Chapter 9

Love, Family and Money

The plane ride to Jeju was really awkward for L.Joe, anyway. Sohyun must have been tired as she fell asleep as soon as she sat down and now her head was on his shoulder which made him stiff. She was so close and he could smell her shampoo.

Even thought he was tired as well he couldn’t sleep but he too fell asleep soon as fatigue took over. When Sohyun woke up she had a shock of a life time when he found her and L.Joe leaning towards each other.

“Why where we so close? And, why is there a blanket on top of us?” he panicked.

L.Joe started to move when he heard Sohyun muttering.

“What time is it?” L.Joe asked once he was awake.

“I have no idea”

-o-

“Hi, I’m Woo Changbum” L.Joe’s friend introduced himself with a smile on his face.

“Hi, I’m Kwon Sohyun” Sohyun replied.

“It’s nice to meet you” Changbum said with a wink making Sohyun blush.

Changbum chuckled at Sohyun’s shyness while L.Joe rolled his eyes.

“He will take you to my family’s holiday house and I’ll meet you back at the airport in three days” L.Joe said before leaving.

“The look on your face says that he didn’t tell you” Changbum said and Sohyun looked at him confused.

“He is off to spend some time with his girlfriend” Changbum said.

“Oh”

“Forget about him, let’s go and have some of our own fun and there are more people for you to meet”

-o-

“This is Minwoo hyung and his girlfriend Jiwon noona” Changbum introduced Sohyun to his friends.

“Hello, nice to meet you, I’m Kwon Sohyun” Sohyun introduced herself with a little bow.

“No need to be so formal, just call me oppa and her unnie” Minwoo said.

“I’ll show you your room” Jiwon said with a smile on her face.

“OK unnie” Sohyun said and returned her smile.

When they were alone Jiwon had an annoyed look on her face and Sohyun wondered if she was going to be the two faced type of people.

“That L.Joe is such a jerk!” Jiwon yelled/whispered in frustration.

“Its fine, after all he loves his girlfriend while our marriage is just arranged” Sohyun said trying to defend L.Joe.

“No, it’s not fine. He can’t just leave you alone!” Jiwon stomped her feet on the ground.

“True L.Joe is a jerk but it’s not like I want to spend time with him” Sohyun said.

“So...you really are ok with it?” Jiwon asked Sohyun.

“Yup!” Sohyun said with a bright smile on her face.

“Ok...I’ll leave you to settle in and then you can come downstairs for some lunch” Jiwon said with a smile.

“Thanks unnie”

When Jiwon left she sighed and just fell on her bed face first and screamed into her pillow.

“Stupid jerk!”

-o-

“Did you hear something?” L.Joe asked his girlfriend.

“No” she said “Let’s go oppa! We will have so much fun together” she said and dragged him away.

-o-

“We love L.Joe and everything but this is just wrong” Minwoo said.

“So wrong” Jiwon nodded.

“She seems really nice and cool about it thought” Changbum said.

“Of course she is, she isn’t going to cry about it in front of us” Jiwon said.

“But...I thought they didn’t love each other” Minwoo said.

“But she is still hurt” Jiwon explained.

Changbum sat there quietly thinking about how cheerful Sohyun was on their way from the airport. She talked and laughed and was smiling all the time.

Jiwon and Minwoo went quiet when Sohyun came downstairs with a smile on her face. She was wearing some sweats and a large hoodie and a pair of sweats with her hair tied up in a messy bun. Changbum couldn’t help but stare.

Minwoo caught sight of Changbum and kicked him under the table snapping him out of his daze.

“I made some fried rice, I hope you don’t mind” Jiwon said to Sohyun.

“It’s fine unnie” Sohyun said with a smile on her face.

“Sohyun-ah, take a seat” Minwoo said and Sohyun sat down next to Changbum.

“Here you go” Jiwon said and served Sohyun and Changbum who both thanked her at the same time. Sohyun and Changbum looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

Jiwon and Minwoo looked at each other with a knowing look but at the same time they both hoped that what they think was happening wasn’t happening.

Hi everyone and I am sooo sorry for the late update but you have no idea how busy I was with all the college stuff and applying into a uni and other things but I hope you like this chapter. Anyway, let me introduce you to the three new characters of this story.

Firstly, 100%'s Minwoo

Also, 100%'s Changbum

And lastly SPICA's Jiwon

So I included these characters cuz I needed a rival for L.Joe and I thought Changbum would do perfectly. And then I thought that L.Joe wouldn't leave Sohyun and Changbum alone and soon I thought of placing everyone from 100% and Teen Top with Sohyun but I didn't think L.Joe would like that idea either and then I remembered the All The Kpop episode of 100%'s Minwoo, Rockhyun and Sanghoon and well Jiwon also got involved. 

And then BOOM! We have the extra characters!

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a comment, subscribe if you haven't already and I'll try to update soon! BTW! I don't know who I should make L.Joe's girlfriend. Please leave suggestions in the comments. Bye!