she is really innocent,Jaejin murmured.

           “Sera-ya, do you have me2day?” Jaejin asked then, after they stopped at the cotton candy corner.

           “Yes!” that was the only answered of Sera, it made Jaejin chuckled again.

           “What is your ID?” Jaejin asked after Minhwan clinged his arm to Jaejin’s shoulder. Afterwards, he gave the cotton candy to Jaejin and Sera.

           Sera was more uttered than before to answer, because Minhwan was there, saw and listened to their conversation. Because of Jaejin couldn’t understand what she answered, so then, he gave his mobile phone to write her ID in Jaejin’s memo’s of his mobile phone. Jaejin saw her hands were trembling when she typed it and when she gave him the mobile phone.

           “Ah. Thank You! Can I add yours now?” Jaejin asked then.

           “It’s up to you!” she grinned, still in nervous.

           “Mine too, okay?” shouted Minhwan with eat his cotton candy.

           “Alright! What is your ID?” she asked to Minhwan and took her mobile phone from her pocket.

           “Jamkkan(Wait)!! By the way, when do you sign up to me2day?” Jaejin asked when Minhwan had finished eat all of the cotton candy and would give his ID username to Sera.

           “Eh, me2day??? I thought you were talking about cyworld! Hehehehe…” he released his arm from Jaejin’s shoulder and showed his mouth. Jaejin trittered and Sera was chuckled.

          “Cham(Really)!!! Later, ireohke ddo babohajimayo(Don’t fool like like this again)!” Jaejin shook and noogied Minhwan’s head.

          “Pardon me…” Minhwan continued and bowed at both of them. Sera chuckled at Minhwan’s movement.

          “No problem. Because… I’m babotoo.” Sera answered in innocent and bowed together with Minhwan. Jaejin laughed and smiled. Thus, he ruffled their hair.

          After a while, Seunghyun approached Minhwan and they talked each other with the others. Jaejin ate his cotton candy together with Sera. Sera wasn’t nervous again to speak with Jaejin. She’s certainly innocent, Jaejin murmured and nodded.

~*~*~*~

            Jaejin POV

            Me and Sera had finished our cotton candy. I saw at near of there was a little bit of cotton candy.

            “Ya! Ya! How slovenly you are, huh?” I suddenly wiped the cotton candy near of . She suddenly stood awkwardly. But then, she smiled with her dimples.

            “I’ll not…babo again, soon!” she said with narrowed her eyes.

            “Yaksoke (Promise me)?”

            “Ye? Mmm…Yaksok..e??”

        “OK! The promise is clear! If I meet you, don’t be babo again.” I winked and clinged my right little finger to her right little finger. She grinned. “Tomorrow…you will come to M! Countdown, right?” I continued and walked through the others.

             “Sure, of course. So curious.” She said.

         “Good! Yet don’t forget with your school, Sera.” I ruffled her hair then. Fellow members saw us, they smiled and coughed immediately. The girls seemed surprised. In addition, Sera nodded in blushed.

            Suddenly, Hongki hyung’s cellphone rang. It was from our manager. We had to go back to dorm, so then we say goodbye to the girls. We waved them till we finally got out from the amusement park. It made me feel…a millions regret to meet…Sera only a day. I don’t know when we will meet again, thus…

            Sera’s POV

            “I went home with friends now>__

              I closed me2day’s application from my cellphone after I set the status, while I sat on my favorite chair in my room. I smiled after put my cellphone on my desk. I reminisced what Kikakeun oppadid to me this day. A miracle feeling came to me expectedly while on jet coaster. It was…an indelible memory.

           “Sera.” Ummacalled me. Unforeseen! She already in my room. I thought she still in work. I surprised. Was she looked at me while I smiled alone? Ah, embarrassing!

           “Ne…ummeonim(Yes, Mother)?”I answered. She approached me with smile.

           “Do you have friends now? It seems my dearest is smiling today as not as before.”

           “Yes, umma. They are good friends and kind. In fact to speak, they are my seniors though.” I stood up and changed my uniform school.

        “They are not bother you again, right dear? Oh, also, why you weren’t at school after the second classes were up?” She helped me to take off my uniform.

           “Anio, I hope so. I believe them. I wasn’t at school, because I refreshed myself from my classmates. Sorry…umma.”

           “Ahh. Is that so? This is your first time to run off from school. Later, don’t do such a thing like this again, OK dear?” She hugged me.

           “OK!” I smiled while she released the hug. “Umma…tomorrow, can I go somewhere with friends?”

           “Tomorrow?” she asked. “Ne.” I answered in nodded and sat on my bed.

           “Where will you go?” she asked again. “M! Countdown.” I said in sincere.

          “Jeongmal(really)?” she asked me again. I only nodded. “Keurae! Keurae! Can umma join you either, dear? Umma want to see Baek Ji Young!” Umma approached me and sat beside of me.

          “Umma, jeongmal(Really)? I can? Umma, anyway, tomorrow you still in work, right?”

          “Ummawork in home from this day till three days, dear. Don’t worry! Won’t it be exciting if I will there?”

          “Ahh. Understand. Keuronikka, umma, buy me the ticket!”

          Suddenly, umma’s cellphone was ringing. She stood up with body language to say “OK”.

         “Umma, gomapseumnida! Saranghae~”I smiled happily. I stood up from bed, and walked through the desk, then doing my homework.


P.S.: So, everyone! How is the story? Umm…I forget a lot of English words, therefore it’s kind of easy words right? Uhn. I’m a millions sorry to say that I didn’t update this story. In addition, Episode 7 that I promised, it is unfinished yet. Sorry for again. School is making me busy too, though. Well, I will see my readers a cute Jaejin’s Photo>____<

Cute Jaejin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and handsome Minhwan either....

Minhwan Handsome